I know some of you are lucky enough/normie enough to be married...

I know some of you are lucky enough/normie enough to be married, I just have a quick question for those of you who work in food service:
Do you wear your wedding bands while at work? Do you just glove over them, or do you take them off before you even go in? I'm getting a restaurant job for the first time since I've been married and I was wondering what most other people do.

I work at a non food job that requires gloves. I leave my ring at home.

I don't wear any rings, but you should absolutely take off your wedding ring before going in.

I've gotten fat since becoming married and I can't take my ring off now lmao

Not a food service worker, but I will say take that shit off if you are working with machinery or electricity.

I don't work food service, But I do not wear a wedding ring.

I work at a machine shop doing CNC and I've personally seen 2 people in 11 years lose a finger or the skin on their finger from wearing a ring like a cuck.

My wife knows I wouldn't cheat on her, I don't need to wear a fucking ring to prove that.

i wore mine on a chain around my neck under my uniform for a few years but now dont bother with it.

I just like wearing it, it's not like she forces me to.
I might do this tbqh

I'm in Healthcare and don't wear my ring st work. We both got ring tattoos though so I always have something on my finger

>lucky enough

I don’t wear a wedding band at all. Wife doesn’t give a shit. I don’t work in the food industry tho.

It would be pretty gross if you wore a wedding band while preparing food...

>seen 2 people in 11 years lose a finger or the skin on their finger from wearing a ring like a cuck.
I have always known this to be unsafe but how the fuck does this work like
is it from running the hand so close to the blade and then the ring gets caught? how the fuck?

I don't wear mine at home, or while doing anything with my hands. I only put it on when I'm going out (like, to the store, doctor, stuff that isn't work related). We're both the same way. We don't want to damage/lose our rings, and we like our hands to feel unencumbered. It all started because I lost weight and my tungsten ring was too big (can't be resized because tungsten). then habbits just sort of evolved to this.

You and me both, bro.

I take my ring off when I'm getting my cook's jacket on. I loop it around a leather necklace, and wear it around my neck for my shift, then put it back on when my shift is over.
Don't wear that shit on your finger during your shift. You never know what's gonna happen.

I wear one of those silicone ones when at work or the gym.

>leather necklace
Everyone you know is laughing

>t. permanently single neckbeard

I don't wear a wedding ring at all anymore. It got too tight and I can't be bothered to have it stretched. Ironically, wenches hit on me a lot more when I was wearing a ring. I asked my wife about it and she said there are a lot of women who get a thrill out of seeing if they can fuck another woman's man. Just one more element demonstrating women are soulless succubi.

I keep it on a clip on my keychain while at work. I don't know about the states but it's against foodsafe code in Canada to wear jewelry of any sort in food prep areas.

>i'm totally married guis
>grills always hit on me
>womens are souless
>i'm not lonely at all
>*sob*

It's literally under his shirt or jacket, I doubt anybody even sees it

assblasted soulless roastie detected.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

I wear mine on a necklace so my finger doesn't get degloved.

Holy kek! Story?

Im guessing the finger swelled up, trapping blood behind the ring. After a while the lack of circulation causes the tissue to start dyeing. Often, people panic and yank the their ring of, peeling the skin and tissue of the finger.

Keep it on and glove as necessary

That is one of the stupidest things I have heard in awhile user.

Clearly the ring got caught is something and ripped most of his flesh off.

You seriously imagine someone developed gangrene, only on their finger, then removed the flesh down to the bone in a panic one day? What the fuck kind of retard are you?

I take mine off and put it in my pocket. It works fine and keeps everything clean.

there was a second explosion at the base of the finger

Take it off and leave it at home or wear it on a chain around your neck. That's what I did.

I leave my ring in my desk at my office when I'm in the lab

>lucky to be married
you sound fat

Nah, I don't ever wear mine

My dad's fingers were saved by his wedding ring. It was titanium and his hand got stuck in a press, it gave him enough time to turn it off or his entire hand would have been a pancake.

It's called "degloving". your flesh gets caught on something and gets torn off from a pulling force

Search the word "degloving", and all will be revealed. I think the Navy hangs some good degloving awareness posters in their machine shops.

>It got too tight and I can't be bothered to have it stretched
or maybe they hit on you because you werent the lardass that you are now.

>getting married

Is LITERALLY гeddit: the social convention