Who makes the best cooking/food documentaries and why is it Rick Stein?

Who makes the best cooking/food documentaries and why is it Rick Stein?

why the fuck do people keep putting radishes on tacos fucking california is the dumbest group of dipshits I have ever seen in my fucking life

It's a very common opinion that California and everyone from there sucks, so you're not alone.

California taco with radish is best taco.
Stay mad, flyover scum.
:)

>Implying I'm not on the east coast
Sorry, I prefer actual American food over Mexican good coopted and ruined by hipsters so loyal to their baby state that they pretend it's amazing while ignoring all the culture there that's more than fifty years old.

The radish is supposed to clean the palate. The gueros and second gen kids who hock their relatives food never paid attention when they got their tacos and the radish was always on the side or in a separate container altogether

>east coast
>flyover
Seriously, how much of a fucking retard are you?

>I prefer actual American food
No such thing, worst coast resident.
I'd rather live in fucking Galveston or Mobile if I wanted to be by the sea so bad.
Luckily I don't have to.
Surfs up, shithole state.

Not as much of a retard as you since I at least know how to properly read.

It's a shame you don't know how to punctuate you fucking moron.

I... Just wanted to talk about Rick Stein and other cooking shows. Please be nice.

>gulf of mexico
Literally the septic tank of the US and Mexico. Enjoy shit infested beaches and seafood.

>east coast butthurt: the post

>properly read.
*read properly.
ftfy.

if you actually care about grammar on the fucking internet go back to /lit you book reading faggot

>since I at least know how to properly read.
Literary genius.
Written any novels or thought provoking prose recently, Walt Whitman?

That meal cost fifteen dollars

>t.Drumpffkin
Cute. Don't you have some animu to go and jerk off to?
Faggot.

what does that even mean?

>he thinks fifteen dollars is a lot of money
It actually cost $5 for those three tacos in the gaslamp quarter of San Diego but it wasn't a 'meal', it was a bar snack.
Stay poor, because when trump's tax relief bill ends you are really going to feel it, flyover-boy.
>pic related: had lunch on a decommissioned aircraft carrier today, beautiful weather and I got to toast true American patriots.

Not him but chances are he's calling you a weeb fag.
Just a suggestion.

fifteen dollars -is- a lot of money given the context that is was used to purchase things I have seen my dog (purebred shar-pei) shit out. hey what's it like not having a lawn?

>he's never vacationed in Todos Santos
I feel sorry for you
Perhaps you should go to Florida for your next vacation

Is Veeky Forums being raided by /pol/ or something? This is fucking ridiculous. The mods practically had the day off yesterday, so they should be able to at least do the bare minimum today after their day of rest.

What?

>raided by /pol/
You clearly have no fucking idea what you are on about.
Lurk Moar, newfag.

Rick is great because he has the same producer that Floyd had so he continues on the travelogue/cooking theme incredibly well. Honourable mention to the Hairy Bikers though.

Hiw dies a thread about a bald, hasbeen, English seafood chef turn into a full scale nuclear war between two American states that manages to kill the flyover Midwest in the process?
Veeky Forums is truly a special place.

There's literally nothing /pol/ itt, it's flyover dwellers on the sewage gulf getting btfo by those residing on pacific and atlantic clean water.

I hate Americans so much, and tacos aren't contained in a chip

>completely misread and misunderstand anons post
>gets irrationally angry and goes on samefagging tirade after he's made aware of the fact
WeW lad

You must have never been to the rust belt then.

>it's a rick makes a mess episode

very comfy.

yeah but at least there the people are not pretentious as well as stupid.