Can't stop binge eating I can't keep living my life like this

can't stop binge eating I can't keep living my life like this

I have no support and no one to hold myself accountable except me, and I can't do it. visibly gaining weight and destroying all the progress I made in 2017

I want to die :(

Other urls found in this thread:

anad.org/get-help/find-support-groups-treatment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphagia#Causes
eatthis.com/foods-that-shut-off-hunger-hormones-fast/
precisionnutrition.com/leptin-ghrelin-weight-loss
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2584858/?tool=pmcentrez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same problem.

I think I can practice portion control and calorie counting, but eating anything only increases my appetite.

Only way to go: fasting. I feel less hungry just starving than I do after eating 500 calories.

Veeky Forums fasting general

Swallow small pebbles. You can't shit them out, and they will fill your stomach so you can't eat too much at once.

try eating lots of broccoli and beans
they will fill you up with less calories

>tfw haven't been hungry at all for a week and feel sick if I try to eat any meal
>tfw incoming binge when my body tries to catch on missed out calories

>can't stop binge eating I can't keep living my life like this
>I have no support and no one to hold myself accountable except me, and I can't do it
You can if you actually want to. Figure out why you don't want to.

Why don't you just give it up

Then die.
Idiot.

Go vegan, you'll find it hard to gain weight then

weight loss is a mind set. fat people will eat nothing but oreos and fries if their mind set does not change. going vegan or vegetarian is a decent decision because it will push someone to eat more vegetables and explore more healthy alternatives than they're used to but it's not an instant solution

>buy a small copybook/jotter
>make out list of food items you want to cut out/eat less of
>any time you eat said items, note the time and date you did so
>obviously aim to keep said copybook as empty as possible

doing this for about 2 months now and still haven't had to add anything to mine. really helped me with my snackfood addiction. obviously apply willpower

Really proud of you bud. Keep it up.

this, helped me achieve my goal and im gay

>fries are vegan
>all oils are vegan
Stop giving meme advice, lad.

That's a big get

Just cut the calories not a food, make yourself a sandwich (not with the fcking 200calorirs a slice wonderbread) put in some tomato cucumber and voila, tasty treat you could eat 15x a day and still be well within the 1.5k intake you should have while trying to lose weight

I eat a fuckload of protein and fibre and it makes me feel like shit and fart continuously for the rest of the day

you should try it, it's great

Swap out the high cal foods with low cal filling foods and eat less. It's gonna suck until your stomach gets accustomed to smaller portions and/or less meals, that's unavoidable. Good luck anons. Find other distractions and things that can make you happy besides high cal foods/snacks. Keeping yourself preoccupied is paramount. Get a hobby, read a book, walk through a local park/woods.

For you

Get help

anad.org/get-help/find-support-groups-treatment/

your microbiome is controlling you, forcing you to eat things you don't consciously want to. it wants what has given rise to it: the food youve eaten in the past. it's the brain-size mass of bacteria in your gut that controls more about people than they'd like to admit. look into how to reset it—it can be brought to heel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphagia#Causes

could have diabetes, OP.

i'm a type 2 and i'm ravenous.

>you're compulsively doing a behavior that's harmful, that you don't want to do, but cant stop yourself from doing

Sounds like there's a deeper underlying problem besides "food tastes good," and changing the food you intake to something healthier is just treating a symptom and ignoring the underlying cause, which means it isnt going to stop or get any better, but it might get WORSE and you could graduate to less subtle forms of self-harm ALONGSIDE the overeating.

Find a clinician, a good one, and start talking to someone about it.

In the meantime, though, obviously switch to healthier foods that are higher in fiber, lower in carbs, and have more beneficial fats (mono and poly unsaturateds are your friends) - they'll fill you up faster and are just better for you over all.

>[The hormone] Leptin [is] an appetite suppressor that signals to your brain when you’re full and tells it to stop eating. But just as we can develop an insensitivity to another food-related hormone, insulin, so too can we become inured to the power of leptin, researchers say. The result: your hunger doesn’t shut off naturally, and you continue to eat even when you’re full.
eatthis.com/foods-that-shut-off-hunger-hormones-fast/

>Leptin resistance is similar to insulin resistance (and they also share common signalling pathways).
>Your stomach makes ghrelin when it’s empty. Just like leptin, ghrelin goes into the blood, crosses the blood-brain barrier, and ends up at your hypothalamus, where it tells you you’re hungry
>Another leptin resistance fun fact is that fructose seems to induce leptin resistance
precisionnutrition.com/leptin-ghrelin-weight-loss

>We hypothesized that chronic fructose consumption causes leptin resistance, which subsequently may promote the development of obesity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2584858/?tool=pmcentrez

Just stop buying junk food and prepare food yourself. Whenever you make something make enough for a couple of meals so every time you want to eat you have to cook. Or just stop being a fag and stop eating, pick up smoking and drink a lot of coffee so you wouldn't be hungry, I know it seems like I'm kidding but I'm not I lost like 30 pounds this way.

Go talk to a therapist about why you're binge eating and what's missing from your life that you're trying to replace with food.

Fuck you no we're not

stop eating fat

get a prescription for adderall. i took it for a while for my adhd and it completley killed my appetite had to force myself to eat.

You can't gain weight if all you're eating is cocks.

OP go to your family medicine doctor. Ask for Paxil. Set up psychiatrist appointment 10 days later to iron out of the side effects, make drug changes, etc. Family med doc can initiate this, but theyre shit for side effects and tweaking this to get it right. Go to the best.

Wake up happy. Roll out of bed into shower. Make plans for day. Accomplish said plans for the day. Paxil is wonderful, in fact too wonderful. You'll blow off any person that gets in your way, watch your mouth at work.

Find a weight watchers group in the area that works for your schedule. Not time to do it on your phone independently, not just yet. WW is the only long term diet that makes you accountable for knowing portions, control, all the things you'll need to have as habit to stick to this lifetime plan now.

Find an overeater's anonymous group. Go. Work diet on the side, this isn't a diet group, but you'll encounter people who did lose a ton of weight and figure out the hard part was the other shit going on.

You don't need to exercise yet but getting outside and accomplishing something isn't a bad plan. It might be going to a class, visiting a museum, calling a friend for a night of a board game, or a walk in the mall, or seeing some music, but get out of your routine so you feel like you did something fun each week, when it's monday morning again.It'll reduce stress too. Actual weight loss style exercise might trigger your hunger. But, floating in the tub shouldn't.

Fasting
1. 5 gallons of water daily
Coffee, Kratom, otc pills for suppression
Cut out all grains bread rice potato and added sugar, anything processed

STOP being a fat sub human

Keto and intermittent fasting works, 4 serious.

leave OP alone

>Look up symptoms for ADHD
>Go to Psychiatrist, tell them you're experiencing said symptoms and have all your life
>Get prescribed ADHD meds which completely take away your appetite

problem solved.

ONION

Then find another vice or get a doctors opinion.
Quit being reliant on others take responsibility for you. This is your life and you shouldn't be a burden on others because you don't have the strength of will to make your own decisions.

How much protein and fiber do you eat compared to sugars and carbs?

Pick a vegetable you like, eat 200 grams of that vegetable by itself ( no ranch), then you eat the protein of your choice approximately your weight in grams of protein. Eat what ever you can after that.
Go to the gym and lift weights
4x8 or 5x5

Substitute sodas with sweet tea, and reduce the sugar content a little each weak. Make a gallon every other day.

Drink black coffee in the morning

Eat two full meals a day