3 cheese pizza

>3 cheese pizza
>4 cheese pizza
>5 cheese pizza
>8 cheese pizza

Where does it end and why is this a thing? Does each additional cheese count as a separate topping? How many cheeses is too many cheeses? Does it really make a difference?

>Where does it end and why is this a thing?
To trick people into thinking they're getting something
>Does each additional cheese count as a separate topping?
If take away places are anything to go by, yes
>How many cheeses is too many cheeses?
More than 3
>Does it really make a difference?
Depends on the cheeses. In my opinion, you want Mozzarella, Asiago, and Parmesan. These three work together very well on a pizza. Any more muddles the flavors and is pointless. Any less is missing something.

>8 different cheeses
>all big factory trash that tastes exactly the same
frozen pizza was a mistake

>Does it really make a difference?
It would if you made the pizza yourself and bought decent quality cheeses, but if you got real versions of all the cheeses listed on that box, the flavors would not all be complimentary and it would be a bit of a shitshow

>calling a pizza a pie

yanks baka

>Not even my final form
14 cheese pizza!!!!!!!!!!
15 CHEESE
16 CHEESE!
20!!!!!!!!!!

CHEEEEEEESE ME CHEESE CHEESE!!!

>craft pizza
Is this a joke?

Damn, user...that's some nice CP ya got there...hope mods don't ban ya for posting it.

You're flying too close to the sun!

R O M A N O
O
M
A
N
O

>Asiago
>Parmesan
Kind of redundant. I would swap the Parmesan for provolone

>Where does it end?
when every single shred of cheese present on the pizza is from a different kind of cheese, even if they have to invent new cheeses to make it work. in this sense, it will never end as long as man can innovate new cheeses

How can you call that redundant and then put provolone with mozzarella? It's just a more solid mozzarella-substitute to eat on a sandwich.

>be tastelet
>can't distinguish the different cheese flavors
fbm

You want fresh mozzarella with provolone.

I usually do mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, romano, and cheddar. Some people say cheddar is haram but I find it adds a nice touch to a cheese 'za.

In Italy, there is a popular pizza called Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheeses) done with dollops of Gorgonzola, Fontina, either Mozzarella or Provolone and Parmesan. It's delicious

cheese is fucking awesome and you are a faggot

we need MORE cheese

maybe they are making a buck off being cheap as well as offering a supposed variety to the consumer

alfredo pizza

>more than 3
What is quatro formaggio?

Same thing as seven-grain bread. They add a trivial amount of some grains just to get the grain count up for marketing.

It was the next logical step after craft coffee on tap, I suppose.