You get to wipe one ingredient off the face of the planet. What do you choose?

You get to wipe one ingredient off the face of the planet. What do you choose?

For me, it's rosemary.

Raw fish

Beets.

Hydrogenated oils.

Water.

Australians will never get to eat a hamburger again.

Jews

what's my motivation

i really want to try this, and at the same time i know there's no way it can't be terrible.

black truffle

Whatever you want flam its up to you

Tofu

kay fuck lobsters those shitty little sea spiders creep me out so bad
no lobsters anymore bros

Salt. Fuck this gay shit. People just dump it into everything thinking it's magic taste better powder but no. Just no. The ONLY time it's acceptable is a small sprinkle on a fried egg.

Meat. It's simply an unnecessary an unnecessary crutch for untalented savages. "HURR DURR HOW DO I GET UMAMI FLAVOR IF I DON'T HAVE MEAT WHAT ARE TOMATOS MUSHROOMS AND FERMENTED FOODS"'. It's just a waste of resources and it's fucking up our planet.

Enjoy your goiters and weak bones

Have you seen Alien: Covenant?

They only put iodine in salt because retards dump it on everything

>HURR DURR HOW DO I GET UMAMI FLAVOR IF I DON'T HAVE MEAT WHAT ARE TOMATOS MUSHROOMS AND FERMENTED FOODS
Source on anyone using any of these words when describing meat?

I'm paraphrasing obviously, retarded cavemen seem to abhor the correct terminology of umami when referring to meaty taste because
>Dis is murrica ain't no weeaboo gonna be talkin no moonspeak on a Japanese culture website

>umami
You watch too many pokemans and are non white. Good day

You eat too many burgers and are a fat fuck :)

you clearly don't cook

Corn syrup

also should not exist

As an user with low blood pressure, I can tell you that low salt can make you faint, tired, and weak.

Hyponatraemia's much more likely to make you fit.

How, exactly? It slows down your brain, sodium is used by all neurons.

>still white truffle
Nice try kid

I didn't know it was possible to be this wrong

Take away my summer job and Ill be pissed.

Sugar.
Then I'll invest in corn.

And nothing of value was lost.

where would cooked fish come from

the ocean, dummy

Overall enthusiasm

It's pretty gross to me but hey whatever. I mean I could understand it if it was like a light beet and cabbage slaw or something, but no they put a 1/4 in solid slice of beet right on the thing. I've eaten aussie burgers where there was more beet than meat. It's absurd. Goddamn convict heathen Madmax venemous desert rednecks.

curry

Judging from OP, the motivation must be reducing the slaughter of baby sheep for delicious roasts. He sounds like a cunt.

Eggs are one of the only foods that DON'T need any added salt. They're naturally salty.

You are full of shit and I hope you die when your fucking goiter explodes, you tasteless cum dump.

Where the fuck do you get naturally salty eggs? I don't salt my eggs and they're not salty at all.

Mayonnaise

High fructose corn syrup for the obvious reasons (hamplanets, jews want me to eat it, etc.)

Alcohol. Make society at least 100% more productive in one fell swoop. Would be amazing.

Are you buying the unsalted eggs?

Rocky Mountain oysters.

Why would anyone in their right mind eat a plate of testicles?

I had a ladyboy cum in my mouth in Thailand. I enjoyed it.

Because they taste good. If they taste good and do not harm your health, what does it matter what they were originally for?