>lunch time
>all the men are eating salads

wtf happened to society

yes hello I would like 2lbs of chicken and some salaad

Salad? More like soylad Tbh

>can i get the BBQ bacon texan style salad with extra sauce

Gotta eat big to get big brah.

These soibois should be eating some EPIC BACON

What's in the salad? I wouldn't just eat a regular mixed salad for a meal, but sometimes I make one with a yogurt dressing, add chopped hard boiled eggs and walnuts, and a bunch of cheese. Has a decent amount of protein and it's pretty filling. Great for hot weather.

Eating a heavy meal for lunch is far from productive, lad. They want food without the digestive glut produced by a heavy/meaty meal.

Being vehemently anti-salad is the number sign of being a closet faggot. Salads are great for lunches, provided it's not made with shit ass iceberg, and that it has some meat and a good dressing.

I don't like salads, but if I had to keep something cold to eat for lunch, it's either that or a sandwich.

>trendy job downtown
There's your answer. Trendy and downtown are words that when put together mean young and on the wealthy side. Two things are operating with young wealthy guys. First they tend not to subscribe to blue collar definitions of masculinity. They still go out for burgers and steaks with the boys, but a salad at lunch is no threat to their masculinity. More important to them is the idea of keeping fit, since being fat in their socioeconomic group is seen as weakness and lack of discipline.

Wtf user, that was well thought out and reasonable.

noise and activity level sways people's decision on what to order, those in a more quiet atmosphere will lean towards lighter fare while a noisy place like a bar or typical chain restaurant will go for heavier stuffs.

interesting

>More important to them is the idea of keeping fit, since being fat in their socioeconomic group is seen as weakness and lack of discipline.
Plenty of places serve salads that are high in calories though, but that's probably mostly from the dressing which you can control how much goes on.

And thread.

Salads are great you insecure tendies loving neck beard. Their only downside is being overpriced at restaurants

You just know this boi been eating his soy.

>start working at a trendy job downtown
why dont you just say you work as a waiter in some hipster place?

The top tier powers have a long term goal of depopulation. Technology has reduced the need for slaves, and they don't want to have to control more people than necessary.

Part of the strategy has been food additives and medicines that cause endocrine and hormonal disruption. This reduces the likelihood of women giving birth to males, and when males are produced their development of masculine traits is inhibited (see also the increasing population of male homosexuals and trans).

>gotta eat fat to get fat
fuck off rippetoe

They're all chopped up and slow to eat. Totally inappropriate for the future CEO on the go.

>what the fuck did you just say, twink?