Every time I hear someone ordering from Jimmy Johns I always tell them about what their owner does...

Every time I hear someone ordering from Jimmy Johns I always tell them about what their owner does... here is a reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151017-zimbabwe-elephant-tusker-trophy-hunting-poaching-conservation-africa-ivory-trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he go through legal channels? Of so, I don't care. Except for the humping of a shark naked. What the fuck is that?

If I was loaded and had every desire in my life fulfilled I'd be pretty bored too. Where's the thrill in life once you reach the top other than heading to Africa and going big game hunting and orchestrating real death matches?

t. A man related to Fred Smith

Some people don't like the trophy hunting I guess. Some people also fuck fish.

>you will never go exotic game hunting with Jimmy John, Brock Lesnar, and Guy Fieri
*sigh*
gonna go pick up an italian night club with hot peppers

>shark
Who gives a shit.

>rhino
Ugly anyway, whatever.

>bear
Assholes. Fine by me.

>elephant
The only bummer one here, but the elephants are clearly very old, which is why they're sanctioned for hunts. They're disruptive to younger males.

Fuck trophy hunting. I'm fine with people hunting venison, boar, elk, duck, etc. Trophy hunting elephants and rhinos is some small-dick bullshit. "Ooh, look at me, I'm a bad-ass for spending tens of thousands to be taken on a guided tour where I shoot an animal that poses no threat to me, that I'm not going to eat!"

Their influx of money is literally what keeps those species alive instead of being harvested for Chinese dick wine. Not to mention things like killing the old males in lion prides which are no longer the alpha and go kill the alpha's cubs. Gaywad.

>spending tens of thousands

this is how park rangers and local villagers get paid.

africans will realize they can get more money preserving national parks and issuing big game hunting licenses than mass poaching for ivory, rhino horns, and other chinese bullshit.

I feel the same. My friend is a hunter and he always eats what he kills.

Wtf, I love those shitty subs now.

>wish i was there
>except for the naked one... that's just gay
looks like he had a lot of fun. i guess i'll order some JJ's to help fund his hobbies.

>trophy hunting
i would eat the fuck out of everything in that pic, except shark, i had shark and its way too bland, almost no fat whatsoever

From the photos I can believe this guy has eaten a few elephants, though.

>he doesn't fuck his kills
What the fuck is your guys' problem?

This is me giving a fuck....

why'd ya take ya pants off Jimmy?...j...j-jimmy? w-why'd ya take ya pants off? Jimmy?

When will Trump finally exterminate the Chinese? What a shitty group of """people""".

China loves him, bigly.

yeah. it is pretty lame that jimmy johns doesn't serve rhinoceros, elephant, shark or bear meat. he shouldn't keep all that for himself.

He could focus on not being a fat shit for a while, should keep him busy.

I just want to talk about food...

But it's a shark. It's skin is sandpaper. That's got to be murder on the dick.

Turns out Satan is a soy boy who would have thought.

Why? He already accomplished everything he wanted. He could go OD in a gutter at age 60 and still be considered an accomplishment.

Look at this idiot. Doesn't know that the trophy hunting helps to pay the rangers who protect these animals.

He's put more money towards conservation of species and land than 99% of vegans and animal rights activists ever will in multiple lifetimes.
That being said, humping a shark is weird.

Despite the whole point of jimmy johns being delivery I like eating at the shops. They're nice and hardly anyone else eats there so it's super clean.

Also you mean to tell me a rich douchebag has been doing rich douchebag shit?

No way.

But the older males keep the younger ones from fucking rhinos to death.

you remind them that he's an alpha?

>pay the rangers who protect these animals

only if hunted on conservation land. there aren't enough statistics on whether or not the hunted animals was lured off reservation and poached

Fun fact: Sharks pee through their skin.

> if it's legal i don't care
you really that brainwashed?

You think this rich guy found a rando on blackpage to do this shit? No, it was probably an all expense paid and permits-filed trip.

that makes me think of a really good concept to pay for child care

>They're disruptive to younger males.

This is a myth.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151017-zimbabwe-elephant-tusker-trophy-hunting-poaching-conservation-africa-ivory-trade/

That's not real hunting. They just hire a guide to drive them out in a field to shoot an animal walking around. Big fucking challenge.