Went to Mcondalds tonight, asked for just pickles on a bun. this is what I got, they charged me full price too...

Went to Mcondalds tonight, asked for just pickles on a bun. this is what I got, they charged me full price too. You think they would stack it high, with pickles?

No. You are customizing your order which is already set in price. Adding onto it will increase the price, but removing it won't reduce it.
What you did was retarded because they are under no obligation to give you any more than the standard amount of pickles in the order.

why wouldnt they? why the fuck not? I asked for n no meat etc just pickles why not stack it high?

This. You asked for pickles on a bun and you got pickles on a bun. Autist.

Because you're a fucking lol so random faggot "oh look at me guise I eat the pickle sandwich! XD EPIC"

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, faggot.

>they charged me full price too
did you order a cheeseburger or a qp with cheese?

i enjoy the warm pickles on the mcdonalds bun jerkoff

>I fucked with people and then complained about the results.

Ask them for lots of pickles next time.
/thread

Dude, nobody gives a shit about your stupid memes in the real world. If you wanted a lot of pickles you should have explained that to them

I thought it would be common sense since nothing else is on the burger to fill it up with the one ingredient i ordered

What kind of person is so desperate for attention that they create a bs story this lame? Clearly the ketchup and mustard have been wiped from the bun and there's a piece of lettuce still on the wrapper.

OP BTFO

You ended up being stupider than a McDonald's employee

congratulations

No, it really isn't. They thought you were a faggot trying too hard to be funny so they ended your prank.

I never anderstand why people goes to McDonald ...

getting something I like is a prank? You really are a dumb faggot

fuck you

This is an autism thread, post autistic content

>beef that probably should have been roast
>no sear, fucking boiled
>outright damaged scallions?
It takes a lot to trigger me but I think I could've made a better attempt at fine dining in the foods with nothing but a pocket knife and some twine!

Savage

some mcdonalds are cool about that sort of thing, others charge you full price no matter what.

example:

one mcdonalds i go to charges you 25 cents less if you order a burger WITHOUT cheese. also they dont charge for adding mac sauce.

another mcdonalds i go to charges 45 cents for adding mac sauce and doesnt give you a discount if you dont get cheese.

bullshit.

It's nothing compared to working at Publix and having a guy tell you to essentially put an entire salad on his sandwich and he's still getting the regular price when he's likely got almost $3 of vegetables and guacamole etc. on a sandwich.

right, i understand why places charge for extras like that. people take advantage. its a judgement call by management tho. piss regular people off to cover the gluttonous bastards, or just let it slide.

You know you're retarded when you get outsmarted by McDonald's.

I don't even think he eats it on the sub, I think he takes it home and scrapes all the veggies off it and gets a free salad with his sandwich. He does it often too, so glad I'm almost done working there. Getting tired of people giving me that "You know I can do whatever I want" face.

You memed and got counter-memed. Then you thought we'd appreciate your memeing hense this post. Stop being a try hard faggot.

>what are food costs

Went to Burger King tonight, asked for just cheese and toppings on a bun. this is what I got, they charged me full price too. You think they would stack it normally, with no meat?

i hate people like that. im poor, and i use a few tricks to get a bit extra at places, but i would never go so far as to get a free salad added to a sandwich just because i can. that takes being a degenerate to a whole new level. people like that guy are the stereotypical NEETS who go in public wearing sweatpants and have donut stains around their collar and havent shaved and wear sandals.

Yeah working at Publix has shown me the average person is really just garbage and is willing to do absurd things when they know they can get away with it. I've seen grown men throw temper tantrums over chicken wings because they know if they make a scene they can get something for free. I've seen innocent looking old ladies try to get free food by saying the bread is soggy looking even though it's in a premade container and she can't even touch it to see if it's "soggy" I've had people bring back platters after eating 3/4ths of it and they say "it just didn't taste right"

Even little bits of power can corrupt people into doing stupid shameless shit.

man, im proud of you. youve learned a lot about human nature already in your life. hope you go to college and get a trade or degree. theres no future in the service industry. take your conservative stance into the professional world.

That image is probably older than a few of the people in this thread.

Posting in epic gangbang the faggot op bread

>people like that guy are the stereotypical NEETS who go in public wearing sweatpants and have donut stains around their collar and havent shaved and wear sandals.
Don't forget the fanny pack.

It cost the same as having a burger with meat on it.
Pickles are practically free.

That may be the shittiest fucking steak I've ever seen

That's like arguing with a host after leaving an all you can eat buffet saying you should be charged less because you only had one plate but a fat fuck its paying the same full price for 10 plates. This isn't Burger King, you can't have it your way.

Well, I'll go somewhere that I can. McDonald's just lost my business. The entire franchise will never see my money again because of one insolent outlet. I wonder how the CEO feels about that? Maybe I'll send him an email and find out.

I've seen this exact same thread before

GOOD GOY

yes, how DARE OP ask for an amount that is the value he paid for

PICKLES ARE EXPENSIVE! mcdonalds dindu nuffin!!!!1

Its just not practical from a business point of view. I havent seen a place where they have set prices for all individual items and you can built it your way. What happens if another person wants the same pickle bun, how many pickles will it take? If the person building it is just guessing there is no set number on how many pickles.

kek

They've got all the calculations built into their computer system now. Haven't you seen the touch screen kiosks?

>I havent seen a place where they have set prices for all individual items and you can built it your way.

doesnt burger king have that "have it your way" thing?

also ive been to joints where you can totally build your own burger (at least here in my country)

its a big hassle desu though.

If I remember, they only have it in a few places. Let me look it up, I saw a video.

Well there you go, then it becomes to "build your own burger" instead of just "fast food." Fast food where they have set standards on how each type of burger is made.

Here in Australia the price decreases with every ingredient you take off. A bun with extra pickles would cost far less than just the actual hamburger

Have It Your Way is no longer BK's slogan because their marketing team is a bunch of fun-hating cucks in suits.

>in Australia
That's a little bit interesting, but we're mostly concerning ourselves with the real world ITT

>America
>Real world
Try third world, Jamal. Try not to get shot at school tomorrow

>expecting the teenagers and pocs working at mcdonalds to give half a shit about what you might want
lol

id definitely go for the lamb burger, that is not a frequent option from where i am from

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MCPICKLE

They don't have an "autism" button on those kiosks.

That's like some sort of kid's cartoon reference, I think? Saw it somewhere on some news report.

Yeah, it is! Good on you for noticing, man :)

>getting something I like is a prank?
How many other times have you ordered this there and what were the results? I think this is your first time pretending to do this and you actually would have no clue if you like it or not. Also, even a person with below average intelligence and common sense would understand that they need to explain this in detail exactly what they expect to receive. It's too bad the photo being from 2013 ruins this for you, though.

Disgusting.

>why wouldnt they? why the fuck not? I asked for n no meat etc just pickles why not stack it high?

Did you order Extra Pickles?

No?

You were already ordering some custom autist-tier food, they weren't going change the recipe and have you storming into the store complaining they gave you five pickles when you didn't order extra pickles.

an animal died for this