Eating fish on a date. is Unacceptable

> At work. two girls i talk to start talking about how they ate fish for dinner.

>I hate fish.

>i ask them if they ever ate fish on a date.

>they say yes..

> REEEEEEE WHO DOES THIS!! YOU ARE TERRIBLE

>eat fish. Kill boner.

>i want to smell your nasty fish sweat.

> i want to kiss you and your fish breath

What are other food based Red flags on women? Other than them not being able to cook. Also i think eating fish is a huge turn off! Pic is my face!

>states a viewpoint in the subject
>instead of actually arguing or giving objective points simply says, "thing is unacceptable because i hate thing"

Your blog is shit and you should feel like shit.

I always order fish to make it clear that I'll be eating her out later.

I always take girls to Coney Island restaurants and insist we share a giant order of chili cheese fries, if possible I try to get them to order coneys or loose meat sandwiches

My goal is that when I later try for butt fun, they shit on me

The only "red flags" I can see right now is how autistic you are. Stop posting this same shit over and over and just end your life immediately.

I've seen people argue this point, as confident ladykillers who are pushing for the perfect score at the end of each date, but your post is just childishness and immaturity. Why don't you like fish? You can't handle 'the smell'? Did your mom burn a lot of fish in the house when you were a kid?

To be fair, some foods linger on the breath and tongue, others dont

Someone eats fish, onions, or garlic, you can tell for the rest of the night.....that doesnt happen with chicken or beef or carrots

literally every dish you consume at a any restaurant anywhere will have garlic and onions in it; as either part of the cooking process or whatever; 100%.

Autistic because i don't want your disgusting fish tongue in my clean non stinky mouth? Ok. Maybe your boyfriend enjoys sick deviant shit like eating your butthole. But im not a sick person like you two.

Oh yea? So state your view you cuck. Ay least i. Have principles and honesty. I Todd those two girls that if. A girl ever did that to. Me i would leave. She can pay for her own meal for ordering stinky fish.

>Oh yea? So state your view you cuck. Ay least i. Have principles and honesty. I Todd those two girls that if. A girl ever did that to. Me i would leave. She can pay for her own meal for ordering stinky fish.

The fuck is all this nonsense? I doubt you've ever talked to a girl in your life.

O you can think that. Does not change fact that im at work right now. And those girls will be here in about 1 hr.

If a man went on a date and ate nothing but garlic cloves and onions you think any female would stick around? Same for me fish. Im lucky in that no girl i ever took out ordered fish. Maybe because i don't fo after fish women? Aka Asians and scandis i call em fish ppl and they are inferior to all other races who enjoy chicken beef or even vegetarians

My man!

Good goys. Remember as modern men from shittatle or san fagcisco. The women is in charge of you. Ladies and gentlemen i present v you the Americans

Not liking fish is unacceptable.

>WHATS UP WITH THE
>DOUBLE SPACING
>AND THE GREETNEXT
>YOU
>ARE STUPID

TLDR fish is good

I don't see how me eating a girl out before fucking her is putting her in charge of me. I'm just making sure she's primed and ready for my dick.

Why? I like fish, and I eat it, but I never understand people who act like it's great, it doesn't taste as good as beef or chicken, I've always wagered that there are usually cultural reasons for big fish eaters, like where they come from being near water or religious purposes

Just about the most healthy thing you can eat
Much more sustainable than land livestock

Healthy.... Google. China fish farm. You can get mercury poison by eating fish everyday... Not healthy at all of it kills you over time. Beef and chicken won't do that.

Women that won't try exotic or foreign food. Sorry, but I need my cajun-creole, my Mexican, my Indian, my Chinese, my Thai, my Jamaican. Just get the chicken for fuck's sake. If you're expecting to eat pizza and tendies every meal, fuck right off.

Lol, wait until you find out that girls poop.