What is the objectively best Lunchable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IHnGMV8yOEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my parents wouldn't buy lunchables, i don't know
that one you posted always looked the best to me

are they liberals by any chance?

cummies between soy crackers

Pretty much the one you posted. Anything that isn't nitrate-packed lunchmeat, fake-out yellow American cheese, and overly-salty crackers is not a real Lunchable.

The best of the cracker plus meat variety was the turkey. Ham wasn't awful though. As for pizza, back in the day pepperoni was better but now cheese is obviously the better of the two.

what a bizarre, reality detached non sequiter

poor

based

nachos

Fifth post best post.

I'm almost glad they don't make them any more since something I'll peek over at the lunchables in a grocery store and when I see they don't have these, I lose the urge to buy any.

These two and this one are the correct answers

Pizza in the mega pack

The one with the really little cute nachos

>tfw your mom was a niggard
>tfw your mom only got you Cracker Crunchers because they were like 75 cents back then
Only good thing was that they had a bologna one.

this. little burgers were dope

This thread makes me so, so depressed. This is really at tbe heart of all that is wrong with humanity.

If eating cold, meat and crackers. The pizza ones were pretty good warmed up.

Do American's really feed their children this?

>eating a cold mini burger or hot dog made from the cheapest of the shit meats attainable
>liking it
>eating a circle of some rubbery turkey sludge on a cracker
>Guzzling it down as a treat

What the fuck is wrong with children

it's just crackers, cheese and luncheon meat, relax nerd

Tacos and/or pizza
Honorable mention: nachos

even as a kid I thought lunchables were for faggots. I had thick sandwiches with salami and ham for lunch

youtu.be/IHnGMV8yOEQ

WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW BOUT SNICKERS BITE SIZE?!

You were a loser then. Cold cuts = losers, brown bag = worst loser cool cartoon or movie lunchbox = better loser, hot lunch = better normies unless you got free lunch, then you're poor. Lunchable = cool kid, parents taking time out of their day to bring a McDonald's Happy Meal to the school office for you to pick up during lunch = rich AND cool

The ones where they gave you a season packet to flavor your chicken nuggers

Libs are far and away the most likely to have a stick up their ass about CHEMICALS IN THE FOODS

>the cgi platypus era
You're either a very youngfag, or you just kept buying lunchables as an adult....the latter I respect

What? Im 25 and they've had these since I was kid

Well, I'm 29 and I only saw those after I was out of school . Maybe it was around but I just wasn't paying attention in high school, either way I'm still older than you

that cola was the shit

keep telling yourself that, Aiden

They want to be healthy! What a bunch of faggots!

Holy shit a lot of people with neglected parents post here. My parents would rather kill me then feed me this shit when I was a kid.

kino

I was too dumb as a kid too put the microwave on low when trying to warm up the cheese sauce. This always resulted in melted plastic so I probably have cancer now.

The one your wife's children like

I didn’t get lunches as a kid and as an adult I had no desire to waste my money on that shit. I was jealous of the kids who’s parents cared enough to actually make them a lunch. I was never jealous of the kids who didn’t give a shit about their kids much more than my parents did, but would at least toss out a few bucks so their mistakes could at least eat lunch.

Either the tacos or the deluxe lunchables

I can’t be the only one who prefers pic related to lunchables. As a kid I’d always gravitate towards these for some reason? I think it’s because I like the crackers more in these. I’m sure lunchables pizza/nachos better than these though.

I hated lunchables as a kid because I only ever got to have them if I was taking them to school. My mom would say, "No, you can't have that, it's for your school lunch," and so I would have to wait until the week.

But that's not even why I hate them. The reason I hate them is because kids at school would BEG to have a pizza or a cracker or whatever it was I was having that day. It was so fucking obnoxious. I'd tell them to leave me alone, and they'd get offended. The requests would be coming at me on all sides. School was a nightmare.

I sometimes buy them when I'm in the store and I want a snack when I get home and get all the groceries put away.