Check out a book that looks interesting

>check out a book that looks interesting
>female author

Kill yourself, frog-poster.

µcheck out the front page of Veeky Forums
µno threads about literature

>implying women are intrinsically dumb

OP you are not an intellectual

I hope you know that sexism has not always existed and was constructed over time.

power dynamics are an inseparable element of the human condition. Man will always be superior to woman

Some men, yes. Don't kid yourself, though, mongrel; You're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Cucks.

>nu-males

> they have never put their penis in a vagina
> they only reason they look at traps on /b/ is because they know it's the closest they could get to a girl without them calling the police

Go back to r9k, retard.

>Cucks.
You have to go back.
On second thought, just hang yourself.

>check out thread that looks shit
>dumb frogposter

By your logic, the very act of finding it interesting already defeats your disdain for women. By the time you realized it was written by a woman, it was too late to think "oh ew cooties gross". you played yourself.

What are you talking about? Females are masters of looking interesting while being completely vacuous. Style over substance, the gender.

The bottom of the men's barrel is literally the lid to the female's barrel. What's your point?

The real challenge is to find the rranscendent bro-tier woman. But by being bro-tier she's automatically in the man barrel.

Nice transphobia shithead

Uh, no. Most women hover around the middle of the scale and are unremarkable. While there are few or no female geniuses, so also are there few or no female serial killers, figures like Chris-chan, etc. Man can go a LOT lower than women can.

The middle of the female scale is still in the bottom barrel of gendered barrelnomics theory, so you're not proving anything except how hard you worked to become accredited in pseud scheisting.

>can we have a thread about how women are inferior to men and why this distracts me from reading books?
>hey anons let's discuss how black people are worthless and cannot read or write
>is anybody else so seething with anger at normies with tinder accounts ruining my afternoon in london that they are incapable of reading?
I think I need to take a long break from Veeky Forums

>that kid
See ya tomorrow, creampuff

>liking loons