When did they entirety of Veeky Forums decide they hated soy?

When did they entirety of Veeky Forums decide they hated soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, i did read it can lower youe testosterone. And this was before it became a meme here. Since i work out and want i increase my testosterone i avoid it. Those faggy soyboys may have it, no offense.

maybe?

It's just /pol/tards who've flooded the site since trump got elected.

Fuck off, we've been here long before the election.

when Veeky Forums and /pol/ decided to believe some fake science and use a dietary ingredient as a target of their own cripplingly toxic masculinity and insecurity.

>toxic masculinity
Jesus, I can smell the soy from here.

44444444get on Veeky Forums confirmed that soy is ok.

Leave /k/ out of this. We dindu nuffin we gud boiz

it started on pol but now has been pushed by meat lobby shills

>toxic masculinity
using this phrase unironically hmm

Statistically, most of you haven't been here since before Trump was nominated.

I never did. Sure there's like a guy who lived on soylent and grew boobs but monodiets are horrible in general. Maybe soy can lower testosterone when you eat pounds of it but for the most part this is just like msg or sulphates in wine.

Aside from all soyboy memery soy is actually terrible for you. Soy oil is in fucking everything and is cancerous as fuck, soy is generally used as a cheap ass filler all over the place, and so on. It's essentially ubiquitous in food of a startlingly low quality.

Also pretty much all the """science""" that suggest soy isn't terrible for you, or evem good for you, is funded almost entirely by big-soy, one of the largest and most powerful agrilobbies after the corn industry.

It's literally just the new cuck.

for you

Once cuck was too 2017

No more than five years ago, as I recall. But then my memory is a little fuzzy because of alcohol.

My wife's boyfriend is certain that "cuck" came before warnings about soy.

>soyboy detected
pls leave

t. Pride Parader

it's just morons from /pol/

you really believe that don't you?

Mobile users should be banned from posting, and forever in read only mode.

Quality would go way up.

It's the kids from a certain place.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

Pretty sure this isnt true.

You people are the worst offenders.
Who else needs to hide behind their manhood compensation devices and screech about how something non harmful makes someone less manly.

That's the fluoride making you think that.

pjw is a skinny bitch with tits

>manhood compensation devices
original! let me guess, you think men who own expensive cars also have small penises, right?
Maybe you should stop thinking about penis so much.