Of course the only popular German philosophers (Nietzsche and Marx) taken up by French philosophers were anti-Germany

Of course the only popular German philosophers (Nietzsche and Marx) taken up by French philosophers were anti-Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

grattoncourses.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/letter_to_a_japanese.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about Heidegger? he was pretty pro german and the aids ridden left bank pomofags had no choice but to suck his cock and stand in awe of his Teutonic genius.

Postmoderns philosophers are responsible for the West's current dysmal state. Derrida, who believe categorization is exclusion and all thought is oppression, is the forefather of identity politics, relativism and gender pronouns

Marx was not German, retard. He was a jew, as was Derrida. These are pseud mistakes.

Heidegger was the original sjw.

>Postmoderns philosophers are responsible for the West's current dysmal state.

globalism, opium and hashish dandyism, jazz, liberalism, urbanism, the suffragette movement, the protestant reformation, all happened before Foucault or Derrida could even pick up a pen you fucking idiot

>this post again

>doesn't realize that the ills of society is caused by capitalist bourgeois individualism, but actually thinks that french thinkers who are obscure to everyone outside of university humanities departments have any tangible influence on anything

Loving every laugh.

Neither Marx or Derrida were jews

Hi Jordan

> Derrida took up Heidegger, known anti-Germany German philosopher

reminder that Heidegger invented deconstruction. a german loving nazi philosopher is unironically responsible for post-modernism.

Both were jews.

That is false.

There's no ambiguity here, amigo. Marx and Derrida were jews.

No they weren't. That is an attempt at changing the facts to discredit their ideas when the truth is neither of them have a single drop of jewish blood

Nope. Both their ideas were shit *because* they were jews.

They weren't jews though. Have you got pics of their circumcised dicks or something you're not sharing?

Shh, don't upset the brainlets first attempt at historicism

>Postmoderns philosophers are responsible for the West's current dysmal state.

Thats a funny way of spelling Jews

Γελω δυνατα!

>reminder that Heidegger invented deconstruction
Wrong. Derrida's deconstruction is very different from H's destruktion, it's just that him initially translated destruktion as deconstruction.

>Among other things I wished to translate and adapt to my own ends the Heidggerian word Destruktion or
Abbau. Each signified in this context an operation bearing on the structure or
traditional architecture of the fundamental concepts of ontology or of Western metaphysics. But in French "destruction" too obviously implied an annihilation or a negative reduction much closer perhaps to Nietzschean "demolition" than to the Heideggerian interpretation or to the type of reading that I proposed. So I ruled that out. I remember having looked to see if the word "deconstruction" (which came to me it seemed quite spontaneously) was good French. I found it in the Littré. The grammatical, linguistic, or rhetorical senses [portees] were found bound up with a "mechanical" sense [portee "machinique"]. This
association appeared very fortunate, and fortunately adapted to what I wanted at least to suggest. Perhaps I could cite some of the entries from the Littré.

grattoncourses.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/letter_to_a_japanese.pdf

>he thinks communism can work
>he thinks communism is not just thinly veiled monarchism

Literally wikipedia as worthless as that is states they were both jews. I don't know what else to tell you.

>the application of an idea = the idea itself

>Wikipedia

There is literally no question about Marx and Derrida being jews. The poster saying they're not is just a jew engaging in the typical jewing.

I think you're a jew honestly. Marx and Derrida weren't jews

>Marx was ancestrally Jewish as his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx (Nicolaievsky & Maenchen-Helfen 1976, pp. 4–5; Wheen 2001, pp. 7–9, 12; McLellan 2006, pp. 2–3.).
>"I took part in the extraordinary transformation of the Algerian Jews; my great-grandparents were by language, custom, etc., still identified with Arabic culture. After the Cremieux Decree (1870), at the end of the 19th c., the following generation became bourgeois", Jacques Derrida The Last Interview, May 2003.

These are fictions added by some jew

>go to Veeky Forums
>people argue if some specific philosophers were jews or not
>wtf

>infographic

Next

That's an amazing chart, can't believe I've never seen it. Rothschild connection, too. These are the rabbinical elders. I'm stealing it.

You haven't seen it before because it was literally just made up by that user

none of that refutes my point

there could be no derridean deconstruction without heidegger's de-struktion of western metaphysics

derrida is purified heidegger, and reveals his philosophy for what it is: liberal post-modern radical centrism with a vaguely freudian moralism. it's ironic that a nazi is responsible for this

Haha germany is rekt you mad?

thought this was a pro list til i got to the women. try fun darling, a wife alone won't cut it

Nietzsche's Polish by choice and loved France.

Assuming you're referring to the fact that Marx himself was not a practicing Jew, he was still culturally jewish coming from a long line of Rabbis. He would have been raised with a greater sense of being jewish than prussian/german.