It's finally here

It's finally here.

amazon.com/Autobiography-Gucci-Mane/dp/1501165321

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk
amazon.com/Neil-Martinez-Belkin/e/B06XR55DWP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't cost six million dollars in pesos

>"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."
The most important quote of our lifetime

In a similar vein, what did Veeky Forums think of 'The Keys' by DJ Khaled?

That's one of my favorite all time youtube clips

youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk

> doesn't include extra tracks
> open up book
> it's a literal mixtape
> on vinyl
> turn it over
> ounce of weed

lmao

I unironically really want this book.

I would imagine that Gucci Mane has some dirty, sleazy stories to tell, while also opening up that lid on his feuds with other artists in the industry. Hopefully there's a portion of the book dedicated to his time in prison too.

Feels odd he would come out with an autobiography now - he's only 37 - but I suppose that will all the lean, cough syrup, codeine and whatever else he puts into his body, I would be surprised if he makes it to 50 (not that I hope for that or anything morbid like that, but he's been doing that kinda thing for years).

>"When I signed my first recording contract I couldn't even tell you what a Jewish person looked like or believed in. I was ignorant and I admit that. It wasn't until Ice [Ice T aka Tracy Marrow] pointed out that most of the guys in the meetings where we planned promotional campaigns, music videos and so on were Jewish that I started to wonder why that was. I gotta admit that kind of thing can make you paranoid, because now every white guy in a suit who reaches his hand out to me look like the kinda nigga who about to take a cut of the profits or ask me to act more "gangster" in my videos."

lol this isn't going to go down well

>he's only 37

Yeah but that's 72 in trap years.

TRAPPING THROUGH THE SNOW

kek

anyone got an epub of this shit cause for some fucking reason it wont release until the 5th oct in the uk

this is actually really well written desu

dude really spent his christmas money on crack cocaine what an alpha male

lmfao is this really in the book? I always told people that Gucci Mane was redpilled music.

THE JEW IS USING THE BLACK, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT WHITEMAN?

who woulda thunk Gucc was gonna be /pol/'s guy?

GUCCI MANE IS NAZBOL

Who is this dude again?

idk why I did this, I guess I liked the cover

seeing a white black guy meets a black black really makes you think about how vice news is a bad publication.

Its like a big fish in a small pond thing, but a black fish in a white pond, like I read today that suge knight turned up to the set of straigh out of compton to shake some people down and this 'hood consultant' kinda guy on the movie stepped up to him and they argue and then the hood consultant guy said 'calm down, you scaring these white folks'

the white black man is, at his core, white. Like the colloquialism 'banana', refering to an asian who is white on the inside, I think 'oreo' might be a word used to describe white black people. But Gucci doesn't realize straigh away that hes a white black man and treats him like a black black man and the white black man feels out of his black depth.

Or maybe gucci does realize hes a white black man but the white black man doesn't realize that gucci realizes it. And so the white black man is trying to live up to his blackness as he sees it as intrinsic to his identity but is failing.

But back at the vice offices or some loft in portland the white black man says 'nigga' in front of a diverse crowd of jews, asians and whites (probably a low amount if hispanics and middle easterners tho) and does that laugh that black people do that sort of goes 'ck ck ck ck ck' but damply vibrating. Then this diverse crowd of journalists and djs think they're street but if they looked deep into their heart they'd no that black black men wouldn't wear a wax jacket with a denim shirt buttoned all the way up and an orange beanie.

is this real

>monkey paw

Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Debord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.

why is his speech pattern that of a retard

>- but I suppose that will all the lean, cough syrup, codeine and whatever else he puts into his body, I would be surprised if he makes it to 50 (not that I hope for that or anything morbid like that, but he's been doing that kinda thing for years).
guwop is clean and sober, healthy and in shape now m8.

WOKE

you're just used to white people language so you can't recognize a black intellectual who has transcended your racist syntax and speech patterns

>prescriptivism

not gone make it in the skreets

So which aging jew actually wrote this book?

>kill someone in self-defense, bury them behind a school, and get acquitted
literally the American dream.

amazon.com/Neil-Martinez-Belkin/e/B06XR55DWP

half jew half spic it seems

>black person publishes his "autobiography"
>actually is written by somebody else with a higher IQ
Probably my favorite trend in black literature

>Probably my favorite trend in black literature
>black literature

user. come on now

/pol/ is always right. Der ewige Jude is not going anywhere until enough people are redpilled on their shenanigans, now and in history.