Well Veeky Forums?

Well Veeky Forums?

It’s milk in a fucking bowl who gives a shit

it's now a porridge

Grover

Once you add the milk to the cereal, everything in the bowl becomes the same dish.

Given the way that the milk is meant to compliment the cereal, it's closest to a broth. There's too much of it in comparison to the 'main' item to be a sauce, and you don't typically eat something out of a beverage; you drink it straight, there really shouldn't be much in there.

>once you add the sauce to the spaghetti, the whole bowl becomes meatballs

broth, instead of meat/veggies its fruity shit

True answer is that it's still cereal. The milk in it is a beverage, and it's got cereal in it. Like how bubble tea has bits in it, but that doesn't make the bits a drink or the drink anything other than a drink.

Sounds like you don't even know what broth is. It's the liquid part of soup when you make soup, separated from the solids.

A thread died for this

Oh no, a Cracker Barrel thread was archived. How will the board recover?

Stop following me.

the answer is: yes.
t. informatic guy

anything you eat with a spoon is a soup.

Stop posting that same line in threads I want to follow.

Jello, stews, and chinese dumplings are all soups?

I eat cake with a spoon.

yes

I eat your mom's ass with a spoon

Did that make as much sense in your head as it did when you typed that out? Where does imply that the bowl itself becomes an ingredient? And why would you consider any ingredient in a dish separate from the whole, when you don't do that for anything else? Is your appendix suddenly not yours anymore if someone removed it?

It’s a broth. It’s a suspension for the main ingredient to reside in. It’s not technically a covering or coating that most sauces are, and it’s not a beverage as the cereal is being introduced to the milk, which was initially a beverage on its own.

Grover you dumb son of a bitch she’s not really my wife she’s your long lost daughter and not only is the entire city police force and swat waiting outside because I tipped them off through the baby monitor, but I also have a colt 45 under the table pointed straight at your blue fuzzy dick. So what’s it gonna be now, punk?

Its milk with cereal in it.

In Australia we call it a Wetty Brekky

water or milk or really any liquid added to soups is part of the broth is it not?

No. You make broth by cooking meats or vegetables in water.

bet you've cropped the 9fag logo off the image, retard

It's a stock you morons; it doesn't have any meat parts of the animal.

Cereal is the main dish, the milk is just a condiment.

A stock is made with bone.

Milk helps build bones and broths have seasoning. Do you salt and pepper your cereal?

There's already enough salt in cereal, so just pepper.

its cereal milk which is a cold brew tea

it's a soup

is this dialogue taken from a the far side comic? cause if not, it should be

Beverage.Broth is made using bone,sauces are usually not a liquid constancy,so it's a beverage.

well Veeky Forums?

Sauce. Broth has a very specific definition that does not include milk.

It's a stock.

it's a fucking cereal
add water to it, and it's still a cereal

its tea

it's a gruel

or or

> Adding water to Ceral makes water cereal

I think it just makes it sugar water.