Find me a better hot sauce. You literally can't

Find me a better hot sauce. You literally can't.

Green tabasco

This is the best hot sauce I've ever tasted.

>literally
14 Year old American girls shouldn't be posting here.

I literally don't care about using the word literally in a literally wrong way.

Tabasco doesnt add to the flavor and spicyness, it just makes it taste like tabasco.

Your opinion is plebeian and as such will be discarded.

Literally not even the best tabasco sauce senpai

Tabasco is literally siracha-tier in terms of hot sauce. Plebiest and most common as it comes. Not even that hot.

I haven't tried this one yet. How does it compare to the ghost pepper sauce?

Tabasco is good when used what it's designed for, when you want to make something a little spicier but also sour too. I really like it on egg and cheese sandwiches, the bit of vinegar balances out the richness from the egg yolk and cheese. And it might not seem that flavorful if you're comparing it to another sauce that has garlic or something, but the flavor of the fermented peppers is pretty nice too.

More like soy sauce

I like this one more

For me, it is distilled white vinegar

This is the best Tabasco sauce.

>not posting the GOAT sauce

For me it is pure capsaicin. Flavor us for plebs

>smoked tabasco
Nope

>thatwaseasybutton.jpg

>Maddox

can't believe it took so long to get it right, Veeky Forums. You let me down.

has anyone here tried the garlic tabasco? I don't think they sell it here in Canada. I can never find it.

yes, well, considering that tabasco has flavor and spiciness, your post is sort of wrong.

>in a syrup glass

Thats my point; if you put Tobasco in something it ends up tasting like tobasco, it doesn't taste like the thing but spicier.

Fuck. I'm live in Canada too, and have wanted to try this. Maybe I'll pick up a bottle when I'm in the states next month and give it a try.

I cover you, OP

yeah well i guess if you add salt to something it just makes it taste like salt.

>Tobasco

just bought the extra hot and it's fucking delicious. couldn't find any hotter milenda's though.

Mmmm yes I love me some 'vark haha.

unironically this

For me it's 'cha

where u at

Dumbass nigga

you're all plebs

Not a hot sauce.

And this

HAS ANYONE TRIED GARLIC TABASCO. IF SO, HOW IS IT?

WHY AM I YELLING?

Wood caps.

Agreed, OP. All of the other hipster hot sauces have nothing on this variety of tabasco

Franks red hot

I put that shit on everything

>WHY AM I YELLING?
Because you are trying to hide the fact you suck dicks by being loud.

XD

This one for me too. Literally makes eating like getting high

ITT: retards who have sampled a couple grocery store hot sauces and have an opinion they'd like to share

OMG I LOVE watching the colbert report while eating my special soy and 'vark recipe

Fuck this guy.

Chipotle tabasco

It's children from other sites starting the same threads over and over again because they think getting replies means anything.

It's hotter and also more flavorful.

Standard Tabasco