Tomorrow is my dogs birthday and I want to cook him something special...

Tomorrow is my dogs birthday and I want to cook him something special. What kind of people food can I make that a dog would like? Was thinking steak and mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts or fried chicken and mac and cheese and cornbread.

Literally anything. Get him some dog ice cream and a meaty bone.

No I want t cook for him so he appreciates that we eat the same thing. Do you think fogs can eat Pappa Johns?

Toss that pupper a steak. No onions though. Stay away from the dairy unless you want to be cleaning up dog squirts. Maybe throw in a baked tater with VERY light butter.

Alternately, sausages. Doggos love sausages.

dude i can't tell if you're being serious at all

dogs would love a steak and meat in general. avoid chicken, make the best steak you can for him.

papa johns? i mean yeah but it' pizza. my dog used to just stop at the crusts

can frogs eat dogs?

I know you want to make him something good bit don't fuck up his stomach.

what about alcohol? Was thinking about doing a birthday shot with him. Is that ok?

okay you know what, i have a free captchaless post and i can use my giant brain to tell you're fucking shitposting here.

fuck off user

I am not shitposting. My dog is my best friend and I want to show him that. He is the only friend I have other than my steam friends.

Feed him steak and eggs, eggs are very good for dogs and feeding him a raw egg every morning will keep his coat nice and shiny.

What's the dog's name, OP? How old? Is that him in your picture? If not, what kind of dog?

Thats not him. Mine is a Husky. Name is Blondi.

Adorable, got any pics?
Also, I don't know if this was youBut don't do that. Alcohol is bad for dogs, especially a whole, undiluted shot.

Not on my work PC.

Was thinking about giving him Jack Daniels but you say thats a no go?

Definitely, bad for their liver and stomachs, and you don't want your dog to be drunk. That's dangerous

My dogs not old enough to drive if thats what you are implying.

Am I really the first to mention veggies for der furher dog?

I mean he'll be stumbling around into stuff, might hit his head on a table or something.

There is no one better to get hammered with than a dog. When my dog hears the clinking of a liquor bottle he comes running because he knows its going to be a fun night. I found the the ratio of 3 shots for me, 1 for the dog to be perfect.

Are we /anck/ now?

My dog only gets drunk when I soak bread in vodka, she loves that shit tho

I'm not even joking

For my Jack russells bday he gets a rawhide and a slice of pizza. Dogs don't really understand time or significance OP, they just want to chase shit, play, and have a warm bed to lay in with someone giving a shit about them, and that's a better life than 90% of dogs in the world get.

Last birthday I gave my dog white castle and Evan Williams and he was fine.

French fries and a Frosty Paws.

>macaroni and cheese
>Fried chicken
>Jack Daniels

Do Americans really do this with their dogs?

My dog likes ice cubes and cheetos.

Cook a cheap cut of steak on the grill, fry some onions and mushrooms, top steak with this
for dessert, cover some grapes in chocolate and freeze them for a while, dogs will love these frozen treats too

Chocolate onion cake

aren't potatoes notoriously bad for dogs?

Why avoid chicken? It’s good for dogs. OP is insane, though.

Don’t you get that pupper sick

Dont feed him human food and if you do he literally doesn't care, something meaty or boney might be nice though. Can't tell if OP is serious or not.

After a recent hunting trip my dog helped me catch a bunch of ducks so I rewarded him with one of those taco Bell box dinners mother fucker shit all over my house for two days.

something with big bone, so he can chew. And do not cook it much, give it half raw, without spices.

what the fuck did you expect would happen?

user I think you need to go out and find some friends.

There are plenty of movies where a tough guy pours out some beer for their dog to drink, like for instance Turner and Hooch, so I think it's fine.

Despite what people here concern troll alcohol is good in moderation for anyone and anything. It contains everything s dogs body can handle. Now I wouldn't give a dog complicated mixed drinks but a couple of shots of Jack Daniels is ok.

your dog would like all you give him, but it will not be the best for him. dogs stomaches can get upset really fast if you feed them unusal things. but if you want to cook for him dont spice it they can eat many things humans eat and often its like healty for humans=healthy for dogs. i would never feed my dog junkfood chance that he gets stomach problems are high. also i would not recomend to feed him bone if he is not used to it (but if you want it at least give it raw, cooked bones splint)
cooked chicken breast with cooked potatoes & carrots would be a meal thats easy to digest for dogs.

>Why avoid chicken?
chicken is fine for a most dogs, but some dogs are allergic and it's usually one of the first "meat" ingredients you should remove if you think your dogs has food allergies.

i still cant tell if youre OP and autistic or are shitposting

this kills the dog.

A couple shots of Jack isn't good for people, let alone dogs. A fuck a buncha' "concern trolling" I drink like a fish. The absolute most alcohol a dog should ever have is a beer, and that's only for medium-sized dogs or bigger, and that's not even good for them. Fuck off you douchefire.

Very cute dog

Make the dog an omelette. With either sausage bits or steak as a filling. Pupper will love the eggs/cheese/meat combo.

Do not give your dog onions. or booze.

Your dog kinda looks like hitler.

this sounds like a relatively safe option
>t. non-dog owner

How old are you