What are some essential airportcore foods?

What are some essential airportcore foods?

Always a regret, but always a buy

I was there earlier today oddly enough

steamed hams

that's the one in logan right?
they kinda suck now, used to be great when they didnt freeze their burgers

dae cinnabon

SBARRO

>Not having access to premium airport lounges with free food and alcohol

I fly twice a year at most. If I can drive somewhere, I do.

Nice place in ATL. Also Varasanos Pizza in terminal A is good.

speaking of "always a regret but always a buy"

Why these niggas look so sad

For me it is the McChicken.

Fuck off with your Sneedcore shit already.

Louis CK had a great bit about this.

>ATL

Had a late layover, just wanted a little something. Only planned on eating half. Ate the whole damn thing. Shit was bomb.

The only thing that comes to mind that hasn't been mentioned is Boston Stoker. I'd toss Auntie Anne's in as well albeit that's more mallcore.

>this is the true egg. everything else is for 10 year olds.
Until he masturbated in front of a woman who didn't want to see that shit. Which is totally more embarrassing for the woman than the man. He didn't make an absolute fool of himself by doing that, he exploited the woman!

okayish sandwiches overpriced to hell and back

This authentic Irish experience

>tfw they went bankrupt
>tfw they were the only place that you could get good pizza on campus
>tfw that the entire building it was in is gone now
fucking RIP

>Be me
>Poor backpacker in vienna
>Pay 5 euros extra for first class on a short (3 hour) train ride
>get up to first class lounge
>Wine, newspapers, magazines
>Train is delayed
>Start drinking
>Train is very delayed
>Its been about an hour
>keeping a reasonable buzz
>read the news
>eat a bunch of free vianesse pastry for dinner
>Get on the train fat and happy 3 hours later
Never got my refund through though. It does pay to have a lounge memebership for frequent travelers though.

I didn't understand the outrage. Just get up and leave

smashing 8 $9 vb's before your flight

This, I don't think Louis really did anything wrong, he's just a perv who seems to get off to publicly humiliating himself
>Hey ladies I know it's strange but I'd really like to take off all my clothes and jack off in front of you, is that ok? You don't have to touch me or anything, just sitting there is fine
>Woman: "o-ok.."
Dumb bitch should just leave if she doesn't like it

Based

Hell yeah.

what if it's private property

Then you go get your gun and make him leave your property.

europoor food

Zzzzz..

Love doing red eye flights and at my destination hitting up the coffee shop in the airport and getting breakfast sandwiches with some shitty coffee. Don't know why but that's just fantastic

Day flights are usually some fast food but i aim for a local joint

Gin and tonics before flying

you can't understand if you're not a woman

lol, go fuck yourself

homemade sandwiches. i refuse to be fleeced

The Chick-fil-as at ATL airport are pretty good, and fairly reasonable for airport food.
Theres a pretty good pub in London Gatwick thats open 24/7, and isn't that pricey for london.
Never drink at an airport bar that doesn't have prices clearly posted somewhere. I god burned on that once. It was like $12 US for a 500ml blue moon.

Why are shitty little UK/irish airport pubs so comfy?

>McDonald's at the O'Hare airport didn't sell the McChicken, only the buttermilk chicken sandwich

I think she made the argument that it was akin to an interview or something, and if she didn't agree she'd lose the job/connection she was meeting him for. So she felt pressured to say yes and stay.

Except it wasn't an interview. It was a late night get together in his hotel room.

There is a good place in Schiphol.
Really nice when I'm going to Luxembourg from the states to have a few hours to have a sandwich and heineken.

might as well be city wok.

I think they have about 10 of these in Logan. Makes every terminal smell like a homeless womans crotch.

They don't taste nearly as good as they look and smell. Cinnamon rolls I make at home are better.

Normal Legal's are good though.

>Dry chicken sandwich with terrible sauce
>overcooked burger, cheese barely melted
>tall glass of vaguely local "craft" beer
> "Do you wanna make that a double?" cocktails

Ah, airports.

>advertises itself as LEGAL IN BOLD LETTERS
The fuck?!

beer

>doing anything at the airport besides getting drunk and waiting
wew

>Have to do a stop over in Cairns airport
>Only one restaurant in the whole place
>Prices hacked up through the roof
$10 for a bowl of potato wedges, there was maybe only 10 of them in there too.

This. I spent $150 between two of us because of a 2 hour layover.

Mah niggah, but only on the corporate dime is my deal.

Pour la France at DIA used to sell a massive cheese, fruit and nut plate with bread for ~$8 but the last time I was there they wanted fucking $18 for it and now it's not even on their menu.

when coming back to miami

max comfy

I hate Legal, stupid bullshit overpriced small portions trendy tourist trap seafood ripoff. It's even worse inside the airport, like $13 for a pint of mediocre chowder. You're in Boston it's not like there's any shortage of places to have good fish.

If I'm in BOS I usually fly out of terminal A and get currito because you get a fuckass huge burrito for like $9, way better deal.

For some reason I've always had this weird "last meal" ritual. Whenever I fly out of Midway I grab a Potbelly Italian.

is that mold? legit top of the sandwich is mold.

Looks like flour to me

It's flour you fucking retard

What kind of tard sprinkles raw flour on top of his sandwich?

Rick Bayless is the reason to fly through OHare, haha. I did have a very slow forgotten order situation once though, and had to eat on my flight. Flight attendants were jealous and approving, both, of my chips n guac. Next time I'll bring an extra order for them to share.

ATL- krystal was a must stop on Concourse A, but it's gone. Bojangles biscuit if breakfast time. Paschals or Low Country might settle a southern veggie side craving. I pick up a dessert at Intermezzo, typically something austrian like a torte packed so nicely for the flight, or I grab some pralines. If Im sensory overload on crowds and noisy food courts, I might step into a lounge or quiet restaurant, such as Chili's just to get above the fray during a long layover.
MIA-Versailles will get me that comfy cortadito and meat pastelito I've been deprived of outside of Miami.
TPA-This is Columbia territory.
New Orleans - Beinets or a copelands muffaletta.
DCA Lebanese Taverna

This.

Ever since I got Priority Pass from my CSR, I've yet to fly sober or hungry.

Nuts on Clark is the only thing you need.

Go back to /sip/, you fucking autist.

t. never made bread

Why would I go to a place haunted by ghosts?

Why not just pay for lounge access?

Found one of these in an airport in Guatemala. Saved my fucking life. For a country full of shit food they have only one thing.

nom nom nom

I see that there is another Chicago native in this thread.