Grandma is afraid of food because she watches the news all day

she is 78 years old, she watches these shitty 24 hours news channels, they get so called experts who claim all sorth of retarded shit like maybe one day eggs are poisonus or the next you have to microwave meat for 5 minutes on high after cooking it or else the bacteria will kill you
it got to the point that she stopped eatting meat alltogether without telling anyone for months and she got really fucking sick and w had to take her to the hospital
how can i trick my stupid grandma into eating real food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSCz3wZ8xkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First,call her out on absorbing information without questioning it or doing the due diligence to make sure these claims were true.

Second, tell her to kill herself.

That's called dementia. She needs to get checked in.

she wont fucking listen
she says she is better but thats bullshit, whenever i visit there is no food there beyond some fruit and tea, thats probably all she fucking eats
i offered to cook for her but she complains about everything i use, she basically doesnt let me

Tell her all those things are long term effects. None of them should matter to her because there's no long term left for her. She's going to die too soon to be affected.
That should get her in a more positive frame of mind.

What channel is it? I'm looking to get rid of my grandmom.

Smother her with a pillow.

My dude, that's dementia, check the poor old clam into a hospice and wait for the Lord to work his magic.

Tell her if she won't eat real food she's going to an old folk's home.

Trick her with one of these. A 158 grain "pill" from this "pill applicator" at point-blank should fix shit up quick. Seriously though, tell that fuckin' bitch to nut up and eat her god damn food or she's gettin' shipped off the fuckin' funny farm. What the actual fuck .

Move out of west virginia and forget your crappy trailer park past forever.

>Lord

We just told the nurse to use the pain kit.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Get her a desktop UV lamp and tell her it kills 100% of harmful bacteria and toxins on food with just 3 seconds exposure. Tell her it was on Dr. Oz and endorsed by the Surgeon General.

then 1/3 of murrika has dementia.

That's the dementia settling in, it's happening to mine right now. We had to make her move in with us and now we had to block all those TV shopping channels because she wouldn't stop buying shit for herself and others as gifts. So now she watches all those retarded channels and she refuses to eat anything cooked in cast iron because "the iron will fall out and get in the food" to which no amount of you are anemic you fuck it doesn't do that but if it did you you need the iron. Then she doesn't want to eat meat because she's a fat fuck but thinks the meat is what is super high in calories not the butter she smothers stuff in. So after a few days she yells at us about how hungry she is for meat then wolf's down a whole steak. It's only going to get worse bud, make sure you watch her water intake and force her to drink and eat, literally just lie about everything since she can't taste anything anymore most likely.

As a murrikan I find no fault in this assessment

>not keeping the women, including the elders, in line by threat of gunpoint
You a fag or sumtin? Granny aint gonna act a cunt around me. Imma snatch her wig if she gets too uppity with me.

Op you gotta put her in a old folks home or let her stay with family
She needs to be watched everyday
And you might have to force her to eat someway
What the hell man the dudes grandma has dementia
Fuck off to /b/ or /v/ with that shit or at least make it Veeky Forums related

Put her in an assisted living facility and let them deal with it. She literally has dementia and is unable to take care of herself anymore.
>she wont fucking listen
>she basically doesnt let me
Yeah. This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. At this point you legitimately have to force it on her. If you're too much of a pussy (honestly understandable, I wouldn't do it myself) then you need to pay someone else to take care of her for you.
Let me tell you a story. When I was 11, I came home from school. There was shit smeared all over the kitchen floor, and then I heard my grandmother moaning in pain down the hallway. She had lost bowel control in the kitchen, slipped on the shit, fell and broke her hip, then dragged herself to the other side of the house so she could sit against the wall in her room.
And she BEGGED me not to tell anybody. Gramma should I call an ambulance? "oh no no no don't do that I'm fine" Should I call Mom at work? "NO DON'T PLEASE I'M FINE"
Fuck her for putting that on me. I had to call 911 and get an ambulance and it fucking wrecked me. They were rolling her out on a goddamn stretcher and she was still trying to tell them she was fine. Fuck old people. Put your grandmother in a fucking home.

i dont want to put her in a home, they abuse the shit out of the residents and treat them like complete shit, also other than the food thing she is fine, she has been really healthy her whole life, up until 5 years ago she didnt even seem old, hell she still has better teeth than me today.
Its just the food thing, thank god she still has friends alive that take her out to eat a couple times a week because without that she would eat 400 calories a day
also my uncle doesnt give a shit because he is too busy and my mom is a mess who barely takes care of herself so i cant talk about this with anyone

>all assisted living facilities abuse their residents and treat them like shit
You're literally doing the same thing your grandma does and letting 25/8 news fearmongering make decisions for you.
You know why the places that do that shit get away with it? Because people dump old people off and leave them to die without ever visiting them. Put her in a care facility and then visit her, you fucking clod.
>she has been really healthy her whole life
Except now she's not. Don't contradict yourself, you said yourself she eats so poorly now she wound up in the hospital.

>you fucking clod
you live in an assisted living facility dont you?

>Except now she's not. Don't contradict yourself
thats my point, she doesnt have any health issues that she isnt creating for herself right now, if she only stopped doing this crazy shit she would be fine

It's going too get worse

>She doesn't have any health issues!
>Except the one that landed her in the hospital!
>The one that she can't take care of herself!
You're not helping things.

Listen here, you little shit. If you don't force your grandma to eat somehow, she's going to waste away and die. Either put her in a retirement home that isn't shit and visit her or forcefeed her steak. Grow some fucking balls, you pussy. You asked for answers, but you don't want to act them out.

Tell her that there are people in European countries that eat a lot of raw meat (steak tartare in France, raw pork in Germany) and they still outlive Americans by quite a lot of years.
We don’t refrigerate our eggs, we make delicious food with raw eggs, and we are still healthy as fuck.

If I ever get so old that I can't do basic tasks around the house or control my bowels, I'm going to waddle out behind the garage and put a hollow point in my dome.

It's just not worth it at that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSCz3wZ8xkI

>That caramel gut

Reminds me of my grandma who thought I was becoming a satanworshipper - because of all the news. She was considerably younger tho, about 66yo when she croaked from cancer.

Your grandma went to heaven and told God that you worship Satan. He's pretty busy these days. He might not have had time to fact check. Your grandma condemned you to eternal torment, bro.

It's only going to get worse and then she's going to die really fast compared to a slow decline. Old women are retarded and require a firm hand forcing them to not kill themselves through malnutrition. My grandma would literally eat nothing but butter if she could I think, she swears meat is what's made her a giant lard ass, meanwhile she used to eat close to a stick of butter a day 3 whole meals and dessert. We had to cut her off and lock the fridge and she bitched non stop for months. We had to lie and say it wasn't meat in the sauce, that we already put butter in etc. Unless you put her in a home where there are people trained in dealing with old people bullshit you will have to do it. I once had to take her to the ER because she had vomited and told me she was dying because she didn't throw out old milk and ate cereal with it and lied about it to the doctor and I. They spent several hours running test only for me to go home and see that there was a bowl of cereal partially eaten and then that the milk was fucking chunky. She also refuses to drink water and lies through her teeth about it, she's drinking about 12oz mixed with juice and she's like 260 lbs. I'm going to have to put her in a home because I don't have the time to take care of a 260 lb near immobile child. You have to literally treat them like a retarded kid who can't be trusted in the smallest of things to keep themselves alive. "have you gone to the bathroom" "have you eaten at all today" "no eating ice cream you left out overnight is not a meal or healthy" "no to u did not drink enough water your cup is still full". You might not think she's old but she is and she is hiding it out of shame which makes it all the more likely for an accident to happen that makes her far worse than she was. The fact that you can't trust her to feed herself means she's pretty far along.

or if you fall and can't get up. I mean how loudly does nature need to tell you you need to die?

I don’t get anons saying put her in a home. If user her own fucking family member has trouble making her eat then I doubt some randos from a care facility will. Maybe she has some mental illness my mom wouldn’t eat food because she was paranoid it was poison. I’d tell her to cut out watching the news/block channels because that seems to be what’s driving this. If she’s still acting weird then you might have different problems at work. Take her to a doctor make him explain to her these thoughts aren’t real. She’s old obviously so this might not work but yeah

>Put your grandmother in a fucking home

Tyrone, the night janitor, will welcome her with open arms.
>inb4 we'll put her in a $10,000 private care facility
They hire Jamal, instead of Tyrone idiot.

It's mostly females that work at those types of places

OP is fucked
There is no good answers
All the good oldfolks homes are either super expensive and the cheap ones mostly suck in someway