When's the last time you fat fu/ck/s ate a salad? No vegetarian agenda here, I love me some barbecue...

When's the last time you fat fu/ck/s ate a salad? No vegetarian agenda here, I love me some barbecue, but how do you go through life without craving some fresh, crisp vegetables? Even if you cover it with bacon, cheese, egg, and ranch, it's still healthier than gluttonizing another fucking bag of doritos.

Get your shit together, Veeky Forums.

I eat zaxby’s salad whenever I have money to splurge. That’s the problem, at most places salad is more expensive then regular food

So make your own you fucking namefag

O shit hi

time you buy all the ingredients it gets to be expensive, and the crap will rot before I crave another one

>but how do you go through life without craving some fresh, crisp vegetables?
I'm a cheap faggot and apples are cheaper and won't go bad as fast as crunchy greens, so I get my crunch on by buying granny smiths or even just carrots.
Lettuce just seems like a lot of money to buy on only cellulose and water.

I love mixing ruccola with spinach, adding some nuts, mozzarela,onions, chicken, a bit of salt and all covered with olive oil and balzamic vinegar.
Dunno if it has a name but it's tasty as fuck.

You know you can buy pre-made salad mixes and doctor them up with a couple fresh veggies and toppings, right? Salad mix, a few tomatoes, maybe some mushrooms and hard-boiled egg, a dressing, you're good to go.

I would kill one of your mothers right now for a good antipasto salad

Sometimes I just go to the store and buy some lettuce and or cabbage, and eat the whole thing as a snack.
Does that count as a salad?

Had a salad sandwich today.

Made a salad the other night. Mixed greens, cukes, grape tomatoes, feta, and a dressing consisting of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper blended in the Osterizer.

My town has a local chain that does nothing but soups, salads, and specialty lemonades. They're pretty dope.

it's middle of winter in North Eastern US.
that means nothing is in season. So it would be a disgusting hot-house grown/shipped across the country shitty vegetables.
Made a nice celeriac remoulade the other night.

>middle of winter
All the more reason to be chowing down on some fresh fruits and veggies.

I love Thai cucumber salads. I make it with cucumbers, peanuts, carrots, red pepper, and chili sauce

>fresh
weird definition.

Tonight

>it's still healthier than gluttonizing another fucking bag of doritos.
>mfw I did this just last night

I work at a pizza place and I eat a salad almost every day I work

Salad is so cold and unsatisfying to eat so I just stirfry and shit

Had one with dinner tonight. Eat at least one a day pretty much every day.
>gluttonizing another fucking bag of doritos
Funny thing, I can't honestly remember that last time I had a dorito, let alone ate an entire bag of them. It's been years and years.

I can't tolerate salads.
>throw salad on plate
>throw croutons
>grate some cheese
>douse in two different dressing (Italian and blue cheese)
>basically eating croutons cheese and dressing

I make salads all the time, and I don't think cheese belongs anywhere near it.
I think most people aren't introduced to decent light dressings.

2/3 EV Olive oil
to
1/3 white wine vinegar
in a jar
Shake the fuck out of it with crushed garlic, seeded dijon mustard, s+p
Fucking delightful

I work delivering food so I eat a little salad plus a different hot main dish every day

also personal preferences but:
No avocado
No bacon
Always red onion but not much
Always rocket
Arugala > Iceberg
Crutons are fucking gay
Chop olives (which should be green) into tiny cubes
Lemon juice on top is classy
No fucking egg
Anchovies are cool, but better anchovy sauce added to dressing
The odd chilli but not too fierce
Once in a blue moon fry some escargot with garlic butter and toss em in

Here's the salad I made myself yesterday.

I had a big spinach and garden veggie salad for lunch. I eat a salad every day, it helps me poop regularly and it’s tasty. Also not a vegetarian, but I do prefer the taste of vegetables over meat.

Lettuce, a lot of tomatoes, black olives, rubbery mexican cheese called "panela cheese" some olive oil. 10/10.

> buy pre-made salad mixes

I love a good salad, but I'm not paying five dollars for a bag of grass when I could buy beans, rice, or meat. Oh, and American supermarket tomatoes are usually awful.

About an hour and a half ago.

Ate a salad last night with dinner, almost exactly like ops image

looks tasty as fuck

t. Fast food tier "cook" who isn't familiar with any other vegetables besides lettuce and tomatoes.

if you make salad your main (or only) meal, you don't have to feel guilty about a shit pile of unhealthy dressing and such. feels good man.

I eat a "salad" everyday, but I stir-fry it all and spice the shit out of it

never craved a faggot salad in my life. everytime I ate one, I would fucking gag

There is this simple italian place in Westwood (Los Angeles, roght next to the UCLA campus pretty much) and they have a great simple salad with beets, lettuce and burrata. Simple, crisp and tasty. Perfect for a lunch with a roll for long-term satiety.

I like to make a salad with beets, beet greens, butter lettuce, tomato, chevre, pine nuts and just a little bit of honey.

Salads don't have to be vegan. They don't have to be boring. They don't have to be super low in calories either. Salads are practical, fulfilling and nourishing. Perfect as either sides or lunches.

I get a salad with my meal when I go to a restaurant.

>There are people on this board who don't eat vegetables/salads every day
I'm a fat fuck, and I still eat my veggies like a good boy. I really ought to cut down on the snacks and portion sizes, though.

I can't stand lettuce but I do like me a spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette, carrots, and baby tomatoes.

I eat salads and vegetable dishes far more often than I do meat. And I don't usually add any meat, cheese, eggs, or creamy dressings to them. I eat meat maybe 2-3 times per week, if at all.

Fuck yes, I love fruit in salads. What kind of dressing did you use?

I just had a salad with lunch. Shredded cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, blue cheese (feta would have been better but) and some sort of sesame dressing.

oh fuck yes, beets are the best salad ingredient

Today actually
I had pizza for lunch so I had a salad with some soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil

>What kind of dressing did you use?

Balsamic Vinaigrette. It's great cause it goes with nearly anything.

Looks yummy.

i absolutely love bbq salad

>eastern NC bbq
>salad
>wedge tomatoes
>shredded carrots
>cucumbers
>shredded cheddar
>ranch dressing

I eat a side salad everyday with dinner. It helps fill you up so you don't eat as many calories. Everyone should do this.

how is cherry tomatoes, red onion, lettuce, spinach, feta, roast garlic vinaigrette for a salad? how can I improve?

a couple kalamata olives

I ate one today. Sliced tomato and cucumbers, with loads of little onion bricks + olive oil and spices.

Vegetables are for cooking and placement in pasta dishes.

salads are meant to be boring moron. If you add bacon meats and dressings to it it just becomes a normal fucking meal. It defeats the purpose of it being healthy. just add veggies and no fucking sauce.

>add eggs and tuna to greens and call it a salad

fucking plebs that's why you amerifats look the way you do

Really nice salad recipe. In a big bowl put in baby spinich, tomatos, cucumber etc etc basically salad shit, you can add nuts, feta cheese, other cheese, olives, sundried tomatos, stuffed peppers etc etc. In a pan cook diced chicken in lots of olive oil with some thai red curry paste. Then pour this all over the salad. You can make variations of this with other flavours for the chicken.

Not sure you replied to the right person but salads are not meant to be boring. People were eating salads WAAAAY before the idea of cholesterol or Keto or vegan cucks existed. Make a salad you like or don't - As long as you stay away from me.

Also, chill the fuck out. Have some salad.

Lol
Bacon?
Who the hell ever mentioned bacon. Burrata =! Bacon you absolute idiot.

Eating one now actually. I like salad.

usually my dinner about twice a week

I had one today for dinner. hearts of romaine, 1 tbsp of salad dressing, some pickled sweet mini peppers, some tomato, and a gardein vegan chicken cutlet. it was delicious.

What the fuck is that garbage?

A good sald is the perfect appetizer