So I went to the USA back in October and really, REALLY enjoyed Baja Blast in Taco Bell...

So I went to the USA back in October and really, REALLY enjoyed Baja Blast in Taco Bell, problem is there's seemingly no way to get the glorious shit here in the UK. Anyone know of anything similar or some sort of concoction I can whip up that tastes similarly?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/OOOFlavors-Blast-Flavored-Liquid-Concentrate/dp/B074822Y7Z/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1516827750&sr=1-2&keywords=Baja blast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

If you mix regular Mtn Dew and blue Powerade in the right proportion it's a ~90% match
Not sure if they sell either of those in Yuroland though

Thanks, we do have Mountain Dew and Blue Powerade but I'm pretty sure UK Mountain Dew is different to actual Mountain Dew

burgers can't even buy that shit anywhere but taco bell anymore
pepsi held a vote and retards picked pitch black over baja blast to keep in bottles and cans

I could have sworn I saw it in stores as early as last week. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention.

pitch black is superior fuckwad

I've found that a mix of ~50% blue powerade, ~15% Sprite, and ~35% Mellow Yellow is really close as well, and is all Coke products which is handy. This was out of a soda fountain though, so it might be a little different using bottled product.
Even though Pitch Black won, its never seems to be stocked even in places with half mile soda aisles like Walmart. Like there's not even a space on the shelf where it would go. I think it would have been the same if Baja Blast won

you can literally buy any other shitty grape soda, you faggot

Why don't they make diet baja blast

I don't know how people like this, it taste like literal cough syrup.

also, is calling your grape soda "black" racist?

They definitely did at one point. Probably wasn't popular enough to keep.

They did, my friend drinks diet Mountain Dew and won't shut the fuck up about diet Baja Blast.

I like the taste of Cough Syrup unironically. The taste of dextromorphine and alcohol is something I loved as a kid for whatever reason, probably since I associate it with a childish medicine buzz and sick days away from school.

hi lil pump

>Pitch Black... never seems to be stocked
It's because nobody really buys it. We have it at the convenience store I manage, but it seriously takes us about a month to go through just one case of it. Compared to shit like regular Dew, which we sell at a rate of about two cases per day, it's something barely worth keeping in the shelf, and it's the first thing to get pulled when we get in seasonal/promotional flavors.

>tfw buzzing on cough syrup, drinking OJ, watching the price is right

That shit tastes like carbonated battery acid. I dont know why people like that terrible shit.

>tastes like carbonated battery acid.
honestly, that's half the reason I drink it

You guys wanna know pain? I'm a type 1 diabetic since I was 13 and always loved that Taco Bell had diet Baja Blast. Those faggots discontinued it like a couple years ago and the last time I asked if there was diet Baja Blast throught the drive though they just laughed, said no, and told me that all soda is bad for you so just get the regular Baja Blast. Fuck Taco Bell. Fuck Mountain Dew.

amazon.com/OOOFlavors-Blast-Flavored-Liquid-Concentrate/dp/B074822Y7Z/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1516827750&sr=1-2&keywords=Baja blast

wait for real??

Taco bell is the trashiest shittest fastfood place. But god damn I love Baja Blast. I basically don't drink sodas anymore but that shit is a guilty pleasure. Its good thing for myself that I can't buy it in stores