You're a failure if you haven't read this

Why aren't you reading the literary accomplishment of the decade, nay, the century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's it about

It's good that sodomites are marking themselves now so I know to stay away from their pozzed shit.

it is a work of genius that concerns itself with the everlasting mystery of humanity as it hurtles on a watery stone across the depthscape of the galaxy.

it is a work that eradicates ennui, demolishes pretention and culminates itself in a tour de force that omits mimicry from its lexicon tomsuch an extent that it bears no familiar axioms, while simultaneously emulating the warmth of the womb.
it has stunned me at every word, every page, a climax and triumph of human accomplishment. an ineffable mark of destiny inscribed on the fragile heart of man in his voyage through himself and the torrential seas around him.

Yea but is it gud?

hahahaha

if by gud, you mean transcendent, and vibrant, a coiling ouroboros of the human experience, a protest against the discordant mania of post-modernism, yes. yes it is.
it not only defines a new genre, it masters, and bests itself, and creates yet another genre to answer itself. it brings tears to my eyes, considering even the faintest recollection of the introduction, let alone the first chapter, which echoes the primal drum of the heart, while calling to order the magnanimity of man's spirit, soaring beyond to meld the two, and refuting it flatly with a newfound philosophical treatise that rivals an orgiastic DMT sojourn.
The sonorous voices that come bleeding through the pages pledge and fulfill virtues that need not have words to describe nor communicate them.
to go on is an insult, it should suffice to say that this book should be read by every entity on this planet, that even worms would find themselves blessed with anthropomorphic sentience if only to appreciate the hallowed symbols lain upon the pages within.

Does it have Kafkaesque? I only read Kafkaesque.

it is such that has defined that which it is preceded by, it allows man to conceive of past in a way that he can appreciate it as never before, that all works of man until this mighty and perfect tome are nonextant in the mind of man. history did not formally exist until this work was crafted, and by its mastery did it convince us there was a rich literary tradition for it to follow. we are all as we live and breathe, merely dreams of the men who smelled this book from afar.

Sounds bretty gud but I don't know... I've just finished song of fire and ice and that's a pretty rough act to follow. Sure this Aristotle man is up to the job? What has he even written before? Can he worldbuild?

Trying WAY too hard
Almost reddit tier

I think it's actually Oprah and you shouldnt speak to her like that.

hey fuck you, guy.

*sniffs his own fart proudly*

underrated thread

I bet you haven't even actually read Aristotle nor Dante

>obvious joke thread
>muh bet u hasn't read bullshit
you're not a fun guy at all, you're more a mold.

anyone else unironically fed up with the gays? I feel like they keep trying to shove their politically correct lifestyle down our throats. gay 'sex' is technically not even sex, but a politically correct display of progress and diversity. fucking gays managed to ruin degeneracy for everyone by reducing it to mere self righteous virtue signalling. Soon, it is going to be an incredibly brave and subversive act to identify oneself as 'straight'. Just don't let the purple haired Queer(tm) comissars hear that.

I read it in a day. The only YA I've experienced. Nothing important, but was a cute love tale about teen boys. Their implied butt sex in the rain in the desert was hot.

>gay 'sex' is technically not even sex
You're doing it wrong.

woah so diverse and progressive! what the hell do these people want? first it was gay marriage, I said ok good for them, trannies, not my business, then we got 72 genders, child drag queens, forcing christians to bake gay cakes, ''pride'' is now a months long marketing event, kinda like Christmas for buttsex and all the multinational corporations are involved. gee, I wonder were they want to go next? be honest with me guys, doesn't this video make you feel at least a little bit homophobic?

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

A girl in one of my classes was reading it. She told me it was "Sooooo interesting and deep". Then I jokingly asked "they fuck, right?" and she said "Yeah. You read it, too?"

it's true tho. gay sex is politically correct educational FUN for all the family.

well, i'm satisfied with this, got my (yous)