WTF is this shit. Why is it so hard to find a copy of this book with a decent cover?

WTF is this shit. Why is it so hard to find a copy of this book with a decent cover?

A couple more examples

those all look fine

I like those editions of PKD books like the OP pic. Your a pleb.

thats a great cover though, but why would you care in the first place?

The other stories in this are worth it.

Is this cover by that artist that paints black dudes raping and murdering white women? One sec I'll see if i can find an example.

I disagree. OP's pic is fucking terrible. The others are fine, though

yeah i was right its by this dude cleon peterson. I kind of like his stuff but the message he sends (not sure if it's intentional) is really fucked.
www.cleonpeterson.com

I liked the PKD cover, but now I don't know how to feel.

his work seems to focus a lot on themes of violence and conquering and domination so maybe he's just redpilling his viewers about the future of europe.
Or he could be a cuck trying to normalize images of black superiority. Either way, beautiful images.

>Black dudes
>Negroes raping white women
What has gone wrong with you Veeky Forums? Since when do negroes even ride horses?

Are you so artistically stunted that you cannot describe any work of art outside of the language of modern politics? I wonder if your conception of the tao is
>GOOK GOOK THE GOOK ROAD GOOK
Not even exaggerating about my conception of your conception.

Why even have a Veeky Forums board here anymore?

>www.cleonpeterson.com

holy shit he's white! how is this art even legal? surprised antifa hasnt terrorized this dude yet

Wow what a terrible post. I can tell you know nothing about art my friend so here's an unironic book rec:
ways of seeing

Maybe it's just darkness, evil, forces of violence and chaos. But the visual is just black vs white, and it does seem difficult to divorce from some racial thing. Maybe we should try, but ehh?

You fucked up by posting this imo

This is what I want to believe is the case.

Best one imo

>Gradient in photoshop: The Cover
>worse than /beg/ tier shitter draws a PKD cover: the image
>let me just insert my lack of colour theory into this and take an image off google: the cover
>Veeky Forumserally my mum's cat
>worse than /beg/ tier shitter is a Dunning–Kruger shitter who can draw malformed beanies
-
You know the average cover art is shit when THE FUCKING PKD FANART looks more D/ic/k than the shoestring shittery that publishing companies can produce.

Crass, unsubtle. A racist pleb like you WOULD love this tripe.

Fanart can be great. You suck at this shit, dude.

>the unpaid labour of fans looks better than the paid labour of publishing companies
JUST

Low IQ

>pen tool one Swastika which takes ten seconds
>copy it over and over again 10 times on a flag taken off google and copy and paste one texture over it and set it to multiply
/pol/ confirmed for making everyone a low IQ shitter.

1. Introduce personal attack.
2. Pretend to back it up with a book nobody's likely to have read.
3. ???
4. REALPOLITIK!

Incredibly gay.

And: they should just use the fanart as a cover after getting permission from the artist or whatever royalties

are you going to continue with your unintelligible pseud ramblings or are you going to make any coherent points to someone in particular about anything that matters?

That really hurts my feelings you assholes, I thought you would like the cover I shared.

If you're not racist, I'm sorry I was mean. I think it's still pretty dumb though.

Hand over the laserbeams.

who is this publisher? these books look horrible

continue with my unintelligible pseud ramblings. I am having fun. :) I haven't had this much fun all week.

Why should my Veeky Forums posts matter?

library of America

More thinly veiled politics and proceeding weak analysis of art. Bang on your head a couple times and maybe you'll separate your spheres.