Le hershey tatse like vomit

>le hershey tatse like vomit

When will this meme end?

When you quit referring to it as one, you unoriginal faggot.

Hershey's is okay but there are way better chocolate out there.
I'm a fan of Lindt chocolate.

It'll stop when Hershey's stop using butyric acid to lipolize the milk it puts in their vomit flavoured wax bars.

I'm sure Hershey's is probably pretty low quality chocolate, but what you need to know is that as much as Americans get made fun of for being beef eating "fatties", Europeans are fat fucks obsessed with sweets as if they were little children, especially Germans, they are pigs about it and treat chocolate as if it was literally a religion because they are nancies.

Nice projection chubs.

What's there to project? It's cultural fact, in the United States it is looked down upon for people to each chocolate unless you're a pregnant woman or a child. Europeans treat their candy and sweets as if it was holy. They actually suckle upon it, grown men making kissy faces with sweets in their mouth. American men would never do this because it makes you look like what we call a marry. If Americans do eat chocolate as adult men, they bite down upon it and swallow it, no sucking and no kissy lippies.

>What's there to project?
>goes on to project

This is sold as a premium brand chocolate in the UK

a single bar is like £4 just because it's imported and "exotic" american candy

It's literally made with an acid that's present in your stomach and gives vomit it's distinctive sour taste. America's most famous food is literally vomit flavoured, truly disgusting

Our most famous food is McDonalds. It is delicious.

Which McDonalds menu item would you say is the best?

Hershey's is the only chocolate I've ever spat out.
Call it a meme if you want OP, it's still disgusting.

It's not a meme, you ignorant pear. Butyric acid is what gives vomit that distinct, unmistakable scent. It's also purposely added to Hershey's chocolate.

what is it like to be correct yet woefully late to the party?
do you even read threads before replying?
fag

Well, that all depends on your taste. For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, however, for you I would recommend the double cheeseburger, not the McDouble, the extra lemon cheese makes all the difference.

The McGriddle is only for those fully willing to delve into decadence and luxury.

Sounds like you've never had a good chocolate bar before.

when yuroqueereans stop being obsessed

It will end when they and nestle and mars start putting chocolate back in their chocolate instead of palm oil it all tastes like ass.

Back to your MRE desserts, Billy Bob.

For me, it's Marabou, the best shitty chocolate.

No its not you fucking nonce they sell them in poundland

This is literally my favourite chocolate, does it make me a massive pleb?

Depends if you wanna get into the whole "REAL chocolate is 70%+" etc. It's candy and nothing else, but I would be lying if I didn't say it's the chocolate I get the most enjoyment out of.