Who’s ready to try Taco Bell’s new Nacho Fries™ being sold nation wide staring tomorrow January 25th 2018?

who’s ready to try Taco Bell’s new Nacho Fries™ being sold nation wide staring tomorrow January 25th 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHx9uwCy3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it's just fries with "cheese" sauce? Buying fries at taco bell is like buying salad at pizza hut

I'm pretty sure the closest taco bell to me is like 45 minutes so i won't be trying them

Pizza Hut doesn't have salads. Unless you mean the salad bar. But yeah I'll be buying fries, it's fries with cheese on top. That sounds fucking awesome.

Taco Bell's nacho "cheese" sauce tastes like snot.

You've dodged potential diarrhea, good job user.

I don't take advice from snot eaters.

Yeah, better spit on the street everytime, right?

YES, what the fuck is wrong with you?

So... you admit to eating snot?

G-got 'em...

I'm not a filthy person.

YES, you are, snot eater.

I'm unironically going to try these tomorrow purely due to your posting.

It's not really tolerated here.

You EAT snot, don't talk to me about tolerance.

If they're anything like crab fries, then yes

Disgusting spitting up the streets

>not getting your daily serving of nutritional mucus

Not gonna make it

I just had my first taco bell in Scotland. What a big pile of disappointment. Tastes like the make your own taco kits from the supermarket.

Just wait until reviewbrah tries it

>buying mexican food in bongland
That was your first mistake

what did you order?

>Pizza Hut doesn't have salads. Unless you mean the salad bar.

wtf were you expecting?

So what you're saying is, you can call up Pizza Hut and order a salad? Is the Pizza Hut salad bar open all day? (Or even avaliable everywhere?) No? Ok. Glad we're both on the same page, brainlet.

Better analogy would be Jack In The Box for tacos or something

in turkey salads at pizza hut are a thing

Who the fuck doesn't get tacos from Jack in the box when they're drunk? That's a bad analogy dude

>goalposts

kek kys

this thing

the only decent mexican food i've had in the uk was at benito's hat in london. partially because i was waiting for a train and fucking starving so literally anything would have tasted delicious.

They've been out in my area for like a month and I don't like them.

>fajita burrito
you were disappointed because the "fajita" burrito isn't sold in America and it's probably just mexican food for bong palates.

I just had them, they're kind of underwhelming really. Plenty of other things I would rather get at TBell for $1.

well yeah fries and cheese dip sounds lame as hell.

Had them the other day in Tokyo. They were alright.

fries in burrito
fries in taco
fries in crunch wrap
fries in fries

Got some free fries tonight, they're alright desu

They're 1 dollar so pretty cheap but the stacker is just better imo

Thoughts?

Implying that is cheese. looks absolutely fucking disgusting.

The fries themselves look pretty good for fast-food. Taco Bell nacho cheese is mediocre at best, but I could see the fries bel grande being pretty decent. I'd give 'em a shot.

Are they actually gonna keep them around or is it a temporary thing

>my only options are spitting or eating snot

It’s called a handkerchief or kleenex you dense fuck

jack in the box tacos rule

I'd probably try them if they were in a box or something but realistically I'd rather have another cheap ass burrito or something.

>new
You mean the thing that has been in Canada at taco bell so long they tend to assume it came from the US?

That reminds me, someone please tell me they didn't replace the $1 wrap thing with these? Fuck, that was good and at a steal.

>something happened in canadia
>somehow relevant

>pick one

What a bad time to live in europe.

They’re called loaded fries in UK Taco Bells.
They’re not very nice.

There is a 5 buck box, atleast here, which has a cheesy gordita crunch, a doritos taco, drink, and nacho fries.

Pretty sure they did

Pizza hut does have decent fries

Regular/Cajun/Lemon Pepper

Officially Reviewbrah approved
youtube.com/watch?v=IBHx9uwCy3w

>9.6

What garbage. They taste like those microwavable fries you can buy in the small box. I would rather go almost anywhere else for fries.

he didn't review the sauce though what a penis head

Just go buy fucking fries at somewhere else

Gonna try these bad boys tomorrow, what else should I get? I usually get the 5 dollar box or a Gordita crunch combo with a fiery dorito taco.

Get a side of chipotle sauce and mix it into the nacho cheese then dip your fries. I haven't had the fries yet, but nacho cheese plus chipotle sauce is fucking wonderful.

Pizza Hut sells nacho fries that are far superior.

Tried them out. Pretty decent, not the best fries but the nacho cheese seasoning on them is really good.
I'd suggest getting the bellgrande fries and a meal deal.

hol up! you can choose which kind of taco they put in?
they gave me a nacho one today but I didn't actually ask

Well damn if he likes them, then I'm sold.

Also you get that much for $1? They charge $.40 just for one of those cups of nacho cheese.

You can't change items in a box but you should be able to specify the taco on a combo

i like it desu

How long until french fries start showing up in the burritos? i'd eat one.

Really? My store will let you swap out hard/soft/Dorito shell (for a bit more) on boxes

I'm not sure why that wasn't a launch item to be honest
but if it replaces the cheesy potato burrito heads will roll

I'd love for Taco Bell to do something like a California burrito

Fuck, I'd never have to go to Del Taco again if Taco Bell started doing this too.

Just custom order it. I had them put fries in my crunchwrap earlier.

BRING BACK THE VOLCANO MENU! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine being a fat retard who gets excited over shitty fries and "cheese" because you have no taste.

it is strange how the option to have them put hotsauce on an item for you isn't standard

Imagine being the retard who thinks that people don't always get tacos from Jack in the box.

You mean a chip butty burrito? That sounds like it would be very popular in Bongland. Capitalize on it user.

Except he did and said that the sauce was runny and liquidy and didn't add very much to the fry but wasn't bad. He said holds its own and doesn't need the sauce, it's just a nice add on that doesn't mean much to him.

Tacos are the only reason you should go to Jack in the Box.

Even as someone who works at Pizza Hut, you're somehow more retarded than I am, we do, indeed, have salads, you fuck.

>side ceasar
>side garden
>buffalo chicken dinner salad
>chicken ceasar dinner salad

These are literally the fries Pizza Hut sells in their Wingstreet locations.

I'm a little hyped because when I used to live in Puerto Rico (unimportant, I'm not Puerto Rican cause my parents only moved there for US government job openings) anyways, when I was 4-5ish back in 2000/2001 I remember Taco Bell had fries, they had this distinct crispy texture and taste that I have always wanted to retry since I moved away from Puerto Rico and back to the US. Every time someone makes a TB thread and a Canadian posts a picture of fries I always get reminded of their taste and it just made me want them more. Sometime this week I'll go and try them and I hope they are still the same as I remember but if not then It's okay Since it was just $1 and I can get something else from the menu. I've always loved TB and their food and they have never done me wrong in the past except for that one time I was traveling and went to a TB/KFC in which the staff never cared for the food they made. I've learned my lesson from going to that TB/KFC, if you want one of the two then go to one that just serves KFC only or TB only since they are used to making either Chicken & sides or Tacos & burritos. Anyways, all I'm excited for is a little nostalgia from the fries and nothing more.

Well, considering TB and Pizza Hut are owned by Yum, it's no surprise. I definitely did not know that though, thank you for mentioning it.

>It's just fries with nacho cheese

>UK
>Yurop
There is no Taco bells in the Netherlands, bro.

You must be dumber than me, not knowing that menus are different in different locations. I just double checked the US website, there's no salads available. I guess your Pizza Hut has a different menu.

Imagine being these assholes who like those fried turds. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

I've been to Jack in the Box like 3 times in my life and every time I ordered the tacos. You are fucking gay.

No, you just like objectively shit food. It's cool.

Go suck dick somewhere else, faglord.

Your snot literally draons down the back of your throat like a waterfall you dipshit. You eat like half a litre of the stuff daily.

>literally draons down the back of your throat like a waterfall

Why, you already got it covered here?

This is a fag-free zone. At least it's supposed to be, but you won't gtfo.

Actively eating your snot is different than a body function, but whatever you need to feel better about being a snot eater.
>Dicks get wet all the time, better start sucking them

I'll let you continue with your totally homo-free dick sucking in peace then

Most people eat their snot and lie about it. Snot naturally tastes pleasant because of the aformentioned snot waterfall.

>t. Alabama

They're alright but they're really fucking good if you put them in your other food. I put them in my beefy nacho grillers and the texture was a nice addition.

it's cheese.