What's the best flavor of Pop Tart? For me, it's chocolate chip, hands down

What's the best flavor of Pop Tart? For me, it's chocolate chip, hands down.

Cherry, fight me, nerds.

I'm so goddamn pissed they discontinued it in Canada.

Everyone knows brown sugar cinnamon is the best flavor of Pop-Tarts ever.

refrigerated, of course

this user knows. and why tf would they do that it's one of the staple flavors I thought?

Fwiw strawberry and brown cinnamon sugar are their top sellers

unironically these

Pretty good.
But these are better.

>unfrosted
w e w

You’re all bloody morons honestly. How about you stop being and take some responsibility for your breakfast.

You can make a nice toasted biscuit and smoked salmon to start your morning right. There’s a video by Gordon Ramsay that’ll teach you how.

who likes 'em raw?

i do.

smores poptart

never forget

the vending machine at my work has packs of poptarts for $1.25 and sometimes i want a blood sugar spike

don't hate

/s'mores are the best pop tarts, you're correct. I buy like 1 pack every few months and savor them when I do have 'em, they're perfect when they're fresh from the toaster oven.

You’re a fucking donkey

That's a fuckin' blast from the past
thanks user

>Learning to cook through videos
>Learning to cook from a bong
>biscuit

No thanks, I'd rather have a poptart.

master race.

This is my goat, but if I want a throw back I will eat wild berry

I thought so too, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked it up a while ago and found out they discontinued it.

>You’re all bloody morons honestly. How about you stop being and take some responsibility for your breakfast.
I love smores poptarts with a glass of cold milk or alongside a coffee, but I would never had it at breakfast, and i doubt others restrict themselves to your assumption where breakfast isn't in fact eaten at other times. It's pie, not breakfast!

only one answer

a pack of cookies and creme thrown in the freezer
wild berry will always be my nostalgia pick though

my nigger

the worst kid ever. especially heated

Mother bought these all the time. Can't even stand to smell them

You should honestly kill yourself if you eat pop tarts. I mean what kind of retard buys these kinds of super processed snack foods to begin with? Pop tarts don't even taste good. It's just this awful artificially flavored biscuit thing covered in sugar flavored sugar flavored with awful artificial flavoring. I almost give a shit about people and then i'm reminded that the average household regularly buys fucking pop tarts like the bunch of fat retarded mongrels that they are.

These should be much easier to find

it’s just so good

i dont eat poptarts that arent completely covered in icing

Theeeeese my dudes so good

Toaster Strudels>Pop Tarts

Although I will admit to enjoying the cinnamon pop tarts the most out of the bunch

This guy gets it

Cherry and wild berry alternated for variety

Fuuuck i did forget user

This guy FUCKS

harem

Step up your game retards

Yeah, because that's exactly what I want to do when I'm still remembering how to be a human being for the day: cook a fucking salmon filet and leave myself some dirty dishes for when I get home from work.

ive always been partial to frosted blueberry. cinnamon sugar is good too.

>smoked salmon
gross. I tried that earlier this week and gagged.

which flavors are better heated? which are better frosted?

What were the original Pop Tart flavours? I see them sometimes in Australia, but can't work out which ones are traditional and which ones are gimmicks.

Go fuck yourself Gordon

Sorry, but there's an episode of Daria which shows she likes Pop Tarts for breakfast and would you say Daria is a moron? Didn't think so.

now there's an idea. Smoked salmon flavored pop tarts with caviar frosting