Really enjoy hot sauce

>really enjoy hot sauce
>want to buy something hotter
>most habanero sauce i've had are decent heat buy taste like gasoline
What pepper does Veeky Forums recommend I try a sauce made from?

try some of this big boy

The heat is the flavor pussy

Are you fucking retarded?

No but your a pussy

>sauces don't have flavor, just heat
Why are you such a cunt?

What's that like compared to insanity sauce?

This is my arsenal at the moment
>Reaper Squeezins
Only get it for the novelty and to show your friends a damn spicy sauce. It can also make anything spicy with just a few drops, it just has no flavor
>Bayou Butt Burner
Cajun style with heavy garlic and mild onion flavor
>Texas Gunslinger
Habanero and Jalepeno w/o going overboard
>gochujang
Makes any Asian style dish better
>Ghost Pepper
That’s it

I need to get a fruity one

Dirty Dick's, featured on Hot Ones. It is really damn good. Smells like tomato juice but tastes tropical.

Not 1 but your still a pussy

I like Arizona Gunslinger, habanero and mango is a good flavor combination.

Kill yourself

Try some 'vark or 'cha.

Pick up a bottle of Hellacious Hot Sauce.
It's not melt-your-face hot, but it is fucking DELICIOUS. I got a bottle of it at christmas and went through the whole thing in about two weeks

Fucking this

We all have different palettes but man was I let down when I tried Dirty Dicks for the first time last night. I did not expect it to be so sweet and have so much cinnamon/brown sugar flavor.

>habenero
>not delicious
If all you taste at that level of heat is gasoline just give up on hot sauce in general.

Fuck Hot Ones, man.
>buy into the hype of The Last Dab
>get two bottles
>expecting to need to scramble for milk or something to douse the heat immediately
>taste it
>extremely long burn which is nice, but no need for anything, can handle the level easily

Damn hype. This was the spiciest pepper on the planet? I assume the actual pepper would be hotter so there's always hope.

You can make the sauce how hot you want. I'm assuming the actual pepper is a lot hotter.

Habanero are delicious. But my sauces with them are terrible. Not because of the pepper but because of the shitbags who make the hot sauces.

Yeah, I don't like the flavor of most habanero sauces. Usually I'll avoid storebought habanero sauce, or make my own.

I like melinda's habenero sauce. Tobasco habenero was shit.

The only Tabasco that I find palatable are the original and the chipotle. The other varieties are pretty mediocre. And even the original I think I only like because I grew up on it.

What's the best way to train for spicy food? I love spicy food and I've never had anything I couldn't choke down, but I'd like less physical pain with the really hot stuff.

My dad loves Tobasco, I only like it on fries because I'm not a huge vinegar fan. Their chili cheese popcorn is GOAT though.

Don't push yourself. There's no need to "train." Just eat shit you enjoy, and if you eventually find yourself needing a little extra heat, step it up a notch. This isn't a contest. You don't win anything for eating something as spicy as I do.

But there are foods I really love that are too spicy, and if I'm going to eat them anyway I'd like it not to hurt.

Don't eat them with alcohol is pretty much the only recommendation I can give. Alcohol will make it worse. Otherwise, just eat them until you're used to it.

>Alcohol will make it worse
always really fucking annoys me when i see people eating hot food and drinking and complaining how hot the food is

I've found that with the spicy ramen that I love, Asahi actually reduces the pain. It's a little spicier, but I don't mind spice, just the burning feelings on my lips and tongue.

can't go wrong with marie sharp's or el yucateco desu

but was it tasty?

>Tobasco habenero was shit.
how can you say that? It's nice and fruity

just like everybody who enjoys it

I'm gonna file this under "backhanded compliment that is more of a compliment than it is backhanded"

>how can you say that? It's nice and fruity
not him but I felt that the vinegar masked any fruity notes it had.

interesting, I kinda stopped noticing the vinegar in it, while I still notice it in regular Tabasco somehow. Also, I'm not sure if they ship different versions for different countries as many brands do.

im looking for a sauce with atleast 200'000 scoville, which isn't made with any artificial stuff (added capsaicin, flavor & co).
can anyone recommend me something? most I tried had that disgusting chemical hotness, a huge turnoff.

Then you're retarded.

Hey anons which of these sauces make you take the sloppiest shit?