In your opinion, what are your favorite fast food hamburgers? I like White Castle...

In your opinion, what are your favorite fast food hamburgers? I like White Castle, despite some "smashed and slammed" memes I really do like these little burgers, I usually order four double cheese to get rightfully stuffed with a side of fries. Something about how wet,greazy, and oniony is the appeal to me. It's all sopping from steam and practically melts away in your mouth.

White Castle is a guilty pleasure of mine. Every so often, when I'm dead tired from work, I'll swing by for a few burgers and mozzarella sticks. Can't hate them.

White Castle is shit. For nearly a dollar you get a silver dollar size beef patty that's 49% filler, Such overpriced junk.

I hate to say animal-style In-N-Out because of the memes, but it genuinely is my favorite. The ones around me that make better burgers are far more expensive.

>four
>rightfully stuffed
Embarrassing

In-n-out.
Cheap, solid burger.
If I'm in the bad parts of the US, I get whataburger instead.

I fucking love Burger King burgers which sucks because so many of them are fucking run by literal sheboons.
My second choice had to be Whataburger

As much as I hate to give such a consistently low-quality and poorly-run establishment any money, McDoubles are fucking great if you can get them fresh.
First and only time I smoked dude weed I literally cried tears of joy when my order arrived, and ended up eating seven.

Culver’s bacon burger or Portillos.

I haven't made my pilgrimage to white castle in a few years. Always order everything, bunch of burgers, some customized with bacon, crinkle fries, cheese cups, chicken rings, fish squares, whatever. Fill myself silly, get disgusted, and not have to eat it again for at least another year.

God, it's been too long.

SuperDuper burger. They are alot like In-N-Out. They don't really fuck around with ingredients or what fundamentally constitutes a burger. Good burgers, good fried, good shakes

my favorite fastfood burgers used to be wendys growing up. im 37 yrs old now for reference. id say up until 10 years ago they were still really good burgers. bigger, more meat, fresher ingredients. they just taste fake and unloved these days. believe me that corporate conveyorbelt attitude is apparent in the taste.

Yeah Wendy's isn't good for burgers anymore. However they are still the burger place with the most variety in their menu.

5 Guys for me. I like that I can get a variety of toppings on them.

I like Wendys, but I don't like the mayo they use for some reason, which they put default on basically all their burgers

I will have to tell them to hold the mayo add mustard next time. Which is odd, because I like mayo on Burger King and McDonald sandwiches

This. Used to mix in the occasional burger but now I just stick to the spicy chicken. For the big chains i would say BK is my favourite burger.

The main thing about 5 Guys is that you get exactly what you want, nothing you don't. It's just easier to tell the cashier what you want, instead of telling them to leave three or four things off and hoping they get it right.

Mayo is an abomination on hot sandwiches. Cold cuts, fine, chicken salad/ egg salad/ whatever, fine, hot sandwiches, fuck right off.

I don't know...a Whopper just wouldn't be a Whopper without mayo, it's the mixture of mayo and ketchup and tomato juices that compliment the warmed beef patty

And what about hot chicken sandwiches? Mayo is the only thing for it

Damn, those burgers look pretty fucking good.

I guess Steak n Shake or Burger King. Although, the last time I tried Steak n Shake, the service was so bad that I left. Waited in the drive thru for five minutes with no answer (not an exaggeration), went inside and finally got a table after another five minutes (it wasn't busy), and was given an ice tea with shit floating in it (aka the old tea that's been sitting in the urn all day), aaand left. No thanks. Shame, because prior to that visit, I never had a problem there.

Still great up in Canada

probably because canadian beef is better.

>and was given an ice tea with shit floating in it (aka the old tea that's been sitting in the urn all day)
What do you mean? Fast food places just have like Liptons Iced Tea that comes out of the same machines they use for soda and all the other drinks, and usually they put ice in drinks by default unless you say no ice

Find a SuperDuper sometime. Fast service. Everything is stupidly fresh. They even pickle their pickles on site. Also they serve pints of decent beer. So you can get a burger with fries, a shake, and a beer. Service is guaranteed fast and polite. I used to bang a chick that worked at one and got some behind the scenes info. Those guys have some really intense quality control.

I don't have a pic, but the fucking best fast food burgers in my city come from a tiny grill located inside a gas station, made by some sassy black ladies. They were voted best burgers in the city last year, and it's true. I'm going there for lunch today, and get a jalapeño cheeseburger.

I'm pretty sure steak and shake brews it in a separate carafe with a jumbo bag.

I worked at a Jimmy John's and they did that with their tea, got brewed at open and emptied out at close, although other stores just had the whole syrup hooked up to the regular machine.

I don't know why but I just can't resist a Whopper™. When the mix if mayo, ketchup, and the bun hits my penis I just lose it.

>cried tears of joy when my order arrived
USA
USA
USA

Why this such a meme here?

For me....its the big buford

The local chain burger restaurant named pic related

I wonder if that place is consciously satirizing chik-fil-a?

I don't know but their burgers are pretty great

Burger time is pretty good, although I don't live anywhere near In-an-out/whataburger/any fast food chain that's not one of the biggest chains
t. North Dakota