My trainer has me eating 27oz (raw weight) of cooked potatoes...

My trainer has me eating 27oz (raw weight) of cooked potatoes. I can't add any calories to it but can you guys help me out with the taste?
27oz is 2 regular bowls filled up.

Other urls found in this thread:

waldenfarms.com/products/dip_veggie_chips.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hotsauce is like 0 cal, just get the kind without sugar

Salt.

potatoes without anything else is pretty flavorless brah. like an white piece of paper. you gotta add calories to make it taste better

Sorry forgot to mention, no salt either. It's for a competition.
Yeah I went 3 times of this 27oz of potatos until I couldn't take it

Some thing like waldenfarms.com/products/dip_veggie_chips.html ?

Homefries with garlic and rosemary (also salt).

If your trainer is doing what I think they're doing, don't add A N Y T H I N G to them.
They're trying to reset your tastes/appetite so you're not craving so much goddamn fat and salt all the time.

Herb, spices, pepper.
That's about all I can think of for no salt and no calories.
If you are boiling then save a little of the water to toss the seasoning in then toss the potatoes with both.

Make hashbrowns. Shred the potato. Squeeze out excess water. Im gonna count non stick cooking spray as 0 calorie because you aren't using that much. Spray the pan. Cook on low medium heat on each side for 15-20 mins.

That's actually an amazing idea!

low cal salsa on everything

What do you need help with? Potatoes are fucking delicious as they are, they require no additives. Just boil or microwave them taters, then eat. Alternatively let them cool first, then eat. I like to boil up a whole pile of taters then keep them in my fridge for a handy snack, or sometimes if I have a long day ahead of me I'll microwave a few and keep them in my pockets for later, pocket potatoes I call them.

I can eat handfuls of potatoes but not 2 bowls filled of the little potatoes. All in one sitting

I think I ate over 27oz tonight and 4 eggs.

See if you're allowed to just boil them in water and mash them.

Might make it go down easier.

Yeah that's what I have been doing.

1. skin
2. boil
3. mash
4. salt, pepper, creole
5. ???????
6. Prophet

If you ever get to eat eggs too throw a couple in there after it's done. Then throw it under the broiler in the over until the whites cook. The yolks end up being like a gravy.

No yokes, just eggs. 11oz Egg whites and 5oz potatoes for breakfast

Eggwhites

SEMEN

>falling for the Veeky Forums meme
This won't get people to love you

That ratio is fucked for that recipe

cumin and coriander is pretty good, some chili powder

rosemary and/or thyme

Eat young ones, salt peper. >FRESH< Dill. If you can a bit of real butter (ie made from milk only).

If you have non stick pan, you can slice boiled potatoes and fry without oil, this does not add calories.

They are great with boiled cauliflower and poached egg.

That's how the trashman lost like 400 pounds though. He got so used to eating bland shit, anything with sugar or salt or fat began to disgust him

Garlic, chives, green onion, chili peppers, basil, and a myriad of spcices can all be added to make them taste pretty damn good.

>Sorry forgot to mention, no salt either.
I don't believe you.

why not? It's for a bodybuilding show. Salt holds water.

Add herbs.

>bodybuilding show
I'm not competitor, but I'm pretty sure eating that much potatoes as your last meal of day is bad.

Who said last meal of the day? That's my preworkout meal

that is absurd

> (OP)
>If your trainer is doing what I think they're doing, don't add A N Y T H I N G to them.
>They're trying to reset your tastes/appetite so you're not craving so much goddamn fat and salt all the time.
This.
Penn Jillette lost 100lbs by stopping his food addiction with basic potatoes. They have enough nutrition to keep you alive, but they're right at the perfect level of blandness and filling in the tummy. Your hunger is quenched with the full feeling, and without the garnishes, you're focused on the mechanics of chewing, swallowing, and that you're feeding yourself, not your senses.

My suggestions would be to choose different varieties of potatoes and enjoy cold, not just hot. The flavors of different peels, creamier and waxier insides, yukon gold vs red, and having cold and creamy, or hot and fluffy, changes it up. Try steaming vs microbaking, and it can be moister cold. Try boiling it with herbs in the water, like a bay leaf, clove of garlic or hitting the potatoes with stock after draining. It sucks up the stock (german potato salad trick). You can rub in olive oil and bake in big chunks and the skin gets as crisp as fries. Ms. Dash, or other grinders without salt might help. Potatoes really need salt, so to avoid that you go acidic. Give it a squeeze of lemon (great on a cold potato).

get flavored protein powder, chocolate, and make chocolate potato pancakes.
the egg whites is only in for protein anyway, with protein powder you can make it tastier.

lmao what the fuck are you doing

sport people are not clever people

Gonna post as I cook this. Not OP but I suggested it.

Step 1 Browning onions. After done going to r3move then start potatoes

why can't he use something like brown rice or whole wheat pasta? They have more protein. Potetoes dont'

Hash browns in. Make sure you pack them tight with spatula. Medium low for 15-20

if a bit of butter is legal, roast them
could eat 7 times a week

Flipped. Place a plate on top to aid in flip for greatest aesthetics

>Training for a competition
>No salt
Tell your trainer he's a retard

You could make rösti but my suggestion is that you distill it and make Vodka.

>Real butter
So butter, the other thing is called margarine you moron

Add onions and eggs then toss inna broiler 550 until whites finish

The end result