What are some foods you could devour in extreme quantities?

what are some foods you could devour in extreme quantities?

i'll start - i can eat 3 of those in a single sitting and feel no remorse

Pussy

fair enough, but they ARE delicious

>extreme qunatities
>three croissants

I am an Aus poorfag

Prolly rosemary and olive oil triscuits with hummus or the triscuits with pepper jack cheese melted on them, like nachos. I love triscuits .

>3 croissants
I ate at least 5 every breakdast when I was in France

I bet you were very popular there

When I was a teenager, I used to be able to eat infinite amounts of buttered pasta.

gummy bears or tortilla chips

hot steamy cummies

literally anything

who else here >binge eats

Wiejska

Poland. Stop exporting this fucking sausage. I have to eat it all, and I am getting fat.

i call it marathon eating

This, when I'm high
I could eat a loaf of bread, a bag of lettuce, several pounds of cheese, a whole pizza, anything
I try to keep fresh carrots and spinach to munch on because my appetite is insatiable until I'm completely sober

I fuckin love bread and rolls too. Especially whole wheat. It's too bad most restaurants serve white.

Oh and noodles, any kind, but Asian noodles are my favorite. You can normally tell the quality of an Asian restaurant by how good the noodles are

cereal. no milk.

Anything tasty really.
I once ate 2/3rds of a lasagna on the day I made it.

Pistachios
If I found a bucket with infinite amounts of them I'd eventually just fucking die because I couldn't stop eating them.

Same with me, cashews are even worse. I can go septuple over my daily caloric intake very easily with nuts and dried fruit alone.

I can eat so many of those little pilsbury croissants. Also stuffing and Tres Leches cake.

Pringles