This is the best investment you'll ever make in your pantry

This is the best investment you'll ever make in your pantry.

Thank me now.

thanks

Saffron actually tastes like shit though. People that wasted their money on it just try to convince others it's good.

My Iranian friend/colleague brought me a whole bag of that stuff from Iran. it is a lot cheaper there

iranian spice is cheaper in the third world country of iran than it it is in America?

God damn. Get this guy to Mensa right now you are the missing piece of the puzzle.

Go easy on the spacing there Bierstadt

Sell it for profit

>i am triggered by the way something is spaced as opposed to the idiocy of the post it refers to.

Go easy on the deflection my millenial casual reddit browsing compadre.

I really don't like the taste of it.

powdered nigger?

Did that sound good in your head?

u mad white boi

>he eats flower penises

>implying saffron should be used for anything other than color

>reddit spacer calls other people reddit users
The delusion

I'd bet a tenner most people ITT never actually had real saffron bwahahah

I bet you think paprika is just for color too.

it might as well be if you bought it in america. most spice racks are filled with trash on those shelves

wtf is going on here?

>not spanish saffron
Get out of here mohommed

You mah ha mad?

why the hell did I laugh?

I have a bit of this I got at a discount. what am I even supposed to do with it? I made some rolls with it, they turned out pretty good but I don't think they were that much better than normal rolls.

i fucked your mother with saffron nigger

They are heavenly with seafood and rice.
Just made some scallops with some saffron.

how do i steal saffron? i always see the quality stuff in these tiny jars but its way too expensive, i thought about pocketing it and walking out but im sure ill get caught

It's expensive but you can make tea with it.

Helps with alcohol withdrawal too.

Whats a saffron nigger?

This guy

if you can taste it you are putting too much. it is used to dye food red.

>that'll be $103.97... plus tip

ask you mother

>$100 an oz
>use it for color and then throw it away

If all you want it for is color, use these instead. Much cheaper.

Shit is a meme

Saffron comes in the same size jars as all the other spices. I've always thought about opening all the jars and putting all the saffron in one har but I don't really want it

yea same with negers

i have never been on reddit so i don't know how they space things, just that it seems to be another form of autism calling it out on this cooking board.
Is this how you are meant to do it?
No spaces?

who the fuck cares you massive faggot

good luck on getting the real stuff as it is more expensive than gold.

marketed shit is just scented red food coloring.

old mate who keeps calling people out on their spacing cars you enormous ass ghost

why the fuck do you care about that faggot, m8

this board is the only thing i have in my life aside from you. thankfully the captcha reminds me that i am not a robot each time.

well shit
tell me more bout you

non binary foxkin, my energy crystal is aquamarine quartz, my trigger words include 'jack' and 'sear'. My preferred pronoun is Xlpe and i think i might be in love with you in a non sexual way.

My targeting senses are tingling.

im more of a train guy myself

what is your gross tonnage and accuracy of station stop timing? This shit gets me so hard.

please respond

If it dyes your food red then it's fake.

>My Iranian friend/colleague brought me a whole bag of that stuff from Iran
If thats the real stuff your friend is either very rich or really likes you

Iranians always gift saffron and pistachios.
I have to deal with Iranian people and when they are happy with your work they gift you saffron.
Their saffron is the best, has this very subtle bitter-earthy flavor, instantly color anything wet/humid golden yellow, and much cheaper for them too. It's not as expensive as over here in the West.

>It's not as expensive as over here in the West.
It still expensive over there tough, just less so.
The iranian community here sometimes uses it as a trading token, since they still have some restrictions on what amount of money they can withdraw at the bank.
The spice must flow I guess

Put it in your pocket. Yes, it's really that easy.