"You have to show people your work if you want to get better"

>"You have to show people your work if you want to get better"

That's all good and dandy, but I write fucked up shit, such that I could never show it to anyone without my reputation being harmed.

Where can I find people who'll critic me for free?

And don't say here, I've tried the crit threads before, you all suck at criticising.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95EQm1ndKJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares.

See what I mean?

I know Veeky Forums hates creative writing classes, but I'm curious, who do authors show their work either after they graduated or if they plan to go directly into publishing their work? I'm under the impression that you don't get to show things to an editor/agent until you actually prove you're good (in other words, get published).

Their editors.

Every non-self-published book has been run by a professional editor at least once.

>post a lot of narcissistic shit
>user says no one cares for obvious reasons
>you take this as a validation of your position

Wew. Literally no one cares about your edgy sociopath slashfic. You sound really boring.

That manga made me depressed to the point of actually trying to kill myself

Stop hurting him

Why talk to a person who sounds really boring?

In the hopes that he'll stop publicly navel-gazing and get over himself. I'm fine with him thinking that he's the shit privately, but don't force user to read dorky threads that you make about it.

Lol, try and stop me, queer.

>navel-gazing
He asked a question.

>try and s-stop me

Wew.

The manga is better than the anime? I've heard that the anime sucks

Damn, you're more of an annoying faggot than him

It is plus the artstyle is much cuter. When people say the anime sucked 95% of the time they mean the roto-scoped abominations.

Na he makes try hard threads about the "fucked up shit" that he writes. That is objectively worse in every way.

Only the ending song of the anime is good desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=95EQm1ndKJA

We can all tell you feel like a wretched queer inside. Stop making it other people's problem.

Read your first post and then read this post again.

If you're too dumb to use the Internet to find places to recruit beta readers and critics, your writing probably needs more than that.

As long you get the attention with your query, and the rest is good, you don't have to prove shit. Being previously published only helps you with negotiations.

Dunno what you're on about. I'm not OP, dickteeth.

Sure you're not. You're just another completely unrelated guy who is so beta that he is whiteknighting for your edgy thread. Yeah right.

Lol. You're a well and truly cock addled reprobate aren't you?

Quad 7s instant win.

You bant like a closet case btw.

Checked

>closet case

Wow, cunning manoeuvre. OP asked a question and all you think to do is shit on him. You're not the cool, disaffected person you think you are otherwise you wouldn't be using all that autistic language. Be nice. I know you see yourself in OP. Love yourself.

>Wow, cunning manoeuvre.

Dude you were being inordinately homoerotic with every single post. And I don't hate OP as a person. Just his shit thread.

>That's all good and dandy, but I write fucked up shit, such that I could never show it to anyone without my reputation being harmed.
you have to be corrected for style, not for content, you fucking retard. just write normal stuff and share it with normal people

Is the monkey dead?

the monkey is fine

What if he can't write unless he's writing fucked up shit? I know many people who can't write unless they're writing about a certain subject or in a certain genre

it's just words, just change them afterwards with puppies and rainbows.

>He "puppies" the woman's skull with his throbbing "rainbow"

That's fucking hilarious, sounds like some avant garde shit.