Would you still eat meat if you had to kill it yourself?

would you still eat meat if you had to kill it yourself?

Yes. I'd prefer it, actually. Not because of any sort of bloodlust, but just that greater sense of spiritual cnonection with my meal.

I would eat a lot more. I just love killing!

I'd probably have to warm up to it, but chickens wouldn't be too difficult. A lot more dairy and eggs for sure.

*teleports behind you*
im about to

No, i wouldn't even eat Fish if i had to kill it. odd though because if i were a Cannibal and i had to blow some bitches brains out to make a human steak id have no problem.

This. I'd probably appreciate it even more than I already do.

*does a spinning kick, knocking you back*
Hadouken!
*a ball of energy hurtles towards you*
*slides underneath it and kicks you in the balls so you stumble forward and swallow the energy ball, exploding into a billion pieces*
Fatality!

I've done it before, so I don't really see much of an issue with it. Although I can understand a person being a bit uncomfortable with it, but as long as you're able to make sure the animal goes down quickly and humanly, all should be well.

Yes

well played, now defeat my other 999 clones

Kill it? Yeah. Raise it from a baby and then kill it? I don't think so. I get attached to animals way too easily. But I think I'd be able to buy adult livestock and kill it. Would still be hard for me but I'd do it if it were the only way I could eat meat.

Sure. I'd probably switch to people.

You know how many times I have?

How could I?

Well, you're anonymous, so no.

I wasn't paying attention when you told everyone.

You say it like there's not a rifle right next to my door so I can pop any squirrels that wander onto my porch.

would you still eat meat if you had to kill yourself

Yeah, probably, but I wouldn't eat as much of it obviously. I'd definitely try to learn to butcher effectively and save as much as I could. Might even get a bigass deep freezer

Kill it? Sure.
Gut it and take out it's gross bits? Probably not. I'd pay someone to do that part.

Yes and I've done it before, knowing that the animal didn't suffer makes you appreciate the several hours you spent in the frozen woods

What if I use my words to convince the animal to kill itself for me.

yeah, of course, I know where our food comes from. being the top of the food chain is nice. but I wouldn't have the time to do it myself really, that's why I pay other people to do it.

You seem like you'd be scared to even attempt it. Most people answering the question just assume you walk into a butcher and the animal is ready to have its throat cut and you do it, and maybe you prepare the meat or maybe the butcher cuts it up for you. Practically as convenient as it already is.

Not you, though. You immediately start looking for excuses not to do it. You're too busy. You lead such a busy life. Sorry, can't be done.

we could sove the obesity crisis by making people run around chasing their food

No, but mostly because I'm lazy and not a moral thing, I also wouldn't eat vegetables if I had to grow them myself

so this is an sjw bait thread then. you gave yourself away user. do I have any moral objection killing animals for food? no, absolutely not. but my skill is writing computer code which makes me a nice salary, so I'd rather do that and pay someone else to kill my meat, because anyone can do that job. and animals kill each other for food all day every day, and they have been doing it since the dawn of time.

so tell me this sjw, what do you think when a lion kills a gazelle? is the lion committing murder? is meat murder user? are you going to call the department of fish and game and ask them to arrest the lion and take him into custody?

do vegans take antibiotics when they get the flu?

I wouldn't eat vegetables if I had to grow them myself, if that's what you're asking.

I have hunted as well as raised livestock, slaughtered, processed, and eaten from it of course. I will say that hunting vs livestock is a bit different, you try and follow the rule that you never name the animals. Once you name it, it is a pet and you still might go through with it but something nags at the back of your mind. Also helps if you have multiple livestock, they just end up as a herd instead of having the possibility of entering that pet territory.

Do it all the time

Why is her tongue a dick AND WHY HAS NOONE ASKED BEFORE NOW?

Tell me about your childhood user.

You say that like I haven't

I did recently so yes

I'm a farmer. That's a monthly thing for me. I prefer to control what I'll be eating and not let someone I don't know do it for me.

Farmers grow things, idiot, nice try you fucking poser. If you're a farmer post your farmersonly.com profile.

I'd prefer it to buying it in the store.

Yes, so long as I didn't have to prepare it after. That shit would be annoying as fuck.

I'm living with my parents and they've got some chickens.
They say they're not planning on eating any. But I really wanna try it out.

Any good guides of gutting chickens?

this is seriously one of the stupidest things I've ever read, and I'm not even him. announced sage, ban me fgts

They just keep the chickens around for the eggs?
They don't even have them butchered once the get too old?

I kill plenty of my own meat. Not all of it, but it doesn’t bother me.

No. but id still crave for meat. if i cant kill it I WILL find someone who could and do it for me.

sorry the vegan propaganda did not work on me.

Actually, if you went without meat for about a year you would just stop craving it. Nothing to do with propaganda, it's just the way your body works.

Whether or not you would be at optimal health is another story.

Killing it is fine. Butchering it would be a lot of messy work that I'd rather not do.

Yes.

If you're a sage then post your sagesonly.com profile.

>flu
>antibiotics

absolutely user

>he's never heard of the tradition of taking a bite of a raw animals heart after the first kill
Hue Hue Hue

I've probably eaten more animals I've personally killed then I have eaten animals someone else killed.

t. farmer's son

I've eaten meat I've killed before. I'd probably eat less meat just because of the inconvenience but killing animals wouldn't bother me on some moral level.

Yep, gutting, butchering and packing is kind of a pain in the ass. Not to mention raising livestock.

good troll thread user, thumbs up from a vegetarian
bringing this up makes flesh food consumers anxious and caremad about their life choices

It's true, as soon as I thought about killing my own meat I threw up and ran to the supermarket to buy 8 gallons of soy milk.

take some real redpills by doing research on the health benefits of vegetarianism/veganism and you will live a longer healthier life user

It'd be a bit inconvenient, but I think if we had to we could streamline the process some. Like say you're going to work but leave a bit early to stop by the store first. They'd probably keep the cows at the front because the milk's always at the back you know. So you're looking at the cows first, but you don't got a big enough freezer for the whole thing so that's out of the picture unless you're having like a get together or something. Next you're looking at the pig tank trying to pick one out that looks like it'll have a lot of bacon since you can save that for breakfast in the morning. But then you remember there's a game coming up and that means wings. So you go back by the coops and try to find one that's not giving very good eggs since it's probably going to be discounted. You pick one out, put on one of those white coats, chop off its head and leave it with the butcher so you can pick it up after your shift. But the problem comes when you want those wings, cause you gotta get a chicken every night for two weeks to have enough, and by then you'll just be wanting a nice ham. More trouble than it's worth, innit?

A more boring life perhaps. I'd rather die at 60 then live 80 years without ever biting into a delicious flame grilled steak.

The thrill of the hunt and the feeling of accomplishment after a successful hunt are highly addictive.

>I would never kill an animal!!!
>XDD I'll kill hooman tho And not even think about it hahah I'm so twisted
Want to watch big bang and play some 5e you fucking basic millennial cunt.

I never get a thrill from hunting, in fact I consider it tedious and boring, but I do get a sense of accomplishment after killing and butchering a deer.

The only game I enjoy hunting... is man.

Something smells fishy

No one wants to hear about your exploits in gay bars, user.

Butchering a dead animal is fine enough, I don't mind handling dead things.
But killing someone with my own hands for me to eat would be too stressful.
Maybe it would be easier if I'd be doing it for someone else, I might get used to it after a bit.
But I feel that killing would put me under too much stress so I'd rather avoid it.

>killing someone with my own hands for me to eat would be too stressful.
Fair enough

Try small game hunting. Squirrel are fun to spot and track based on their nests, the marks they leave on food, and the fact that they'll lay flat rather camouflaged to sunbath if the temperature suddenly increases.

Maybe, I've gotten alot softier with cute animal eyes since I got a dog.
Would probably not have problems with slaughtering aging animals, but young lambs/cows/pigs would be really hard.
No problem with chicken and fishies though.

This describes every vegan I’ve met.

remember when you're old and sick that this user warned you :)

if you get triggered by vegans you should really examine your reasons for eating meat and whether you do it just because it's easy and "normal"

k

>Easy
Why are vegans retarded? I could go get a fruit, wash it and just dig in, or go get some lettuce, tomatos and shit and have a salad in five minutes. Fill a pot with water, throw potatos in, wait, done.

Meat takes effort, people don't eat it because it's easy, they eat it because they enjoy it. And enjoying things is anathema to you vegans. You've forced this horrible joyless existence on yourselves and you've decided to try and take everyone down with you.

And yes, I can tell the difference between fake meat and real so don't try dropping that shit on me you fucking miser. Go eat your fucking mushrooms at your PETA meet and leave me alone.

eating meat is built into our culture user, you have to actively avoid it if you go to restaurants or eat out it's in everything, eating meat costs more but it's much easier

when was the last time you killed, butchered, cooked and ate an animal?

Last week, I hunt.
But that isn't enough for vegans is it? You will call people like me savages and question the idea of hunting or owning guns to keep moving the goalposts further and further away until you believe everyone is as miserable as yourselves. I've met vegans who were cool people but I've met insufferable ones too and that whole question of "If you had to kill your own meat would you become vegetarian?" Is absolutely a loaded question because humans did that for millenniums before pretty much WW2 and if we had to go back to that way of life I doubt we would have the abundance of food for everyone to go vegan
Inb4 most meals back then were vegetarian as that is due to availability not preference meat was reserved for special occasions and revered like feasts and generally whenever it could be afforded

would you live in a fucking house if you had to build it yourself, ditto for cars ditto for comjputers ditto for fucking phones you vegan waste of space?

I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with a retard for whom turning the menu yo the vegetarian page was some sort of extraordinary effort.

How about this, almost every single resturant serves vegetarian meals, how many vegetarian restuarants serve meat meals?

Seems to me like it's actually easier to be vegetarian/vegan then it is to eat meat.

I could do chicken and fish. Beef and pork wouldn't be worth the effort for me, I think I could give them up easily.

hunters are ok with this vegetarian, at least they aren't pussies to afraid to kill. I'm not a vegan, that's more morally consistent but also much harder to do.

I'll force feed you vegan red pills if I have to

>vegan red pills
kek. how much of a faggot are you? vegans don't have red pills. they have 'muh feels' pills.

You don't have to kill a chicken for their eggs, user.

kek guess you've been plugged in to long to wake up, enjoy your future heart attack for me

>faggot spacing
reading comprehension, you dumb faggot.

Yes and I do so regularly. Venison is delicious.

>Self preservation pill!!!
>muh feel pill
it's not very effective.

there is a lot of salt in meat and some anons like it even saltier :)