City specializes in crab fries

>city specializes in crab fries
>literally zero crab served in the dish

Quite literally, what the fuck is this Philadelphia? Is this the worst dining city in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/179036710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>city specializes in crab fries
Actually specializes in cheesesteaks

>literally zero crab served in the dish
Too much of a flyover state brainlet to know about crab seasoning

pretty much yea PA is mostly flyover save for Philadelphia

also its coated in old bay seasoning ya tard

chickie's & pete's is fake manufactured philly-area culture, don't eat there.

>crab seasoning
>zero dried crab

Explain

I FUCK WITH SAVAGES YOU A FUCK BOY YOU CAN'T HANG

Come to south-central and get yer fuckin' teeth knocked out, mate. Seriously though, Amish country and PA Dutch cooking is excellent; my favorite's my grandmother's pot pie recipe. Go to Root's Market in Manheim in the summer.

forgot pic

Dude im from PA myself, also amish food/baked good are fantastic. I pity the man who hasnt had a whoopie pie in their life.

Same reason why pumpkin spice doesn't contain pumpkin

I bet you get mad that pumpkin spice anything doesn't actually have pumpkin in it, too.

WHAT??????

Nigga you need to brush up on your seasoning knowledge

sorry to break it to you, but duck sauce does not have duck in it

Come to Louisville, KY, get real crab fries from Seafood Lady

Reminder that Philly has the dumbest accent in the country.

vimeo.com/179036710

God I want that inside me.

Philly is a shithole. Are seasoned fries really the toppest tier cuisine your city has to offer?

Not at all, you can also get shit grade meat with fake cheese spray, sorry, "wit wiz", on it

Pat's > Gino's
Anyone who thinks otherwise, fite me irl.

That's a pretty obvious conclusion to come to if you've had both.

Shit, looking at both storefronts would probably give you that idea.

Cheez whiz comes in a jar, retard. You're thinking of pic related, easy cheese, which is what comes from a spray can.

Crab fries are good though

And calling it that is also obnoxious.

>Louisville, KY
yes go to a landlocked state for some frozen seafood....friggin flyovers my god

And barbecue sauce doesn't have barbecue in it. But tomato sauce does have tomato in it, and crab sauce has crab in it.

>Cheez whiz
explain this asshole

>friggin

Why the fuck do people act like the competition is anything more than a giant marketing stunt by both of those shitty stands to make tourists think they're the be all end all of cheesesteak. If someone asks me if I prefer Pat's or Gino's, I tell them to go fuck themselves. My favorite cheesesteak comes from a little shop in the suburbs which I grew up on. Its like Ramen in Tokyo or Cubanos in Havana. Everyone has their own favorite variations on the simple regional dish, the lunch rush special.

Because it's Philadelphia. We'll stab a stranger in the neck because they like something we don't like.

Honestly I've never felt this way about philadelphians. I think we're just more willing and ready to fight, and that indimidates people from other parts of the country.

>we're just more willing and ready to fight, and that indimidates people from other parts of the country.

Oh so that must be why everyone avoids Philly like the plague. We're all too scared.

>throws batteries at santa clause
whats with you people

No people avoid philly because its kind of shitty and not as nice as the rest of the northeast.

>largest UPS hub in the country
>constantly has fresh seafood flown in

It's the same thing as Regina Pizza vs Santarpios, which btw, Santarpios fucking sucks

Can people stop pretending they understand seafood? 99% of seafood you eat is shipped frozen even if you live in a major coastal city. Restaurants can't just go out and fish up seafood and serve it in most cases.

PA you're a fucking shithole wannabe hick state God damn