I fucking hate the works

i fucking hate the works

look at these fucking meme burgers

and the worst offender, the king of the meme burgers, the reese's peanut butter cup burger

I might try this one, but only because I wonder what Elk tastes like.

you'd save a lot of money by just buying elk

Don't talk shit about my favorite burger, the fatty avocado, sauce and feta are a perfect balance to the lean elk patty and the person who designed it definitely knows what they're doing

I hope this makes someone projectile vomit in their restaurant at least once a day

I used to live on top of in if these shitty restaurants. It went out of business is less than six months. The burgers themselves taste like shit. Dry patty. Nothing special other than the shit they pile on top. Had one with roasted red pepper and avacado. It was very “meh” for my 10 bucks.

One of*
Holy fuck, shitposting from my phone means I better re read my autocorrect...

Would eat 10/10

i wouldnt just because of the faggot ass name alone. you just know some faggot with thick brimmed glasses and a plaid shirt and homobeard came up with that name.

>c*nadian burgers

do canadians really eat this?

If we're talking about meme burgers, I've gotta say that peanut butter and jelly on a burger is actually pretty good, even if you add bacon to it.

It really pisses me off that the hipster burger is the most appealing to me. I don’t know what the fuck a beachouse sauce is, but I’m not a fan of burgers made from pure wild game. Elk is too lean, a burger needs some fat.

>game meat bad for burgers
Niggah, do a grind of 80% venison or elk and 20% pork fat. Wala, a perfect fat to lean burger. Htf have humans survived so long when millennials don't even have the brain power to figure out that?

I’m aware you idiot, but that said lean elk burger so I’m pretty sure it’s safe to assume they didn’t put any beef or pork fat in it. Stop thinking you’re the only one who knows anything, because you’re just making yourself sound like a fucking tool.

I figured people would be smart enough to understand I meant I don’t like pure wild game meat burgers, but I guess you proved me wrong on that...

The beechhouse sauce is a kind of thousand island style sandwich sauce, it's a lot chunkier and more tangy though

I've had a burger from there that comes with one (1) onion ring on it and I thought why but what they do is put the giant battered onion ring on the burger and pour the sauce into the hole in the ring so halfway through the burger you take a bite and it splooges sandwich sauce all over itself

>the king of the meme burgers
Oh no no no onoooonoonono no hooo nooo

It tastes like beef but slightly gamier.