Dinner is served, what did Veeky Forums have for dinner tonight?

Dinner is served, what did Veeky Forums have for dinner tonight?

tuna patties?

oh shit nigga is dat sum salmon patties?

lawwd

I made some mac and cheese over the weekend, and just had some of the leftovers
>whole grain elbows
>cooked in half milk half water
>not drained after cooked
>throw in cheese
>add some more milk and [spoiler]taco bell chipotle sauce [/spoiler] plus seasonings
>mix in shredded chicken from grocery store rotisserie chicken and green peas

Greek yogurt for dessert

Salmon cakes are great

Pan fried flounder with a side of canned tuna

I made mac n cheese too!

Wingstop fries are god tier. Yes wings are boneless but the spice covers it

i don't understand the bread with mac & cheese. doubling down on starch is just weird.

i'm eating this for dinner.

Liver. Fried with onions, garlic, and bell peppers. Side was rye bread with butter. Dessert was a lemons pie that I made yesterday.

I made honey garlic pork with fried rice. Gonna try out a crockpot soup tomorrow because I'll be busy around the time I usually cook.

What the fuck is the point of the bread

tea i had no idea was starting to get moldy, garkic potato wedges, baked cod and a beer

I made Chorizo, Potato and Eggs

I came back home late and honestly didn’t want to dine out so I just took whatever there is in the fridge, which are: turkey and fresh cream. Made a mustard-pepper sauce from these.

Chicken salad sandwich

Same thing I eat for dinner every night

replace the cream with something, it's the most unhealthy thing on the planet by gram.butter is 12x better for you

You had to add the bread didn't you . All those carbs hurt my feelings

What's with amerifags and mac'n'cheese? It's so boring. Why don't you add something to it?

I don't even know what's that, but it's looks great and the most balanced of the thread

WINGSTOP EATING

I'm gonna have split peas with onion/kefir/spices sauce, a salad, and ramen with egg and fried chicken strips in it.

butter is cream you goober

>butter is cream

Um, no.

I have butter in my fridge too. But I love cream too much because I hail from Normandy.

I made chicken and dumplings for my dinner

Working third shift, my last meal is always scrapped together and almost never a real meal. Great way to lose weight btw.
Today its cold meats, cheese, crackers and a little wine.

R8

a fucking depressing fucking salad

That looks absolutely awful. I’ve seen more creativity out of donkeys arse.

Nailed the veges.
Looks Gr8 m8

Haven't had it yet, but I'm about to make a chicken wok with broccoli, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, paprika, squash, portobello mushrooms, carrots, garlic, yellow onion and spring onion.

lentils. they were fucking delicious.

Chilli with rice. Not too bad.

My dinner was ramen with chicken leftovers, cream cheese, peeper sauce and oregano. Very pleb look but it was very good.
Rate my dish Veeky Forums