McDonalds is not only THE best chain fast food restaurant of quick eating out there...

McDonalds is not only THE best chain fast food restaurant of quick eating out there, but also has one of the best foods period. It's hyper globalized for a reason.

All those cocksuckers shouting about "hurrr fastfood unhealthy" are simply retarded morons brainwashed with current TRENDS in food """""""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""".

Yes, if you eat a lot of it (just like any other fucking food with more than 0 calories) you'll get fat. So don't. You fucking faggot.

But aside from that it's literally perfect. It's made specifically to tailor MODERN PERSON'S needs, tastes and desires.

If you're a vegan zombie that's fine. If you believe cave men who lived 30 fucking years and had no knowledge OR technology knew better, go ahead and do paleo. But don't pretend to know """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and mumble something about HURR PROCESSED FOOD (wtf does that even mean?) DURR COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES, SUGARS, SALTS OH NOOOOO IT'S FUCKING AMINOCELYTILOULTRAQACK-ACIDE IT'S DANGEROUS

Not to mention they have 100% natural orange juice and salad.

>three for free™ detected

>McDonalds
not how you spell whataburger.
;)

>Tastes like shit despite being loaded with fat and salt
>literally perfect

Choose one faggot.

>mfw MacDonalds is shilling on a Maltese wig weaving board

>literally garbage tier food

>he’s too poor to order the Signature Collection

Yeah but they have blacks touch your food

Maybe in 56% muttland. Doesn’t happen in real western countries

Applies to western europe too but it's worse, muslims touch your food too

I prefer taco bell but yeah mcdonalds is good too.

The 4 food groups in america

>Pizza
>Burgers
>Tacos
>Fried Chicken

so this is the power of mcdonalds

is that James K?

pop off james?

>diabetes is a cruel mistress

I just got two Bacon McDoubles.

Both only have one patty.

McCucked again!

>Signature Collection

Also tastes like shit, is insanely high in calories, and is tiny and unsatisfying as fuck like everything they sell. Carls Jr or burger king at least you get enough bulk to make you feel full.

>being this much of a fat fuck
Do some exercise chubs

>ameriorcs will unironically defend this

@10045753
McDonalds is worldwide due to propaganda. Believe it or not, in Asia they're considered 'rich people' food because they're 'Western'. Local street food are made faster and tastier and cheaper than McDs. People eat them to indulge in Westerboo fantasies or have no other choice.

Hes already brainwashed by Ronald Mcdonald and did his Birthday Parties there since he was a little fat kid.lmao~

BASED
You are the hero that Veeky Forums needs
God bless Mcdonld's and God Bless the United State of America
I will eat 2 Big Macs tomorrow in your honor

your'e not stopping me from falling for the coke jew every now and then