Books that will help a 33-year old get started meeting women?

Books that will help a 33-year old get started meeting women?

I've had dates before and I'm not a virgin but all my dates were from online dating sites. Basically just a few pictures of myself and then sending "hello" to a few thousand women over the last 15 years. I'm looking for better methods of meeting women.

>33
>still this inexperienced with women

so? I'm not a nigger, unlike you.

Save up your pennies, go to rural Russia and find some beautiful country bumpkin who's ignorant of all things Western. Avoid the one's who've been to Moscow. This is the recipe for a perfect marriage, user.

I've read Day Bang by Roosh V

Christ, how many threads are we going to have about plebs coming here expecting to find the answers to their problems with a few reading suggestions...

Basically if youre confident enough and strike up and conversation with a woman, see where it goes from there. Thats if youre interesting enough. Its not as if women are actively hiding from you, go do shit other than going to bars and what not and try and seek some sort of connection with someone. Its really simple.

Dumbass, I was asking for books, not your nigger advice. There are plenty of books on this subject, so if you don't have any recommendations fuck off.

How often would you deal with women who didn't look like their picture?

This is genuinely the only thing keeping me from online dating. Plus, I know if I don't pay for the service I'll just meet dirt people.

> OP is a pissy brat
> he doesn't take his shitty thread to /soc/ or /adv/ for some info he could actually use
> expects a whole board focusing on Veeky Forumserature would lower itself to reading self-help books about relationships rather than reading the great Russians
> OP doesn't realise pissy-little-bitch attitudes doesn't attract women

nah how about you're a cunt m8

>How often would you deal with women who didn't look like their picture?
Don't think that ever happened, out of the 10 or so women I met from dating sites. That was only a problem with the one blind date I had from a newpaper ad, but that's inherent in blind dates, never doing that again. I did however encounter women who looked decent in their pics but then when I had a video chat I saw that they looked worse. For me a much bigger problem was women rejecting me when the saw me on video chat or IRL.

didn't even read your post, just fuck off

Because books won't help you ya neanderthal. Basically any book I suggest is going to be exactly what I said, be confident etc. I mean are you looking for a relationship or just a quick fuck.

If you're looking for sex badly, thats how you're going to get it.

>any book I suggest is going to be exactly what I said, be confident etc.
Maybe the books you've read, but as I've said I read Day Bang, and it's not only be confident etc. Have you even read any books at all on this subject? I think not.

>ask people for help
>they explain why you should ask somewhere else
>turn into a little bitch calling people niggers
>be 33 years old

not making a very strong case for yourself, OP

post book titles or fuck off my thread, nigger

Because I've never need books. I'm a charming and attractive individual who isn't afraid of speaking to women.

And Roosh is a fucking manchild asshole. If anyone woman found out that you're taking his "advice" you can kiss goodbye any chance you had

Start with the greeks.

then fuck off this thread, you have no business posting here

Women are turned off by your short temper and generally needy, pissy attitude. Don't read books on women if you're not going to work on fixing your personality first.

I'm staying and theres nothing you can do about it. OP is a vapid douche who won't listen to common sense

off topic, dumbass

Why do we have such a hard time with women, guys?

What is it about the type of person that uses Veeky Forums?

Guess how I know this board is full of idiots

lmao nah i think im gonna stay m8

You visit it?

Genuinely serious and curious, OP. Why not try asking a board like /soc/ or /adv/ instead of Veeky Forums? People here frown down upon self-help books with intensity so any books you think you should read about developing relationships or finding your perfect partner aren't likely to be read by people here (most people prefer fiction classics, genre fiction, some non-fiction academic books, philosophy, that kind of thing).

They might have much better advice (or book recommendations) over at /adv/ and /soc/. Although they might not be very good either, but they would be a better place to ask than Veeky Forums. Most of us are too busy complaining about shitty Rupi Kaur poems to really care about dating.

WAAAAH WaAAAH GRRR NIGGERS

Funniest fucking thread I've seen all year.

What's so funny about it?

Royal "we"

everyone uses Veeky Forums, just dont talk about because of the implication

I don't understand.

This site is seen as a cesspool of shit by "normies" don't talk about it in public because people will group you in as an alt-right nazi boy

But I don't.

Keep it that way

If you think that's off-topic then that explains why you're so socially stunted at 33. Good luck

>this thread
>"Why am I single? I cannot imagine why that must be the case"

But what was the point of mentioning it? I am confused.

Why did you think I did?

Youre original post seemed to imply that those who use this site are all socialy inept tards, when thats not the case as a vast amount of people are this site are literal normies

>dating women
Lmaoing @ ur life

>Why do I exist? I cannot imagine why that must be the case

Yeah but it's undeniable Veeky Forums is disproportionately socially inept retards.