What are some good alternatives to caffeine...

What are some good alternatives to caffeine? Either drinks with no caffeine in them or just ingredients I can substitute caffeine for.

Water and sleep.

>sleep
Not going to happen brah.

Then reevaluate everything in your life that is keeping that from happening. Sleep is important.

nicotine

i know so many people who work graveyard shift who take it up.

I recommend going with a fighter/mage, however, unless you have a level cap remover don't multi-class since you'll never really reach full potential. Usually just a straight up cleric can be a safe bet since they get both decent combat abilities and great spells (for free). Definitely a great first class.

This is about food and drink, not video games, FAGGOT.

Is this english?
Not sure i get your question.
You want either uncaffinated beverages you can drink in place of coffee or an ingrediant you can substitute with caffiene?

Only if youre a fucking pussy.

Ok then just be tired all the time not like I give a fuck

>You want either uncaffinated beverages you can drink in place of coffee or an ingrediant you can substitute with caffiene?
Yes.

>caffeine
>unhealthy
maybe if you've already got a heart disease or stomach ulcer, but otherwise no

>I recommend going with a fighter/mage
seconded

Kombucha has naturally occurring caffeine
Water keifer has no caffeine and both can make stuff fizzy
Both are cultured foods that are great for the gut
My gf makes ginger ale with the water keifer. Better than the soda jew

Crack.

Exercise

Let me just make extra special sure i understand you by phrasing this as simply as possible.
You want people to tell you what you can drink that isnt caffinated OR tell you what you can mix caffiene into?

Depends which quality of caffeine that you want to replace.
If you want something to keep you awake then try ginseng or guarana or some other alternative.
If you need a diuretic to sweat out some toxins or improve bowel movements then try alcohol or some other alternative.
If you need extra testosterone then take testosterone and avoid memesoy products.
Ask yourself what you want you really want, and which side effects of caffeine do you want to avoid?

If you're having trouble sleeping, reevaluate your sleep hygiene. Don't use your bed for anything other than sleep and sex, and try to avoid staring at computer screens like 30 min before bed. If problems persist, consult a doctor.

This plus take Vitamin D supplements and drink more water.