I have never tasted sriracha sauce. What am I in for?

I have never tasted sriracha sauce. What am I in for?

It's alright

Vietnamese ketchup

the most amazing and spiciest hot sauce on the planet

All jokes aside its a decent sauce heavy garlic flavor not really spicy but it adds a decent flavor to most things

reddit

It's essentially sweet cholula without the vinegar and with a noticeable amount of garlic. It's as Asian as fortune cookies are.

A lot of cock, and sugar.

It's a decent hot sauce but its flavor pretty much overpowers everything in the disk.

So it's basically asian ketchup.

>what am I in for
a bunch of Veeky Forumstards pretending it isn't good

I love garlic and spicy things, but I cannot stand meme sauce

Pretty much this

The flavor is extremely strong and predominantly garlic and salt with chili pepper

Get the goose brand "extra hot" one with the red cap.
ITs a fucktonne better than the huy fong brand.
Heck,even the regulair goose brand is better than the huy fuck brand

For me is not spicy at all and just takes of sugar highly overrated

Ketchup with garlic.

stop using that word. Are you 17? Stop sounding like you're a kid.

i wont.

White guy here. Let me tell you about sriracha since I've had some experience with it before. It's a ridiculously spicy Chinese hot sauce made from an ancient secret recipe, very hard to find in the US. In fact, I had to specially request it from the wise old Chinese woman behind the counter at this little hole-in-the-wall Asian food store. Normally they probably wouldn't sell it to your average white person, but luckily she likes me enough since I'm very well versed with Asian food and culture. But be warned, it is VERY hot, over 9000 on the scoville scale if I had to guess. I tried of a spoonful of it straight once. Worst mistake of my friggin' life. I spent the next 10 hours crying like a baby while my ex wife and her son brought me glasses of ice water and wet towels to cool me down. We actually considered going to the emergency room my tongue was burning so mental. Never again with this shit. Never again.

Of course you won't. Like a child yammering to his parents, you'll keep yammering your childish highschool idiocy.

yeh

As said before, asian ketchup is pretty much dead on. Its good, but definitely not as good as it was hyped up to be a year or two ago. You can just put it on pretty much anything you want though.

I think pic related is better overall. It says for chicken but you can put it on whatever the fuck. Its good on eggs and latkas too. Its not spicy at all, but you probably could spice it up with some jalapenos/chilis/etc if you really wanted to and it would still taste good

oh, and it absolutely 100% has to be cock brand

Nothing beats cock

Nothing special

Bugmen disagree but they're faggots anyways

>ketchup
There's no tomatoes in Sriracha

There were no tomatoes in the origional ketchup either.

They're saying it's the asian equivalent of ketchup, not that it is in any way related to ketchup

I beat my cock daily