What are your thoughts on this brand new 'get rid of it' meme movement?

what are your thoughts on this brand new 'get rid of it' meme movement?
basically, when your mate says 'get rid of it', you gotta get rid of it, no matter what.

it's taking the industry by storm, i've seen it a couple of times already. it's pretty cool, but i hope no one does that at the venue i work in (applebees fyi).

So you just say it every time they have anything and then what? They starve to death just like all the Africans that don't even have access to the food that these fuckwits are throwing on the floor for no reason?

Whoever those subhumans are I hope someone shoots them dead.

Fucking stupid
kill yourself, desperato

>kill yourself, desperato
do you realize it is not me in the videos, mutt?

>guys in their 20's behaving like entitled tweens

everyone born after 1995 needs to get euthanized

Is this some sort of Gorean slave practice in gay society?

Try that in an American store and see how quickly you get your spoiled millennial ass shot and your gay friend sent to jail.

good thing i was born in 1995

I thought they weere american

in the second webm they say oi, cheers, and call a shopping cart a trolley

I love the trend of people like this filming themselves doing stupid and illegal shit then posting it online, just makes it that much easier for them to get their comeuppance

lol i love this. fuck those uptight normies man.

Retards. Reminds me of when "gallon smashing" was a thing, which was also very retarded.

>planning every single scene
>still making the "what, now? but it's inconvenient right now! oh well I guess I have to" face every time

Staged as fuck, still retarded though

this is just gallon smashing except with literally anything, so its even worse

They should get rid of their lives

I'd be impressed if they did it with a baby.

so your saying every one of those establishments was like yea thats cool just throw this on the floor we dont mind? your a fucking retarded troglodyte with shit for brains

I didn't say the establishment knew you uppity fucking humonculus but the asshats making the videos certainly pre planned it

I always find shit like this really funny but then feel bad because it is retarded.

These useless asshats aren't American. If they tried to pull this shit in America they'd get their asses shot by the police, or at the least tazed and beaten to near death.

I'm not the person you're responding to but I'd say that the establishments were warned before hand. You don't smash a bottle of vodka like that and just stand there casually. You'd smash and run. But then their faces make them identifiable so I don't know wtf to think anymore. Other than 'fake and gay'.

It's an excuse to act like a child in public. Those that participate should be forced to wear a diaper in public.

I find it hard to believe mcdonalds, or most places would allow that.

Maybe not management but this maccas employee doesn't seem too pissed, considering he'd be the guy to clean it up.

Still fake, gay, and spam tho.

and those fuckers are probably in america

This some sort of public dominatrix 50 Shades of Gay shit?

yeah wouldn't that be justice haha... imagine all of them in diapers ahaha...

This thread
Get rid of it.

It's amazing how jackass was the first big version of this type of thing and nailed it perfectly. Now when I see dipshits like this try to be funny in public I instantly dislike them. There's nothing to it. They just seem like pricks. Jackass had heart.

No, Jackass was a load of contemptible shit, too. Maybe you were just very young when it aired.

Nah it's still good. They mostly just fucked with each other, and used the public as an audience. The YouTube pranks now just fuck with the public and it's not even in a fun way. Just blatantly dickish with 0 personality. Knoxville and most of the dudes on the show could think on their feet with funny and memorable quips. These guys just smile and laugh at how funny they think their being.

Make it a black baby and I'll fund it

is this an australian meme? seems retarded enough to be an australian meme.

I hate it regardless. childish and wasteful.

>Yet another thing my manager is going to have to give us a meeting about to look out for.
Fan fucking tastic...

Gallon smashing was American. Are you stupid?

These guys need to fuck straight off

>The YouTube pranks now just fuck with the public and it's not even in a fun way
This is the root of the problem, they aren't pranks, it's just a contest of who can be the biggest asshole to strangers for views. so glad youtube is dying.

I don't care about them wasting their own money but fuck those who toss their shit like that.
They're such huge faggots I may as well suck their dicks.

They paid dearly with their bodies. They all have chronic pain and some form of substance abuse.

Poor fuckers did not think this far ahead doing the shit they did.

>american
sorry boys but all the wheels on the shopping carts are at an angle in the first webm. we are too stupid to implement that here.
F for effort

Wh*te (((people)))

so this is the mighty british empire? man you people are fucking idiots. i hope the muslims rape all of you to death. holy fuck you people are the stupidest in the world, the gayest or most degenerate fads of all time come from your shitty little island

There were americans mate

Yeah and we're still using the American one to troll the earth lol.

Yeah, one of the main things about Jackass was that for all its slapstick comedy and borderline abuse at times, most of the people there were pretty much all in on it and thought it was ok to receive such punishment for the shits and giggles for fun, really. It was consensual so it seemed fun, like fucking around with your friends. YouTube pranks just seem dickish.

Niggers have their own share of stupid fucking trends. Knockout game much?

>oi
>trolley
>cheers bud
No American would say any of this

I really hope that this isn't a genuine meme.
But if people are willing to eat tidepods then they must be willing to make a mess just because an obviously fake video.

wish this was in america so they could get batoned for disorderly conduct

pretty dumb if you just need to say get rid of it and not trick them somehow like with the circle game. its not really a game this way

when I was a faggot middle schooler we used to do "balls challenges"
which were basically a dare, but you could only call a balls challenge on something you would be willing to do yourself
so you could bluff
if they called your bluff and you didn't do it there would be consequences for you, but if you did do it there would be consequences for them
so do you complete the challenge or risk calling a bluff and having something much worse happen?

we also used to play a game called weird gay or evil, where someone would do an action ex: jump on the counter in 7-11, drop their pants, and spread their butt cheeks for the clerk to see (also a good balls challenge)
and the onlookers would judge whether what you did was evil, gay, or simply weird

we had so many games
another was fag bagging where everyone got naked and greased up and we all crawled under a tarp and you just need to start groping and sucking and fucking everything you can, and the goal is to try and make the others cum first and not cum yourself and the last one to not cum wins. If you came you are eliminated and have to exit the bag
the main rule is your holes are not off limits, you have to let them in but you can go in anywhere you want too
that last one was a little gay I realize now

Never underestimate the power of retarded videos on the internet and kids wanting to copy them for attention.

doesn't knoxville have to wear a colonscopy bag?

I hope they get all possible cancers simultaneously

>it's taking the industry by the storm
No it's not. Stop trying to make this viral. Get the fuck out.
saged and reported.

I hope that becomes the next big trending thing with kids.

Do these things generate so many views on youtube it makes it worth to either fake or actually enact to their own oblivious embarressment?

If it's real, I always think about some respectable people who usually quote something along the lines of "you can tell a lot about a person depending on how they treat waitors/waitresses/service people".