What are some great books that haven't been translated into English?

What are some great books that haven't been translated into English?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Promised_Land_(novel)
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uDnuy0j092c0VUMzlCakFyajQ/view
anonfile.
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08807671483171473889
my.mixtape.moe/adkmzj.pdf
www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/b5d8f8fc-45ed-4c20-a019-b0eba72938d7/200_Years_Together___Unknown/index.html?page=1
theuntranslated.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/the-sorias-los-sorias-by-alberto-laiseca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think it's like on the other side of the Door of Night

I feel bad for Morgoth

my novel

200 Years Together

I should add, you need to include the original title also.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Promised_Land_(novel)

El Laberinto Mágico series by Max Aub - only the first one has been translated.

it has been translated, there's a censored version you can get however some guys at 8 chan translated the full version a couple months ago. I can send through some links if anyone is interested in it

send em

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uDnuy0j092c0VUMzlCakFyajQ/view

original eightchan thread
4+4ch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html
(add together)

Mirrors of these pdfs can also be found here:

>Russian

anonfile. com/g8h0tdbdb7/200_Years_Russian_-__Vol._1.pdf

anonfile. com/f9hct1bbb5/200_Years_Russian_-__Vol._2.pdf

>German

anonfile. com/k2h0tabcb9/200_Years_German_-_Vol._1.pdf

anonfile. com/leh2tab4bd/200_Years_German_-_Vol._2.pdf

>French

anonfile. com/h7h4t2beb9/200_Years_French_-_Vol._1_2.pdf

>English (partial)

anonfile. com/i4h9t7bab6/200_Years_English_-_partial.pdf

Full english version mirrors-
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08807671483171473889 (has a link to the EPUB version for anyone who might want)
my.mixtape.moe/adkmzj.pdf
www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
HTML: cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/b5d8f8fc-45ed-4c20-a019-b0eba72938d7/200_Years_Together___Unknown/index.html?page=1

Are you a masochist OP?

Psychology of Worldviews by Jaspers.

that's the pasta i downloaded it from, i used the google drive link. still haven't gotten around to reading it as of yet but it looks interesting

Thank you. I heard they were doing it but had my qualms about how legit it would turn out. Was it just some English-speaking Russian guys who teamed up? I actually read the partial (I think) Devlin translation a few years ago and frequently rep it. Has anyone who's looked at both commented on how the two compare?

all i know is that some professors from 8ch team up for it

90% of classical Finnish literature. Then again, it is near impossible to translate.

I think text is enhanced when translated to finnish, and diluted when from finnish to english. Exclduing the poetry from this of course.

Kalevala has been translated, but I wouldn't really count that. While it technically gets the story through, which is good, but it loses the intricacies and the beautiful poetry.
And that's the only really great piece of Finnish literature that comes to my mind.

theuntranslated.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/the-sorias-los-sorias-by-alberto-laiseca/
>I tried to shill for Alberto Laiseca but no one cared .

Is it translated to Swedish?

História da Literatura Ocidental - Otto Maria Carpeaux (Portuguese)

Money is Death by Risto Krle.

Nor it'll ever be.

>Shadilay, March 2017

March was a weird time for me, too