Kinder eggs are illegal

>Kinder eggs are illegal
>This is acceptable
What the fuck America?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreelibrary.com/Parents hit out at EU over tiny deadly toys.-a065156393
thefreelibrary.com/Mother calls for ban after girl chokes on Kinder egg.-a060703736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

banning kinder eggs is basically admitting your children were taught to eat anything and everything

Kids don't eat plain/vanilla yogurt so they never deal with that shit

Multiple children have already died from Kinder Eggs in Europe. It's a little sick if you're still going to defend it just so you can feel some sense of superiority over not banning it when it kills children and is entirely unnecessary.

American kids are literally eating detergent, so I think they were.

>Multiple children have already died from Kinder Eggs in Europe.
[citation needed]

thefreelibrary.com/Parents hit out at EU over tiny deadly toys.-a065156393
>All three children died after swallowing small parts of toys inside edible eggs.

thefreelibrary.com/Mother calls for ban after girl chokes on Kinder egg.-a060703736
>Four other children around the world have died since 1991.

If American kids had done a better job of removing themselves from the genepool you wouldn't be in the state you're in now.

And I'm sure many other children have died choking on other small parts of toys, but I don't see any of them banned.

natural selection at its finest
I grew up eating lots of kinder eggs and it never occurred to me to swallow the toy or even put it in my mouth because i'm not that fucking retarded

It's different when you combine it with a food item, more likely that a kid will think it's also food and try to eat it.

>natural selection at its finest
>kinder eggs are "natural"
wot

fuk u dum

>a total of ZERO children choked on the actual container inside the Kinder egg
>all deaths were caused by inhaling small parts after the egg had already been consumed without incident
Let's ban all toys smaller that a car tire because they kill children.

Then watch over your kids when you give them such a food item so they don't go full retard and choke on it, presumably.

>Let's ban all toys smaller that a car tire because they kill children.
Nah just don't combine small inedible toys with actual food

What am I looking at?

But it'd be fine if they ate a Twinkie, and then swallowed a completely unrelated toy and choked to death?

>Nah just don't combine small inedible toys with actual food
They're not combined with actual food, they are inside an inedible container that has never killed anyone and is not a hazard.

You must be one of the retarded kids that eats the toy

Nice non-argument fag.

>handful of kids died in the last 20years due to Kinder eggs

More kids have died in that time from choking on a chunk of hotdog. Must ban all hotdogs and sausage.
More kids than that have died in a year from allergies to peanut butter. Must ban all peanut related items.

>i've never actually seen a kinder egg

Inside the egg there's a container. To get to the toy you have to open it first. It's not like they're chewing through the egg an accidentally ingest a small piece
If your kids are so young that they can't tell what's food and what isn't, they probably can't pry it open.
In any case, maybe the parents should be a bit responsible and not give your retarded plastic eating child the stupid thing in the first place, instead of banning it outright
It's a real tragedy that burgers will never know the joy of getting a chocolate treat that comes with a neat little toy that you get to assemble yourself. I used to love that shit back then

>More kids than that have died in a year from allergies to peanut butter. Must ban all peanut related items.
They already are banned in schools, they're not served in cafeterias and whoever brings anything containing peanuts to school gets suspended or expelled.

Here in Europe we make kids swim in peanuts. If they die they were weak and we have improved the human race.

I used to have a similar program for M&M's.

i put peanut dust on backpacks i find lying around. i hope i kill some of these fuckers.

Remember when those pokeball toys were banned and recalled because some dumb fuck put it on his/her face and suffocated to death?

The real culprit is neglectful parenting. Parent ban when!?

>banned in schools
Not sure how that equates to a national government banning an item from even being imported. Kids with peanut allergies can go kill themselves but at least I can go to store and buy every kind I want.

>less plastic bullshit going into the environment
Good.

>america

I miss the old yellow capsules.
We used to fill them with baking soda and water and it would be so satisfying when they split and both halves flew away.
The new ones with the plastic hinge are the worst.

>Parent ban when!?
There's already a pseudo-ban in effect. You can tell from the lack of it.
What's more frightening is schools banning children from bringing lunches because they're strong-armed into it by prison foodservice purveyors. Look it up.

the yellow container is actually super safe
small children cannot open it
the toys inside are as dangerous as action figure guns or tiny legos
however it's still cancerous

>Smear peanut butter on your hands and then wipe off, but dont wash ur hands
>Shake hands with different kids after getting to school
>eventually one of the degenerate fuckers will die
>day off from school for funeral and grieving,

Its the only way forward

>More kids than that have died in a year from allergies to peanut butter. Must ban all peanut related items.

American schools always cater to the weak & the damaged.

It's the same reason why most American inner city schools provide "Ebonics" as a class for the niggers who can't pass basic english.

Just pamper & protect the weak. The lowest common denominators are priority. Fuck the normies.

I kinda want people to do this just to see if they would ban peanuts in america outright
You know, just to see. for shits and giggles

>most American inner city schools provide "Ebonics" as a class for the niggers who can't pass basic english

Ok this I dont believe

Peanut butter has a pretty strong smell, and your hands will still be oily. This is not a good plan. You are not a good planner.

They became legal in the US last year.

>your hands will still be oily
Thats pretty much the point. High schooler died because her bf ate a pb&j and kissed her 2hrs later. If a high schooler couldnt smell it on his breath then a kid certainly wouldnt smell it on ur hands

>>most American inner city schools provide "Ebonics" as a class for the niggers who can't pass basic english
>Ok this I dont believe

FUN FACT: In 1996, the Oakland Unified School District had so many 5th and 6th year black students fail basic English that they decided to pass "Ebonics" ass an English substitute allowing said students to "graduate."

Oakland (California) school board (Oakland Unified School District) on December 18, 1996, called for "Ebonics" to be recognized as a language of African Americans.[14] In fact, ebonics would be classified as a "second language".[15][16] The proposal was to implement a program similar to the Language Development Program for African American Students (LDPAAS) in Los Angeles, which began in 1988 and uses methods from the SESD programs mentioned above.[17]

The Oakland proposal was explained as follows: that black students would perform better in school and more easily learn standard American English if textbooks and teachers incorporated AAVE in teaching black children to speak Standard English.

More recently, research has been conducted on the overrepresentation of African Americans in special education[26] Van Keulen, Weddington & DeBose (1998:112–113) argue that this is because AAVE speech characteristics are often erroneously considered to be signs of speech development problems, prompting teachers to refer children to speech pathologists.

> The more you know***** * * *

Kinder Eggs are still illegal in US.
Only the Kinder Joy is legal because toy is in different package from the candy

>Kinder eggs are illegal
Except they're literally not. Kinder Surprise is illegal. We got another kind of Kinder egg.

Unfortunately he's not. Shit got real after some schools in Michigan filed for discrimination and won.

Then of course California went full retard as usual.

>Not sure how that equates to a national government banning an item from even being imported.
It's just a matter of time.

lol @ catering to your retards while letting your smart kids waste away.

In China or Russia, the retards would be put in trade schools as future "ditch diggers."

>says kinder eggs are illegal
>immediately says kinder eggs are available in the same breath
You dumbass.

Why should we allow kids like that to live?

>We got another kind of Kinder egg.

You got 2nd place user. 2nd place ain't shit.

How fat are you sweetie?

Linguist here. Ebonics is a legitimate form of communication. Allowing only Standard English to be taught at school is stupid if a significant portion of the population speaks a different variety.

> catering to the lowest common denominators

This is why democracy will ultimately fail & China will dominate the next century. Leapfrogging the world while white people bend over backwards to appease their dumbest voters.

lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

>Ebonics is a legitimate form of communication

this is what white people mental gymnastics has led them to believe.

you people are a joke.

Kinder Joy is legal, and its not an egg.
Go back to plebbit

>Eating yogurt makes you fat
American education at work

Why you white people now give blacks more special again? We build railroad for you? We suffer too? Black people only slavery? Free long time ago, quit whining.

Veeky Forums has ruined Europe for me. I no longer have any warmth for it.

It keeps the illiterate niggers voting democrat. Think for a minute. Wtf would liberals want anything to change?

Whom?
Not ebonics

Niggers can't figure out 2 + 2 = 4. So lets make 2 + 2 = 7.

BRILLIANT

the capsule didn't kill anybody there.

He's right though. You literally admit you don't want to hear the truth and want to be left alone being retarded.

>Not ebonics
Never say ebonics gweilo. Why not poor grammar other people taught?

>Linguist here. Ebonics is a legitimate form of communication.
So is howling and grunting.

I'm pretty sure that changing Base-Ten math makes shit a lot harder, not easier.

>Wtf would liberals want anything to change?
You're making liberals sound like traditionalists. Wtf is going on?

If ebonic is real, why is ougandan knuckles "racist"? It's just ebonic

>Niggers can't figure out 2 + 2 = 4. So lets make 2 + 2 = 7.

Give that nigger a degree! And a job a at a tech company cuz "muh quotas."

Now we'll all feel good about ourselves right?

When was this? My last year of high school was 2011 and I was still bringing PB sandwiches to school and the vending machines had Snickers and other peanut candies.

Look at her fingers, Retard.

>Asking a promotional photo a question

Though they are similar,
Kind joy =/= Kinder egg

The toys are much worse in the Joy.

Kinder eggs don't kill children, children kill children.

A B U E L A

Avian children?

I'll give you my Kinder egg when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

Man, I like Fage. It tastes better than Chobani and is made by actual Greeks, instead of Turks that scheme to colonize Idaho with their coreligionists.

They've been illegal since the 30's and nobody has ever or will ever care.

>Kinder eggs are illegal
Typical liberals, banning anything they can.

land of the free, indeed.

I care.

You're right about that, but they're not all bad. Last one I had was a track that connected to the egg shell and you spun a top on it and made it go around the track.
I'd take that over a shitty figure that you get in the eggs, but the egg over all does have better toys.
Regardless, I'm 21 and shouldn't even be discussing this, lmao.

The toy inside is really small too, less than 1" if I'm remembering right.

I don't know much about kids, but I'm pretty sure responsible parents keep ANY toy that small away from young children because of choking hazards.

I got a tiny set of rollerblades in my last one, it was depressing.

Yes, but at around five your kid should be responsible enough not to swallow toys, and is still young enough to appreciate the fun of a toy hidden in chocolate.

Kinder eggs are banned because of a technicality. What is really banned is any food item that completely encases an inedible object within the edible substance, think rocks in your chocolate bar. Kinder eggs fall into this category, despite them being meant to be broken open before consumption. The same thing happened to the wonderball and they just put candy inside.

You fucking cretin, I despise subhuman retards such as yourself.

Kids die from banging their heads against kitchen counter-tops, car accidents, eating dish-washing liquid, gulping on whiskey while exploring the bar in the living room, slipping on bathroom tiles and pretty much all other physical forms matter takes.

How about we ban matter nigger? Will that do it for you? Hey, how'bout we ban life motherfucker? No life, no death either.

Fucking mouthbreather.

Alright I might side with you now. Those "toys" are made of plastic and thrown into the trash instantly anyways.

Hey, those kids with peanut allergies could be the next Bill Gates, so you gotta keep them alive.

Could be the next Ted Bundy though.

im living proof of you being wrong because vanilla was and is still the best yogurt flavor

>they came for my kinder eggs and I didn't say anything. They came for my 60 oz sodas and I didn't say anything. They came for my trans fats and I didn't say anything. When they came for muh meat there was no food left to stand up for it!

Yup, I know that feel.
Could be worse though. Like I mentioned, couldn't tell you the amount of times I've gotten a stupid rubber figure out of the eggs. Last one was a green alien that didn't do shit.
At least give me something to build and/or that's interactive.

If your kids are so fat they try to eat the fucking toy you're a failure of a parent and they deserve to die
I always built the toy then ate the chocolate