Pasta sauce and meat.

as much mince as you can get fried with some spice

Second this.

Sexiest image ever

salt, pepper but no parm...
what type of bath is this?!

where can i find a tray that will do that

Lasagna

Soup and rice & beans are the ultimate poverty meals. You will need more than one batch though, unless your crockpot is enormous.

pasta & sauce

spaghetti use the big #5 cans of tomatoes

Pigs in a blanket.
Basic dough stuffed with a sausage.
Can bake a huge load of them and just freeze them for future use

Rice and diabetes.

Joking aside. Blackbeans and rice. Lentils. Chickpeas. Kinda depends on your area what's available. Chicken feet were fuckcheap where I used to live so sometimes when I'd cook them, I'd use the broth to make soup. More to reward myself with other indulges, but still.

Bean soups w/homemade bread

Ham steaks go BOGO occasionally. When they do, buy up and freeze. Saute with leftover morning coffee for some red eye gravy and serve as your main when the mood strikes. Whole hams will be on sale again near Easter. Freeze an extra one, but also save your bone as the free ham hock.

Use your bone, or cube up a ham steak, to use to flavor a pot of beans. In the freezer area will be fresh beans shucked and ready to simmer, and these are superior, but dried beans are good too. You can buy the 13 bean soup mixes, but you won't need to, you have ham. Make anything from quick lentil soup to long simmered lima beans or something fancier like a speckled variety. Senate bean soup, or old fashioned creole red beans, can be a loving all day thing, simmering away in a crock pot if you want to ignore it. Squeeze of lemon at the end to the pot.

I don't eat anything "all week" like you intend. I freeze leftovers that I don't intend to each within 24-36hrs, and have them later when I'm not going to be sick of it. Eventually, you should have like 4-6 things in that freezer that you constantly revolve through. My favorite do ahead batch meal is mac n cheese or lasagna. Soups like I listed. Stocks I can use as a base to a quick soup dinner. Baby meatloaves that I can warm up with mashed potatoes on the side. Oven fried things like eggplant or chicken tenders can be quickly warmed and tucked into french bread for a sandwich. I like roast beef, roast turkey breast, pork roast on Sunday and as a sandwich and dinner the next day.

No actual pasta, just pasta sauce, and meat?

this op, you can find a bunch of different sauces to go with them too.
you can even stuff some with cheese and invest in a ton of potatoes to make some home made chips or fries.

Cheap cuts of chicken, ground beef, and tuna

Salsa and hot sauce

Potatoes, pasta, and rice

Milk

Flour for making breads, tortillas, etc

Butter

Eggs,

You can also make a mix of sausage meat, onions and stuff like that and make like a baby meatloaf in a blanket

If he is bulking, he can have some pasta

>baby meatloaf in a blanket

Make beans
Make rice
Make ground beef
Flavore them somehow
Eat for a week

Do whuh?

Who puts salt and pepper on pizza

bacon and pea soup
you need an onion, garlic, salt, pepper, 2 pounds of potatoes, 3 cans of peas, around 5 ounces of bacon, 4 cups of chicken stock and around 2 cups of water to adjust if it comes too thick
its super easy, you put the pot on low, drizzle with some oil and throw in the chopped bacon and you let it coock until most of the fat is gone, mix it with a spatula a couple times to avoid it sticking
then you add the chopped onions until coocked and minced garlic and let it cook for like a minute or until it starts to smell,add your salt and spices, you add the potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes, mix for a bitand add the stock, wait until it simmers, lower it to low, put a lid on it and wait until the potatoes are fully cooked
or wathever, its kind of impossible to screw this up, you add your peas, let it cook for a while longer and you use your immersion blender on low until it becomes a puree, you add the water until it has the consistency you want and you let it simmer for a while longer
you can also add some cheese, cilli powder, paprika or cayene, it makes around 10 cups of soup, i always make it when im lazy then i buy a big bag of crackers

rest on the bathtub sides so i can eat and have a place to hold my phone over while i take a hot bath for four hours

Rice, beans, instant ramen, and oatmeal.