What kind of people read this dogshit and think it displays any talent?

What kind of people read this dogshit and think it displays any talent?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/jp/thread/S17443708
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All our enemies as white conservative heterosexual property-owning men, so:
>women
>jews
>blacks
>asians
>liberals
>poor people
>commies
>cucks
>sexually active people

People that base their identity on the consumption of popular media.

>"Heh, I'm so fucking clever because I read actual literature, unlike all of these sheeple. Veeky Forums is going to LOVE this!"

your choices boil down to fascism and unthinking acceptance of the reddit driven gynocratic monoculture. thank u I'll pick fascism every fucking time. haha I love u /pol/ false flaggers you can just feel those contradictions boiling beneath the surface. it's no longer a question of 'layers of irony' as 2014 vintage memetics would put it, but of a dawning realisation of irresolvable contradictions, which is good imo.

There was a good thread about RPO on /jp/ not long ago.

warosu.org/jp/thread/S17443708

no
NO

>your choices boil down to fascism and unthinking acceptance of the reddit

You are braindead

Redditors

>deep down you want to be an SS officer plowing through Belarus...1941, rapes, massacres, neat black uniforms and burning villages.

You can't spell war crimes without "me"

>owning property
why arent you living the literary lifestyle?

You, plebeian, dum-dum: basing your identity on consumption of popular media

Me, handsome, an intellectual: basing my identity on consumption of esoteric media

This is so fucking embarrassing

It's like he listened to the ultimate showdown and thought it was a good premise for a novel
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

People who read USA Today

Why is the quality of discourse on /jp/ so much better than here?

a karagarga freeleech is no esoteric media, embryo

This image quoting the author is something I find interesting, because he's framing it as research. It's not research, it's just being a loser, mindlessly consuming shitty culture. He would have done it anyway, like millions of other people do, even if he hadn't been writing his book. Just because you jerk off a lot doesn't make you an expert in masturbation.

>Just because you jerk off a lot doesn't make you an expert in masturbation.

whoa bro i have 10,000 hours invested in that don't FUD me

Isn't that from the book, though?

You're right, it is. I thought it was the author talking about how he researched the book. I still suspect it is, just bragging through his narrator.

the fact that a human person wrote this down and took it to another human person who thought to themself "wow this is good let's publish it!" and it got published and sold well enough to get a fucking movie is infinitely sad to me

>our
Woah, buddy.

Veeky Forums is white, neo-Nazi, gay poorfag turf.

Weebs are an enlightened and peaceful people.

We have much to learn from them.

Decultured, deracinated, devalued, ironic, standard shitlib progressive manchildren who aren't aiming for anything so a reference point of 80s/90s/early 00s nostalgia is an attractive anchor.

you are annoying

rest in peace Harry Dean

This was suppose to be a board for literature but you guys keep shitting it up with crap threads. We know, that kind of fiction is shit, harry potter, rupi kaur, stephen king is shit; can we move on ?

You got a laugh out of me

You really think black people read this?

To be fair the book is bad

Do you really think black people read?

Is this the most discussed book on Veeky Forums?

Wow thats a lot of words no one cares about.