Post foods you've made. Get judged

R8 gf's zebra cakes. She messed up by forgetting shortening while applying the frosting on the sides. Other than that i think she did a good job

So you didnt make it?

I helped. Does that count?

I think she did a great job. I'd definitely try one

I used to eat snack cakes that looked exactly like this when I was a kid except they were much more compact. They were good, I think Little Debbie brand

I wanna eat your girlfriends """"cake""""

>I didn't make this, and the person who did fucked it up, but anyways here's my thread!

3/10
legitimately apply yourself

My mom made this. Be nice :3

Nice, but are these bagels or doughnuts? did you use molds?

Broth looks kind of muddy, but who knows, it could taste really good depending in what's in it. Is it some sort of black bean broth or something else?

Uneven, some parts entirely without icing, and sloppy decoration

Mostly even, good bake, but obviously flawed

It's a pile of food

A pile of food with some bits tossed on it, poor presentation.

Beautiful presentation, the deeper question is if its properly cooked through

Looks tasty af. I love this kind of pie, it looks like a rose.
Is it possible to cook the crust so it's a little more flaky and/or doughy though, or would that make the pie fall apart since the crust it doesn't have a top?

Thanks chef douchebag

This was the first time I was able to make this without one of the yokes breaking, and It came out pretty photogenic.
The sweet bread is store-bought though, so idk if that's cheating.

go fuck yourself

Made a chicken burrito bowl with avocado sauce.

Seasoned Ground chicken, lime rice, black beans, corn, pico, some cheddar jack cheese, a few avocado bits, cilantro, jalapeño, and the sauce. Was good.

It's called blind baking, and yes, it's possible. You just bake the crust without the filling, and just put in some pie weights (or just dry beans or something) to prevent it from collapsing. Then you bake it a little while before putting in the ingredients and finishing it.

>and It came out pretty photogenic
yes, but you put the eggs into the background
turn the table 180 degrees and take another picture

The little debbie brand was the one we were thinking of recreating before we settled with a recipe from Laura in the Kitchen. Next time we might just stick with the little debbie versions

I will get better, senpai

Thank you

I'm still learning how to not cook garbage food but here's some bread from the other day.

Here you are. I have a couple more angles with them in the foreground if you want.

Also this.

She needs to be more through on following recipes then as that's a rookie mistake and it shows
Got a steady hand though and they still looking halfway decent
5.5/10 she can do better though have her get all her mise together before doing anything else these could have been 10/10 if she had

Looks really good. Maybe a tiny bit dry, but I can't tell for sure from the picture

Ease to make? Looks really tasty

Levain, biga, or poolish? I'm about to get into breads myself
One of mine
Yours looks fantastic honestly. Mine looked okay but the crumb was slightly too dense not off-putting or bad but just not as light as I wanted

They look really good. What kind of cake was it? I’ve been thinking about making my own zebra cakes with a chiffon cake.

Years ago my friend and I made these doughnuts while shitfaced. They turned out pretty tasty

I'll never post a picture of my dinner ever again. I made pork knuckle with lentils and everyone said it looked like shit

Your kitchen looks disgusting

It has seen better days I'll tell ya.

Damn that is some sexy bread. Paul Hollywood would be proud

I remember that. I for one didn't say it looked like shit, I said it looked like vomit from someone with a diseased liver.

cute

i made this a while back

10/10 The roses are perfect and it looks yummy.

>OP says "Zebra Cakes"
>this autist can't make the connection that it's a copycat recipe

Judge me!

You ugly

Progoos and pemrshawn oven ROASTIE aspoogoogus

Steak is cooked nicely. Would look better if you kept it whole and put on top the asparagus and you cut the other veg into brunoise and did a little pile of it on top.

I made a rib sandwich once, it was on a garlic bread loaf with pepper jack cheese, turned out really good but was very filling, could only eat maybe 1/5 of it at a time.

just made this 444g dry aged steak - cant complain

They look misshapen but tasty.

That is a beautiful fucking grain

>Too much of a pussy to post a pic

fucking autist

Only positive hate please I'm still learning. Chicken breasts were marinated in lemon juice and some herbs, seared in a pan then put in the oven with some chicken stock. Half the veg was cooked in the oven with salt/ proper and olive oil then the other half was left raw.

Goats cheese salad with balsamic vinegar condensed

I've come a long way since this. I use a mornay sauce now.

Cajin chicken with veg and baby potatoes

They were actually just store bought vanilla cake mix lol. Kind of takes away from it but it was still fun

No it doesn't, If you had fun cooking with your gf then nothing can take away from the experience

>multiple angles of eggs
Roastie detected

>xd tee hee look I managed not be too retarded to make a simple pair of eggs

This recipe was experimental, but whipping buttermilk for biscuits makes them the same texture as those red lobster biscuits. They really should be made in a mold.

hahahaha. i laughed too much at that.

Where's your food, numbnuts?
And I want a timestamped piece of paper
with your greasy sausages holding it up in frame.

I have yet to see a good sear displayed here. 7/10, mostly competent.

Hey, he asked for it. If you're going to bother taking a picture of something you might as well take multiple ones. It doesn't cost you anything. Unless you're an insufferable hipster who uses actual film of course.

also
>using the word "roastie" unironically.
Back to with you.

It's more that the placement, presentation, and lighting of everything looked really good, rather than the fact that I made eggs.

oh yea (baby)

that looks like meat (?)

Turkey apple Brie sandwich with jalapeno jelly. Very tasty

Sweet user

Did you season it or just salt it?

We messed up by forgetting the shortening for sure, and i don't know much about the technical details but I'll be sure to show her that. We'll make the GOAT zebra cakes

God tier combo. I had no idea jalapeno sauce could be tasty with sweet things until i tried it out in a cranberry dip. Looks tasty user

Why don't you make more foods?

>Did you season it or just salt it?

little sea salt before I cooked it, litte bit pepper after it was done

looks burnt to me

Haven't taken any pictures lately, so here's a pie from Thanksgiving. Turned out perfect.

you deserve a blue ribbon

Legitimately can't tell if donuts or bagels

I never ate a pecan pie. What else goes on it?

First attempt at making chicken parmesan a few days ago. Came out pretty good and was really tasty

Looks good but seems like you could use a bit thicker sauce for it to adhere to the noodles more.

homemade cabbage stew

How high is it?

I took a shit that looked just like that on thursday. Ama

But how did it taste?

Picanha withh some chimichurri and potatoes

Thanks, I'll do that next time

Explains why they look like shit

It seems like one of those dishes that literally looks like shit, but somehow tastes good. Basically food for blind people.

I had a dream in which I made an apple custard cake. As soon as I woke I did a sketch of what I remembered, then replicated it a few days later.

It came out tasting delicious, but I need to use a small pan next time, as it was very rich and we ended up with more cake than what we could eat.

pumpkin cheesecake with gingerbread crust

Looks great design

Thanks. I finished it with a very thin 'glaze' of apple flavored agar agar, just enough to cover the apple slices.

Great effort

Looks storebought, and I mean that in a good way.

The most beautiful donuts I've seen all day.
Mostly because I'm really craving donuts at the moment.

Oil too hot when frying the eggs, work of a sloppy amature

Where's the fucking ketchup? Pathetic.

>amature
speaking of sloppiness