How does Veeky Forums feel about the Artemis Fowl series?

How does Veeky Forums feel about the Artemis Fowl series?

KINO!!! C U CK HARRY POTTER REDDIT VIDEO GAMES MOLYNEUX

Boring

I read the first three a long time ago. I barely remember anything about them as I was pretty young. Only thing that really sticks is 'water that is filtered a fucktonne more than human water' or something.

These books were my shit. I must have read the first one a dozen times and 2/3/4 a couple times each. I outgrew it by the time Lost colony came out or maybe their quality actually dropped but I remember not being invested in it after that point.

Artemis Fowl is above Veeky Forums standards.

A clever subversion of the harry potter generation.

Do yourself a favour and read Time Paradox. Closest we ever got to Artemis x Holly sweet love.

Kek. I think I remember the thread is talking about, but was it here? I could have sworn it was on /v/. My favorite bit was the thing where he's aggressively making her comfortable with pillows.

why is this the one thing people care about? its pathetic and speaks volumes about humanity.
>hey those books are complete trash but you should still read that one because lol two characters almost sexed lmao

Nope, /co/. Found 'em. Crossposting to the /tv/ thread as well.

Okay I lied I only found the two.

>Nope, can't stand their board culture.

Coming from /tv/ of all places.

Kind of lost its touch after the first book. Too long to be a meaningful bildungsroman. Jesus allegory at the end?

Essential kid-core

pleb shit series OP

Oh fuck, I completely forgot about those. Some good shit.

1-3 were good. First was best and made me chuckle a few times.
Atlantis Complex sucked.
Lost Colony was the best of the mediocre books.
The Last Guardian was okay but I do question if it was Colfer's original plan to end the series as a beginning.
Holly x Artemis should have happened more, considering how that R63 Artenmis (Ophelia?) is never relevant again.

Someone post it.

>Le Artemis Fowl amirite guys XD hahaha so nostalgic!

This is like the 20th thread about this.

>stop liking what I don't like!

Sperg-tastic post, user!

Post what?