What are you cooking for Valentine's Day, Veeky Forums?

What are you cooking for Valentine's Day, Veeky Forums?
You do have someone to cook for, right?

My wife's boyfriend says he wants a romantic dinner of roast duck, and I'm the only one in the family who can roast a duck without it getting dry, so I'm preparing for that.

>You do have someone to cook for, right?
Yeah. Your mom.

I’ll be cooking for myself as usual, likely a frozen pizza or buffalo tendies. Perhaps a quesadilla as well if I’m up to the extra work

Probably just gonna get some maccas and watch 5 Centimeters Per Second by myself.

Why would I pretend this normalfag holiday is any different than a regular day for me?

To please your favorite girlfriend? Don't you know that a woman likes to feel special on this day? I've heard this is true even for wives, though they often pretend they think it's just for kids.

I'll probably just have a chicken breast sliced up on a wrap with some tomato, lettuce and sour cream while I listen to old O&A clips on Youtube. Pretty much what I do every night.

I'm a single dad with a 9yo son so I'll be cooking for him. Haven't put much thought into what yet though.

>adopting your wife's son and then having her leave you alone with the kid
Brutal.

>Wife's son
nice meme
We broke up after she got pregnant (middle school) and now she is in prison, go figure.

I probably won't even realize it's Valentine's Day until days afterwards. I didn't even catch New Years last month.

Valentine's Day is also my moms birthday so yes I do

I don't know why I didn't think anyone on ck at 4 am wouldn't be single, boy am I fuckin special.

>tfw Valentine's day is the same day as Ash Wednesday
>tfw first of 40 days of fasting for Lent
Well, that's inconvenient timing, good thing I don't have a gf anyway.

I'll probably just end up getting some cheap fast food and eat it alone in my room while I try not to think about how long it's been since I've felt the touch of a female (that wasn't related)

I'll probably make a good casserole or cottage pie to bring to work and share with my friends

Goddammit I forgot this and my wife is Catholic. Worst part is she goes full vegan during lent. I'll be cooking some disappointment.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

have ever done dna test

no. and haven't had anyone in the last 11 years.

>people celebrating festivities or special occasions at all
What's it like to be a normiecuck, OP?

Redpilled people don't even celebrate birthdays, Christmas, or the new year, just have a normal day and use the money/time on a worthwhile activity.

>What's it like to be a normiecuck?
As long as I’m nothing like you I’m happy.
:)

So, you're a bluepilled normiecuck by choice, then?
Good for you

>redpilled
My wife and I don't choose to celebrate holidays or b-days but I'd never use a faggot ass term like redpilled to describe it, you retarded fuck.

Getting stoned with gf, eating food in bed and forgetting that valentines day exists because she's cynical and evil as fuck.

It's funny because last year around this time I was single as fuck, and going on single for 4 years. Now I'm typing this from my gf's bed. Never in a million years would I expected this.

There's hope out there brahs. Just get Veeky Forums and focus on improving your personality. What did it for me was intentionally moving into shared housing and forcing myself to be social. Things kind of fell into place after that.

Also, I was thinking of making either American southern or maybe Italian. I might just make a massive pile of country fried steak and mashed sweet potatoes.

My roomie will probably travel to his gf during that week, but I'll have a delicious drunk evening by myself cooking some seafood pasta dish

Idk what ill cook for my girlfriend
My skills have increased alot this last year, but with money a but tight, its a hard choice

I don't

yikes

wow, imagine what a great girl must have settled for someone who couldn't get anyone to fuck him for four years. thanks for that inspo, your relationship definitely sounds like goals.

I will probably play around with my Instant-pot cooker and make a Thai yellow curry I think ( prefer green but she prefers yellow).

Other than that I'll get myself some nice cognac and her some nice coffee things she likes. hbu?

I’m going to press order on seamless for my boyfriend