/sip/ general

Monster Zero Ultra on sale on amazon, .10c per fl/oz!

having my first one of the day.

Kill yourself.

We're back!

I think orange sips are very underrated while red ones almost lead to stomach cramps these days.

I don't believe a socially anxious person would drink something that would make them more anxious.

the B vitamins bro.
THE B VITAMINS.

they help you with the anxiety.

I like orange sips but they have a funny aftertaste while I'm drinking them. Red sips really aren't all that horrible, they just aren't anything to write home about. Still need to try the other flavors as well.

it's gonna be a long sip night again.

jesus christ bike cuck

It hurts everyday

Fuck off shill

>It is a subversion of contemporary hype culture, applied to a relatively menial and easily accessible low calorie beverage brand that is easily consumed and enjoyed without worrying about the fattening syrups found in most other products of a similar nature. I think the main goal is just to foster a sense of community around those who feel that they need a guilt free pick-me-up every once in a while, those who can't always make it through their day without a little help, and maybe a little chuckle, even a silent, internal one, at an ultimately meaningless, but somehow personal, image related to an energy drink line that we all enjoy.

i play this shit only to recover all the sips from the maps.

T H E A N I N E

I want the yellow sips to come back. Please!

what is that?

...fuck, now I want another

Amino acid from tea, available in pill form. Take 200mg before sipping and you won't get caffeine jitters.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

Is that why Green Tea is "gentler"?

whoah dude lately i've instinctively started to complement my sipping sessions with a few cups of tea!
it all makes sense now why it feels better.

Eh, I can get a 24 pack at the local sams club for 29 dollary doos, working out to 1.20 and some change per can. The only sale on Amazon that can match that is the 20 pack of low carb and the 24 pack of zero ultra, which are both in the range of 10-20 cents cheaper. And since I don't have prime, that shit is an extra 20 bucks to ship.

So blog story short, i'll just buy another case at Sams club in a week. Get yoself a warehouse store membership my nigs

Could be that or the relatively small amount of caffeine in green tea.

Well, yeah, comparatively green tea only has about 20-30 mg of caffeine, while a cup of coffee will have 90. MZU of course has 140 MG of caffiene

zero ultra with alcohol, like vodka
yes/no?

Boys, is Mango Loco honorary sip?

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

My body just can't do diet drinks. I am one of those people who gets bladder spasms when they ingest artificial sweeteners.

Nothing like pissing 453 times a day.

tfw no sip in the morning. :(

>Hide sip threads
>ignore sip posts
>do not reply to sip poster
stupid red bullies breaking there own rules

>TFW autism bucks dont come in till thursday
>no sips till thursday

lot of tar in those

whatcha sippin while escapin?!

*their

anime sip

I was contemplating drinking of of my yellow sips today and I noticed that the tops of the purple sips are silver now just like the yellow ones were right before they were discontinued. Are they getting rid of purple sips?

the yellow ones have not been discontinued wtf are you talking about?

What do you guys think of starbucks doubleshot?

Pic related, I like the hazelnut and the coffee. The mocha and vanilla don't really like.

don't play games with my heart user
I haven't liked any of the ones I tried yet, but I have an aversion to starbs as a whole. they had a pumpkin spice latte flavor and it was just garbage

Had a purple sip for the first time yesterday and it was disgusting. I'd give up purple to get yellow back

guys I found out why we like this stuff so much

We got em for 7.5c per/ Fl/Oz yesterday

I'm the worst

I wouldn't be too upset if it went away either. orange and yellow are my favorite. I only have a few yellows left.

>starcucks
>a sip

This nigga knows. I just picked up two 24 packs at Sam's last week, $1.30/can

I like the vanilla ones

BASED restaurant depot

I fucking love that place.

Colluded with /sip/

[Buy it again]

The mesican choco is the only one I like. Too much milk taste ruins the others desu

Just had that first ever /sip/. I must say boys, I was not disappointed. This is a refreshing drink to sip on.

fuck off paid advertisement shill threads.

Purple tops have always been silver. Pic related is from January 2016.

Welcome to the club friend

I just had 2 sips in 45 minutes. Am I going to transcend?

Much better.

I've had a cup of fairly strong black tea and got this energetic, but still slow and floaty feeling from it. It's really inconsistent, probably because the tea quality wasn't great, but as someone who is generally pretty anxious it seems that theanine in tea can make you pretty relaxed even with the caffeine.

>TFW too broke for SIP

Then your next sip will be even more enjoyable!