What's your favorite kind of cake?

What's your favorite kind of cake?

>eating cake
grow up

Tunnocks Tea Cake

It's okay for adults to eat cake at birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, business related gatherings, and graduations.

Sacher. It's peerless.

I eat cake whenever I feel like baking a pretty cake, I eat it and then I give some to everyone else to cheer them up

>be my 37th birthday
>mom bangs on my bedroom door and demands that I come down stairs to celbrate my birthday, thus, interupting my hearthstone session.
>what a bitch
>I stomp down the damn stairs
>ignore the vast accumulation of my relatives
>blow out the candles and pretend to make a wish because I'm an athiest and don't have time for voodoo bullshit
>stomp off before the start singing "happy birthday"
>"don't you want some of your birthday cake user?"
>"I'm 37, a grown goddamn man, not 12 years old! Of course I don't want any cake you stupid bitch"
>I can hear my grandmother crying so I have to put my headphones on to listen to muh games

Well you are immature.

carrot or cheese cake. nothing else.

m-mommy?

Have you ever heard of the concept of being super sane as compared to insanity? I am super mature, not immature, I am so mature that I could never be bothered by childish things like wanting to be perceived as mature, this make me super mature.

Yeah, cause you definitely don't seem bothered right now, oh wait...

>then I give some to everyone else to cheer them up
Why is everyone around you unhappy?

I like red velvet and confetti

Because they're around him.

I know this entire post is ironic but I'm surprised how many atheists I run into on the daily that self-identify as superstitious.

Jaffa Cake

Walnuts improve it a lot

and they help cure cancer

These are called "niggertits" in my country

Chocolate chocolate, just like I like my women.

american "culture"

Because they want cake.

my birthday is soon

what kind of cake should i make?

i really want to make a white cake with strawberry frosting. 2 layers. i will bring it in to work and share with coworkers

I'm sure it tastes just fine but goddamnit does it look disgusting

I would say....funfetti

>>eating cake
>grow up
>haha I am such an adult look at all these children eating cake lol they're so childish and I'm such a mature adult

>What's your favorite kind of cake?
OP, that looks a bit like worms trying to come out of that shit colored cake, icky choice of color and curl on those guys, far too realistic.

NY cheesecake
carrot cake or spice cake, it's about the cream cheese icing
flourless chocolate cake, it's about the fudgy truffle texture

I like a few old fashioned cakes, a big banana-rum bundt cake marinating in aged rum for days. Fruit cake, the dark kind (I miss you grandma!). Lady Baltimore cake has the fruity filling. Lane cake. Hummingbird cake. Lane cake. Burnt sugar cake. I make mom's pineapple upside down cake occasionally when my trees have fruit, whether mango or starfruit ripe (the stars are pretty on top and nicely flavored).

Cuba bakeries (Miami) do amazing cuban party cakes, where the moist sponge rum-soaked layers are separated by flan, and thickened tropical fruit like guava or pineapple, and iced in that marshmallowy good boiled meringue icing. It'd be hell to make at home, so much work. Tres leches, if done well with the proper sponge and icing, simply love it.

Coffee cake

I like red velvet but I am not a fan of cream cheese frosting.

Is anyone else annoyed at the amount of frosting is normally put on cakes these days? The ratio of cake to frosting is terrible, I end up throwing away a huge glob of frosting whenever I get some cake.

dominican guava

They are called niggerkisses in various countries.

red velvet

Dare I ask if this is filled with Devil food cake?

moron

This shit looks like cockroach trap with worms stuck inside it.

Not naming pic CakeMeUp.jpg
You go to hell,xir!

Would kill a man for carrot cake.

Why does that cake have pubes?

good choice

>carrot or cheese cake
My nigga don't forget coconut cake.

Beer/spice-cake with buttercreme and raisins.
So good you'll only need one slice.

It's my 26th birthday today. Please post me a birthday cake.

why tho?

>carrot and coconut cakes
Its like you purposesly chose the two cakes with the worst textures.

>business related gatherings
Nothing says 'serious business gathering' like a businessman eating a slice of cake

superstitious is not the same as religious
when did people start thinking it was?

>being this insecure about your maturity
Sounds like you're the one that needs to grow up

The only cake I actually get excited for is a lemon cake with lemon curd and cream cheese icing. Everything else I just as soon wouldn’t eat it.

I swear to god look it up Steve.

Make sure to cum in the cake mix so you know your coworkers are consuming a part of you.

I can't cake up

Is that cake supposed to look like sperm fertilizing an egg?

vacherin framboise, can't translate.

i dont like cake

I know it isn't, but the same argument they use to denounce religious thought is often discarded to maintain superstitious thought.

A big thick milf mmmmmm

>carrot cake in the western countries are sweet
>pic related is south east asian carrot cake
I dont know whether to laugh or cry

>oh wait
Playground-tier.

Good choice

im surprised no one has taken the meme dive and said marble cake

>What's your favorite kind of cake?
Crab cake

Get your hooves up party's starting out right now, everypony everypony get down
Time to celebrate better make it right now, it's been a year and today is your birthday party!
Make a wish it's your birthday! Make a wish it's your birthday party!

>cuban cake
Oh look it's another food based on colonial powers that gets called "cuban"
>cuban sandwich
>cuban coffee
>cuban cake
I swear I used to live with a cuban guy and he was like "I'm telling you bro this is cuban coffee, the best coffee you'll ever taste"
>makes espresso
>pot literally says "made in Italy" on it
Yeah great cuban coffee bud, it's sad really, they have nothing.

Syphilis cake?

CAKE ME UP!!!!

CAKE ME UP INSIDE

Double Chocolate so rich you almost throw up if you have two pieces.

I CAN'T CAKE UP

Best looking one on here so far.

Why is this cake being inseminated?

Black Forest or Lemon Meringue
I know I'm a pleb and I don't care

>Playground
your favorite place to be

Does Veeky Forums like death metal?

christmas

Black metal>doom metal>>>>>>>>being deaf>>>>>>>>eating shit>>>>>>>>>death """"""metal"""""""

Buttercream with strawberry filling.

Black metal is shit, it's a stain upon the glorious name of metal music that has more in common with that bastard genre "punk" than anything resembling truly metal

Trad metal, NWOBHM > speed = thrash = power = death = doom, depending on which bands are in question as most of these genres have shining gems among seas of mediocrity, and then >glam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black metal

BAKE ME UP
BAKE ME INSIDE
(I CANT RISE UP)
EAT MEEE
COOK MY DOUGH AND SAVE ME FROM THE STARVE
I CANT RISE UP
EAT MEEE
EAT ME FROM THE TASTY IVE BECOMEEE

I'm a fan of the swings, what can I say.

they're brown and sweet like kisses. It's not the official name in finland anymore, now it's mocca kisses.

>Defending death metal in 2018
I'm surprised you could type that long rambling diatribe around your beer gut. Death metal is shit, people who like it are shit, these are the facts. With all this in mind I just have one question: how many Metallica shirts do you own you fucking basic cunt.

This. Cake is for toddler's birthdays.

Metallica good. Black metal BAAAAAD.

east asians fail a lot.

>it's curentyear, you must follow the trends set by the benevolent, intelligent and friendly corporations. OR ELSE

it's a homemade darkish chocolate cake made by a recipe that calls for coffee

the 2D kind

Not a huge fan of cake, but yule cakes are always cool looking

Victoria Sponge.

>being a black metaller at all
You chose the wrong heroes.

White cake with cream and pineapple. Deliciously humid and light, you can eat 2kg alone.

Death to all but metal.

Metallica is thrash. Also someone who likes Death Metal is unlikely to like Metallica.

Anyway y'all need to listen to Traitor's Gate and Virtue.

>Metallica is trash

Fixed.

Who /ww2cake/?

>tfw everyone remembers hiroshima, but hardly anyone knows about nagasaki
the bomb didn't end the war till we demonstrated the will to use it repeatedly

Early death metal was nothing but thrash with more focus on being sinister and "evil" vocals

>heard about these online, order a box off Amazon
>it's the middle of summer and at this point in time Amazon is still kind of shitty
>they've melted together and they're kind of stale
>[spoiler]They're still one of the best god damn things I've ever eaten[/spoiler]
I wish I could get them in America but apparently we have some autistic regulations about biscuits or something.

Death Magnetic at least has a couple beautiful music videos. But yeah, metal is kinda meh.